1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

DENIED Unicron Butters Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by unicron_butter, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unicron_butter

unicron_butter Member

Steam name: Unicron_Butter
    Roleplay name: Unicron Butter
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80844909
    Server banned from: Garrys mod DarkRP
    Invoked on: Unicron Butter
    Ban length: 5 days
    Ban reason: Prop Climbing
    Banned by admin: MedicStudios
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: So lets start with why. The reason i was trying to propclimb was because a minge (who i will be requesting ban on) got a dudes car stuck on top of a building.So we both try climbing to the top to get the car down. A dude warns me to stop propclimbing and i tell him why. So eventually i stop and delete all props and he still keeps telling me to stop after i am not climbibg and then i get banned.The dude never even got his car down. Why not instead of telling me to stop prop climbing just bring the dudes car down if youre an admin and eliminate the issue?Why ban me when i stopped and said ok. Just get the car down
    --- Post updated ---
    the dude i requested to be banned (JeffreyShibe) was perma banned before i could request it.Good Job admin!
    --- Post updated ---
    also, it wont happen again

2. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    @MedicStudios is there anything else, or anything different than this story? Or is that about it?

3. Medic

Medic Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Basically, I got on the server, and the first thing is I see him trying to prop climb onto that apartment building that's next to the bank that has no access. The on that rests on the road where it ramps and turns up towards upper city. Anyhow, I get some information to why he was doing it, and so I told him to stop multiple times, like 10 times at least. He continued to ignore me and was determined to get up there. Well, on another end of the building there was another guy doing the same thing with the same task. I then switched over to him to give Unicron a chance to stop. So after telling this guy 10+ times to stop, I go back over by Unicron, and all I see is a props flinging in the air, and that was it. He didn't stop, he was still going.

And the reason why I didn't just fly up there and get it, is because you didn't know I was an admin. A big issue in this community, is people feel that if its not an admin telling them not to do it, then they don't have to stop. That its not against the rules because a normal member said not to. Why would I just fly up there? I said countless times, CALL AN ADMIN. I didn't see a single call from you in the chat.

I also was keeping an eye out on you, because a player made a report you were trying to crash the server earlier yesterday. I had reason to believe you didn't have good intention while you were prop climbing, especially since you were blately ignoring me.

4. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Satoshi Mochida [LP] Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    Yesterday, you were being a total minge. You lagged out the server and even attempted to crash it the second time, ending up in you getting votekicked. You were being extremely annoying all day and nobody wanted you there. If you're gonna prop minge then go on a build server.

5. bobert

bobert Member

On Satoshi half I am a witness of it that he did lag out the server with intent to crash it but Satoshi did the right thing and Votekicked him before he could do it. There was no admins at the time playing. All I'm trying to say that this guy needs to be banned for longer.

6. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    I wasn't the one that votekicked as I don't have enough play time. It was someone else.

7. unicron_butter

unicron_butter Member

lol yeah i totally tried to crash it. You guys arent bright

8. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    Explain why after you got kicked the server wasn't lagging anymore

9. unicron_butter

unicron_butter Member

the only props i had were benches wtf are benches going to do

10. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    After you were kicked the server wasn't lagging anymore. Stop denying it

11. unicron_butter

unicron_butter Member

lol ok
    --- Post updated ---
    benches do so much damage. Chronet has shitty servers if they cant handle benches.

12. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    With that attitude you're not helping your situation

13. unicron_butter

unicron_butter Member

lol like i care. you should see the server right now. 4 admins on and its a fucking mess and i get banned for trying to help a guy

14. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Fjordson
    I did kick him, which fixed the lag.

15. Wildclone

Wildclone Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    I was an ERU in the tower and I watched him slam props against the floor. Just as i tried to VKhim @WoLF[James] vked him and after he got vked there was no lag. I may have a video somewhere.

16. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.