1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please do not post threads relating to our roleplay server here! You can post RP related things here!
    Dismiss Notice

What is your story?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SCORPEANrtd, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    And then you never saw him in your class ever again.... Until the next week... But then after than he was gone! POOF! Vanished! For a few days of course... Oh but then he left for good! Until a few hours later! THE END

2. Sov

Sov Active Member

tbh that was the most fgt thing ever lol

3. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    I remember the first time I was on Chronet. I had a total time of 26 minutes under my belt and I thought I knew everything. So long story short I broke NLR and Flaming Gabe screamed at me cause I said the server sucked and I was gonna leave and never come back. Look at me now... Chronet is one of the major parts of my gaming story. It has really been a great experience meeting different people and growing into the Community. I'm very glad I decided to stay on and be more mature about my decisions. (btw I put crayons having sex so people would read my story to see what was going on.)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  4. Doge

Doge Member

Lol aidcon the first admin that screamed at me was Amarok for RDM he took me to the rooftops locked me in jail and told me to read the rules and then tested me about it. I think that this alone went done in my greatest momments on chronet ever

5. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    400 i had 2 mins 10 mins on GMOD and i prop blocked and was banned for a week

6. The Big "N"

The Big "N" Member

TTJake yelled at me until I agreed to join. I was then banned for a bit because the mayor can't be killed because 'Whups I shot the mayor. Alot.'

7. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    I got bored of sandbox, decided to try darkrp, then poof, Chronet!

8. Blue Link

Blue Link Member

Roleplay name:
    Aaron Nix
    Des- oh wait, you already did that

I'll go back into my hidey hole

• Like Like x 1
  9. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    You realize you are 2 years late... Right?

10. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Better late than never.

11. Blue Link

Blue Link Member

Roleplay name:
    Aaron Nix
    I do realize this post is 2 years old, but nobody cares.

12. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Okay I know this thread is like three(3) years old, but I'm just going to tell me story for those of you who want to read it. I myself was actually not always a G.O in the DarkRP world! I know right, such a shocker :eek: lmao. I'm going to go back to the old days of being a moderator an admin on a server then being demoted. It all started with this server called Sleepless Gaming (SG). I joined SG a long time ago, I was attempting to find a DarkRP server that would accept me for me. I played on SG for a long time and got really close to the head admins and regular admins.

I was joking with a friend of mine named Chrissy one day about how I'd totally be a good admin and stuff, and next thing I know she makes me a mod on the spot. Chrissy was head admin at the time, which was just one rank under Super admin. I was made a mod and told to try out my powers and solve some of the rule breaks happening around the map. I worked everyday and every night to make sure everything ran smoothly, but I didn't really feel like part of anything. I felt empty inside, but besides my feelings at the time I knew I had a job to do. I worked day and night and finally attracted the attention of the super admins for my dedication to Sleepless Gaming
    administration aspect of things :cool:. So I was then made admin and was very happy to have been noticed as a fair and justice hunger admin.

After several good events later, I found out something sooo... shocking that it good everybody demoted :eek::eek::(:(. I found out that my used to be friend Chrissy was planning to the destroy the server in and out. Most of the other admins and mods besides my friend and Rave Hunter (Admin) I. Chrissy and her band of other admins wanted to get the owner's Rcon code and mess around with the server by nocliping everybody and setting people on fire and slaying all the players. I then immediately jumped into action went on one of the most dangerous but courageous mission of my RP life. I had to go undercover and record all of the admins talking about their plans. I had to convince them to trust me and tell me everything. I then got all of the evidence I needed and shipped it off to the owner. The owner wasn't pleased to see that his staff was corrupt. After that I was demoted to moderator again, but everybody else who I recorded had gotten banned or demoted.

I was then demoted all the way down to a player because all that time I spent collecting evidence I was slightly incriminating myself, because I had to say a few things that I'm not proud of to gain their trust. I never hurt the server but I had to say I wanted to in order to get deep undercover. I was then incremented by Chrissy and her band of buddies for corruption and lost everything completely.

I went from server to server under the DarkRP section until I finally found Chronet and was pleased to see a Detective class. I worked my way up and got involved with the commuinty, in which I now love :oops::rolleyes::dance:;).

@Finally You're not wrong at all Finally, it is old and completely necro'd. To be honest I wasn't here three years ago, so I couldn't have really joined in when this thread was first made. I also wanted to add that I write in bold because I like too. So if you have a problem with that then I'm totally okay with it. ;):D

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  13. Finally

Finally Premium Member

Old and in bold. Semi-necroed.

14. Solaire of Astora 2

Solaire of Astora 2 New Member

It all started when i got bored of another server, looked at darkrp servers, then found this community. I liked the people and the game, twas a very innovative server design with nice people and staff. I rate it 10/10 MLG NoScope Illuminati Doge, and most of all worthy of the sunlight ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
    congrats on havin a good server peeps.

15. Klondike Bear

Klondike Bear Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Donovan Ronson
    Friend: This server looks cool, join on me you faggot
    Me: No and your a MASSIVE faggot
    Friend: Are you joining?
    Me:Yea
    Translation from the conversation bringing me into crawnet

16. Kjm629

Kjm629 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Ronson
    My friend @BOWLDAWG showed me this server when i got my PC and then I became inactive until February then i became active again and its been pretty fun and i plan to be around for a long time :D

17. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Well, I was just looking at list of DarkRP servers (around middle August, 2015) because I was tired of servers with the Downtown map and everyone was a minge and all that stuff. Until I found the server and decided to join. When I saw that they asked me to type a name, I typed the name "James Newman" (Yes, I have my name since I joined xD).The first things I remember during my first days were @Ice's red Ferrari, @Official Silvershine RPing as a detective, and @Sir J being mayor.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.