1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welp

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Simple, Feb 1, 2018.

1. CYJ11

CYJ11 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    Considering everyone that could have helped in the developing process has resigned, I'm really intrigued to see how you plan to find the time to update Chronet before everyone has left for good. I do keep an eye on the server to see if anything does happen, and I notice that it can't even break 20. I look forward to seeing how this plays out...

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. JB17701

JB17701 Member

There is no reason to keep doubting and complaining. If he says he is gonna do it’s he is gonna do it. If not then I guess everything will be the same. He actually has been messaging and talking to memebers about this. I belive him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Exproning

Exproning Active Member

This guy joined the forums Thursday.
    Please, lets keep this to the oldfags who have been here for 3-6 years.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ritz

Ritz Active Member

ur reg date elitism is retarded

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    >implying oldfag
    [​IMG]
    okay lol
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    The OG old fag

• Like Like x 1
  7. JB17701

JB17701 Member

Old fags reunite!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Clawness

Clawness Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Wolf
    It seems I retired if I can believe my forum status, good to know for me as well I guess. I know I have not been active the past months... ah well, guess that is that then.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Apollo

Apollo Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    I'm sure if you wanted to get active again and be Admin, you'd have no problem guy. But, I feel you. Nice to see you btw. It's been a minute

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dylan

Dylan Active Member

Actions speak louder than words.

I hope it works out for everyone.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Kai

Kai Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    hi dylan

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Dylan

Dylan Active Member

Hey man, I hope you're doing well :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Timo

Timo Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Kate Hicks
    Hey Simple,

I'm really happy that your life-plans worked out - it's not something everyone can brag with and that is why I can totally relate to your actions. While in some sense you have had responsibility here, your life should be your priority. Everyone who has paid or donated should have kept in mind that this server could at any time stop working or stop existing.

Regarding the future of Chronet or whatever community you might be launching/creating/initiating: I believe it's impossible to do everything by yourself. You may be the sole owner, but do not be the sole developer. I don't think it's going to work another way.

I'll also spare you guys my goodbye thread and just do this here instead, because I don't have much to say anyway:
    Thank you, Simple, for making this possible in the first place. Thanks to everyone who wasn't and isn't an asshole and to all the other staff members that I didn't or only barely worked with.
    I wish you all good luck and fortunate lifes.
    Timo out.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Turska

Turska Well-Known Member

Ooh boi,

I think Christ points out well what went to south here. There is work to be done by Simple as well as the whole community as one.

I have to thank you Simple for running this community as well as Core Strike Network. These two community's made me who i have grown up to be. CSN was big part of my early teen's and after CSN replaced by Chronet. Also the chance to meet some cool and awesome people on the side as well.

I hope for your sake and for Chonets that you try to commit as much of your time as possible. Keep communication clearly to your staff and the people, especially the staff as they are those who enforce your vision of Chronet and run the day to day minimal tasks of administrating all this.

I also hope you find someone who can help you with the backend of this all, one man can do so much on his own after all.

-Turska

ps. Also, this is still to this date one of the best "birthday gifts" i have gotten.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Nick Mayfair

Nick Mayfair Member

I agree 100%.

• Like Like x 1
  16. CombineStalker

CombineStalker Well-Known Member

Seeing an Amarok wall of text is a good sign in my book.

17. Vhondy

Vhondy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Czosnyka
    Lmao this man wasn’t sorry at all he straight dipped for another 5 months

18. Nova

Nova Member

coming back here has always been interesting, but the last time i was truly into chronet was probably late 2016

19. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

I know I'm a little late to the party, but allow me to add my un-needed opinion to this thread :cool:

First and foremost, you all have to chill out. Chronet is a game that is over six years old. Not many GMod RP servers have lasted a fraction of that time. Yes, it sucks that bossman is constantly teasing the return of the server and yes it sucks that we are left to wait to figure out if our community is coming back. However, you all have to realize one major key; his life is way more important than this server. Insert hard pill to swallow meme.

Honestly I would love to be able to come back and see a pulsating community like it was back in the day. However, shit changes. Bossman's gotta support himself in his actual life. If you're really wishing to bring this geriatric old cranky bitch of a server back to life, take some fucking action and start coding. Give him some help. If he doesn't accept it, make your own server. I know many of you who have your mom buy you pizza rolls and ready made bacon and sit on your computers all damn day doing nothing but make memes and complain. So do something about it. But keep making the memes, they're funny.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Shit, I don’t think it could be said any better

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1