1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roleplay Update 114

Discussion in 'Updates' started by Simple, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Simple

Simple Founder

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    New Year update!

- Added Fireworks!
    - Reworked cracker drop rates.
    - Added sparklers and flares to cracker drops.

Other updates

- Added more present spawns*
    - Players now spawn wearing a Christmas Santa Hat*
    - Adjusted paper hats head positioning*
    - Removed sliding hospital doors
    - Christmas stockings now show the current and maximum weight in it's floating text.

Changes marked with a * have already been on the server for a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Christ

Christ Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    THANK YOU!

3. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    Sweet, I like the idea with the fireworks. I think everyone should set up an event for new years day where we all start a massive fireworks display. That'd be awesome. Happy (Virtual) New year, everybody!

4. Aeri Tyaelaria

Aeri Tyaelaria Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Aeri Tyaelaria
    Shame the doors on the hotel are fucked... Still

Plus I've found it near IMPOSSIBLE to work with this event. People have given up trying and the last 10 attempts have left me with failure as everyone didn't bother or started 'hoarding' presents. Would it be possible for the LAST day to allow for a sort of 'Participation' award? So if you put a certain amount of presents under a tree you will automatically be entitled to a cracker, but not gain an 'extra one' if you win (so if you lose you'll get a cracker) (because I swear to god I put nearly every present under the trees which spawned and yeah, it felt like a kick in the teeth).

I've only actually got crackers on the first day and today pretty much (with one or two between then) and I've been really active..

5. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    Today was one of the better days with crackers, because there was... new stuff to do. Simple, maybe you need to add some more items and recipes to renew the vigor of people searching. More paper hat recolors to unused colors, and maybe make the Santa hat craft-able, but simply make it so that it stays after the event. More stuff makes people work harder to get it.

6. Aeri Tyaelaria

Aeri Tyaelaria Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Aeri Tyaelaria
    Problem is the event will have to end like... by the 2nd or something. Unless he plans to change it up? I think Fireworks however should be a PERMANENT feature rather than just a New Years thing. Would be epic to have them craftable for people to launch RP events and stuff, since I guess they do little in the way of harm they'd be a nice addition.

7. Veno

Veno Well-Known Member

oh yesss permanent santa hat pls i'll wear that shit 247