1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED WoLF's appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by WoLF[James], Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Steam name: WoLF
    Roleplay name: James Stalinson
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:77937002
    Server banned from: ChronetRP
    Invoked on: Today
    Ban length: 1 Week
    Ban reason: http://chronet.com/threads/james-stalinsons-ban-request.13114/#post-114878
    Banned by: @Christ
    Why you think you should be unbanned: First I strongly believe I didn't rdm him, my reasons are I clearly tell him in a pm that, continuing to advert horrible stuff about my business will get him killed. He ignored it and adverts agian in the first couple secs of the video it can can be shown. Not to mention harassment too for example saying "You probly take special educational classes" and such which I provided pictures of, I feel that I had done nothing wrong but however if you feel I did
    I would gladly accept my punishment. Quickly, I was told that ban requests made on alts get deleted? Lucas is William Hive's alt, wouldn't it have been deleted too? Regardless I still feel that I'm strongly following the rules in this instance. I gave him a vary fair chance for him to be alive either he ignored it or he is failing to mention it to ais his side.
    --- Post updated ---
    and Lucas Vasari was also perm banned for flaming so I believe he may start to go on a new alt once time comes, I highly suggest you track the ips of these players: Alexander Frost, William Hive, Chris Hussey and Lucas Vasari.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  2. addariodan2

addariodan2 Member

Nice projecting and bullshit about me, I flamed you after you rdmed me a couple of times too

3. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Why can't you just move the fuck on with the server like seriously, if you wished to play you could have just followed rules on the first account, it seems you can't forget the server but keep going on alt accounts won't help you one bit. and I mean can you just admit it and move on ffs I'm pretty sure most of the staff team knows who you are, but you keep coming up with this shit hole called "SHOW ME PICTURE PROOF" It isn't hard at all to find out if you are Alexander/William you act the same way EVERYTIME. Just remembered another alt account of his "Keith Bobby"

4. addariodan2

addariodan2 Member

I dont even know who you're talking about, you're probably just angry because you got banned and every accusation you make against me is false. I ask for proof because you made up this bullshit story

5. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Satoshi Mochida [LP] Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    Just IP ban and no more alts. I was also there when it happened. I don't see how he deserves this ban. Lucas is incredibly annoying with his obnoxious adverts and childish insults. We told him to stop but he kept being the immature kid that he is

6. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    He bypass's ip bans if they can get his actual ip maybe they can keep a eye on him.

7. addariodan2

addariodan2 Member

Again you're bullshiting and you're lying about the harrasment the video shows all

Tyrone I dont even think you were involved?

8. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    I'm lying? I have a screenshot lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Here it is
    [​IMG]
    Looks like you are lying about this too :/

9. addariodan2

addariodan2 Member

But you didn't kill me for that though

10. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    wasn't the ONLY reason I killed you.

11. addariodan2

addariodan2 Member

You first said you killed me because I was harming you business and now you add lies and say I was also harrasing you during that time

12. WoLF[James]

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    The main reason was becuase you were hurting my business, but I think you are missing the point I'm making, do you really think I would give a whole day for you to stop adverting those after you said those thinks

13. Kai

Kai Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Fuchs
    A community ban has been issued against this user for unrelated reasons, so I'll be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.