1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

ACCEPTED Unban Appeal 2#

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by FlameSibes, Jan 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlameSibes

FlameSibes Member

Steam name: Iggy
    Roleplay name: Deshawn Tweedle
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:342966
    Server banned from: Chronet
    Invoked on: 2017-09-13 20:40
    Ban length: Permanent
    Ban reason: Racism http://chronet.com/threads/deshawn-tweedle-ban-request-racism.16009/
    Banned by admin: BlueberryMuffin
    Reason you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry for the inconvenience. Its been a long time and I want to come back, although I still believe and stand strong on my opinion that I did not use a hard "R" rather saying "nigga' which is allowed. (P.S: Slowing anything down can make anything more postulate, but I did not say it with a hard "r" and I am sticking to that.)
    (ALERT)Very adolescent of you @BlueberryMuffin on how you handle on my ban appeal with that denial, shows how immature you are and how you handle some of your other cases, without looking into them or putting any effort into them, but I can see the misconception considering what you might of heard in the past. Furthermore, I have talked to the highest authority regarding the "alt" situation and its been taken care of, I am Innocent and was not using alts, that is why my forum account was unbanned and it was taken off my ban record(s), also James Gambino you where not involved in (this) situation (DO NOT REPLY)
    Do not reply to or post in a Ban Appeal unless you were directly involved in the incident.

You may receive a warning and warning points (Which could lead to a forum ban) if these instructions are not followed.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. Kai

Kai Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    You and your brother were community banned by myself for using alt accounts on the forums as well as in-game, all you were doing on these accounts were causing unnecessary drama and spam.

Guess I forgot to ban your forum account, my bad, I'm sure that will be fixed in not time.

3. FlameSibes

FlameSibes Member

Nope, I talked to simple and Chance about it because you where too stuborn to realise you made a mistake and acutally talk to me instead of blocking me on discord, and I have it sorted out. That is why simple unbanned me.
    --- Post updated ---
    I have discussed it with the community manager for months and simple about this false ordeal to get unbanned for the alt thing which I was falsey accused of. A mistake happen like this before and thats why I was unbanned back in 2016-07-20 19:15 by stiggy
    We Where not using alts, this happened before like I stated, You made a mistake and u still sadly cant own up to it :( rip I talked to simple and the community manager on end
    --- Post updated ---
    Anyways, yes I still stand firm on the fact that I DO NOT SAY it was a hard R, and I have on past history of racism. I would like to be given a second chance. Thank you!

4. Kai

Kai Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    I'm referring to the second time you were banned, on forum account alts.
    http://chronet.com/members/heaxen.9412/
    http://chronet.com/members/gangumsyle.8988/

5. FlameSibes

FlameSibes Member

Yes exactly, and this has been taken care of like I stated, by simple and chance, those are not my alts and I stated my reasoning and discussion with Chance and Simple. Since you are no longer a community manager, I am not going to tell you the full story, but if you would like to talk to the community managers or the owner than you can go ahead for more insite. I have been trying to get un fourm banned and come back to this commuinity for months on end with no reply of you so I can state my story and have a chance to defend myself. But you refused to listen and ignored me. One was my brothers This has been cleared up, if you would like to know you can talk to gangumstyle is my brothers, who plays with me on chronet and heaxen was a different situation where I reached out for simple too which was a mistake but I talked to community manager. If you would like to know more than talk to them.

6. FlameSibes

FlameSibes Member

I'm sorry for being rude and arguing with you for something you may not of understand, my bad. But furthermore I want to state out I still that with me saying "nigga' not with a hard R, and I was not saying it towards anyone in a offensive way or disrespectful way, I was talking to my friend.

7. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    This ban is currently up for debate among upper-staff, a full response will be issued soon.

8. FlameSibes

FlameSibes Member

umm hello?

9. AngryBaldMan

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    Awaiting a response from @Kai

10. FlameSibes

FlameSibes Member

Ah alrighty, just checkin in, its been a while

11. AngryBaldMan

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    Saying the N-Word one in voice-chat at most warrants a warning if it's excessive. - Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.