1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wiseguys - A Facepunch Game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KJM, Feb 12, 2018.

1. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg

upload_2018-2-11_22-59-15.png
    It's a sandbox multiplayer FPS game set in a city. Form gangs, take turf, produce drugs, sell drugs, rob each other, kill each other, go to jail, you get the drift. - Facepunch

https://wiseguys.facepunch.com/

They have been working on this game for 4 years..... No current release date. The game looks pretty dope so far though

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    if u wanna see all the other stuff they are working on and sign up for betas when possible u can go to https://wwww.facepunch.com/projects/
    And also they abandon a lot of projects even ones that hit beta testing or that had lots of development.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    I really hope this one comes out tbh

4. Kai

Kai Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    Although they've been working on it for the past 4 years, I'm pretty sure it's more of a downtime project they develop on the side.
    Currently Rust is FacePunch's #1 priority, they have a small team working on a "medieval" style game that going to use a large portion of Rust's core and then a few other projects. Sandbox is going to be the shit though.

5. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    I've been playing Rust for like the past week.... so enraging when you get fucked up but when your on the other end it is fucking fun. Ruin is Looking pretty interesting so far too
    i've been looking through the dev discord they have aside from the facepunch one and it looks sooooo fucking nice so far. Hopefully it actually comes out and hopefully it lives up to the hype (I expect it to, Facepunch always pulls through when they actually release their games)

6. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Rust should be its #1 priority imo. Saw a bit about Ruin, that looks like it'll be pretty fun to play.
    I dk about that wiseguys, looks pretty cool but doubt I'd play it at all if it does come out.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I'm personally not a fan of Rust, but I understand it's priority. I'm really looking to Sandbox but I have a feeling its going to be years yet until that's done. It's only in prototype and it was officially announced no more than 4-5 months ago and I think everyone in the GMOD community is ready for a updated title. Rip to that being anytime soon.

This game looks decent for what it is but I'm just not a fan of the cartoony games

• Like Like x 1