1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates to organization system (For Chronet V2)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alexander Brooks, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Alexander Brooks

Alexander Brooks Member

Roleplay name:
    Martin Lusso
    I have a few possible ideas that could be part of Chronet V2, the Organization system is good but it could use some additions/changes.

1) Ranking system
    - There isn't really a ranking system right now for orgs, you can't give someone the position of "Co Leader", "General", "Officer" etc. etc. Have ranks that org owners can create and edit each ranks permissions.

2) Ally System
    - Have some sort of ally system where Org's can ally with each other, lets say I ally with the Newman's. Everyone in my org will see something like a blue circle around newmans to inform them that we're allied. You don't know how many times allies have been ended or arguments have happened for people in a organization that don't know their allied with another org.

3) Fallback System
    - If the leader of an organization is banned, from what I know no one new can join the org. This should be changed where org leaders can set a fall back member to give leadership to or automatically give it to the co leader, this could be a permission the org owner can add to ranks.

4) Ability to change organization name.
    - Every once in a while I change my roleplay name, then I have to disband my org and restart it. There should be a way where I can pay a fee to be able to change my org name.

If you have any feedback or would like to add on to do this feel free to.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    From what I understand the Organizations tab is definitely getting much needed attention which includes fixes, ranking structure with individual permissions and many other new things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alexander Brooks

Alexander Brooks Member

Roleplay name:
    Martin Lusso
    Sounds wonderful!

4. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    As Candian said, the organization system is not only broken in some areas but severely lacking. A ranking, bank, and depository system will be in the works for V2. Some parts of it will come sooner than others.

• Like Like x 2