1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two RP Servers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Exproning, Sep 6, 2015.

1. Exproning

Exproning Member

So, many of you have probably expected this post for a long while, but few of you would have ever expected it would be good old Exproning as the OP. Well - here it goes, the ultimate suggestion....
    TWO RP SERVERS

Okay all, before the mad comes in like it always does, let me explain. This could be a potentially blossoming opportunity for Chronet.​
    Now, for this to work, please stay with me closely... Have you ever wanted a more serious roleplay server of Chronet? Like, tired of the consistent fail-rp and fear-rp, like EVERY SINGLE person does now? What if there were two Chronet servers, each containing the same server script, but one with more strict rules than the other? A Chronet Serious RP server could bring many benefits that a Chronet Semi-Serious RP server couldn't; For example, a Chronet Serious RP server could bring a entirely new population to the Chronet community. Not only would this bring more players, but true role play servers tend to contain VERY dedicated members, members that don't donate for the donator status on the Serious RP server, but to keep the server and Simple going and Updating.

This could be a more interesting step in the Chronet community, which could be considered much needed in this slowly dying community. I, as simply a member of the internet for the past 13 years, feel that Chronet will close within the next 2 years if it does not take some massive server and idea improvements. This includes more regular members coming up with more unique ways to get people to donate, and perhaps even smart innovative ways to create a new direction in a server, rather than a TTT server, like all the other 600 TTT servers.
    So, I love you Chronet, and I love you Simple, but the Dark RP Semi-Serious server is too minge for me, and I will soon return to the Higher RP servers again, if I can not even get pulled over properly by a police officer.... (Yeah sorry Simply, that 20 question test really doesn't stop any minge, ever.)

Chronet has the true potential to be a Serious RP server, it is the BEST script I have ever seen.
    It's a shame it's put to such a waste of a server like the Semi-Serious one.

**Take note that this would take no more work than a databse wipe and file transfer onto a new dedicated host, and run both at the same time, and it could SAVE CHRONET.**

2. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

[​IMG]

Take note on how we, as a community, are 49th. This screenshot was taken ~8:00 EST.

I am not sure how you can come here and say the community is slowly dying. In fact, the community is at a peak right now. It does not take a master of economics to understand that if something is doing well, it won't go anywhere. Within the past several months Chronet has done nothing but spiraled upwards. You talk about this need of "massive server and idea improvements" when we only just went into semi serious a few months ago. In my opinion, that would justify itself as a massive improvement.
    I have said it before and I will say it again... If it is not broke, don't fix it!

3. Clawness

Clawness Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Robert Wolf
    Well, the reason we currently have a semi-serious RP server, instead of a serious RP server is mainly caused by the fact that most of or player base was used to Lite RP. Now coming from Lite, straight into Serious RP would just be chaotic. People do not learn how to properly RP over night, nor do some people want to learn. I believe that in the future we will eventually grow closer to Serious RP, but as most admins and veteran players can agree the community is not ready for serious RP right now. Sure we would attract new people, but we would also most likely lose a substantial amount.

Do not get my wrong though, I love more Serious RP (I have been part of several serious RP communities in other games), and I hate how most people currently RP (shame that poor RP skills are not a reason in the rules to get disciplined, unless you reall mess up badly). But I have been with Simple and his communities/name-changes for more than 5 years now, and I do think that we will want a Serious RP server in the future (heck I would want it right now), but right now it is not the correct time yet. The community just has to mature a bit more in my opinion.

4. Exproning

Exproning Member

There will be no loss of players if we simply get a second server and attempt to get more active admins to enforce a higher RP on one of the servers. We can attract an entirely new 56 player community on a different server, with an entirely different attitude if we try. I want you to note that the only two players who commented on this post were admins, showing the very minority of the COMMUNITY right now. I'm not talking about the server population, how many people actually come on here and talk on the forums? Much less than there was. Point blank.

You have no evidence that the server will ever become more serious. Admins come on less and less often, minges become more and more common, and nothing is EVER done about it. Head my warning - Chronet will be dead before the end of 2017.

I remember when Chronet used to be in the top 20's, don't you? Maybe you never payed that much attention.

EDIT:
    Average (past month):31 (Taken from a 24/7 average)
    This should be 60, if we had two servers, it would be possible.

NO LOSS could come from adding a Serious RP server and getting admins on it to enforce a higher set of RP rules, only gain. This is how corporations are made, expansion.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Coolrune206
    I misspelled admins...
    Oh wait - Admins isn't a real word. 'Bad spelling' is the best response you have to my ideas, even so nothing is wrong with my spelling.

Wow

Wow Indeed...... It's incredible what used to be an issue on Chronet

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
  5. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE POST CHARACTER LIMIT (10,000) I NEEDED TO POST IN 2 PARTS, THIS IS PART 1
    Hopefully this is excused as part of the multi-posting rule (unlike Exproning's Double and Triple post)

I can't tell if this is a joke or not?
    You do realize how unique our community, and our server is right?
    I get you recently came back, but that's no excuse for ignorance, I mean ffs, do you not notice how much the server has changed in the past 6 months? Past year? Past two years? It's constantly being updated, and there are constantly new "idea improvents" and changes to the server...
    What do you mean it includes "more regular members coming up with more unique ways to get people to donate", what does that even mean? What, oh I know! Let's make a premium only server, that'll actually work! (And it will, but it will be stupid as fuck)

You are comparing the Semi-Serious server, which is custom, and entirely unique, to a TTT server, amongst 600 other TTT servers...
    This must be a fucking joke?

You talk about making another server, and having one be semi-serious, and one be serious, yet you call this the "Dark RP Semi-Serious server"...
    You claim it is "too minge for me" (first off, wtf does that even mean?), when you yourself, didn't even know about the alternate account rule, which, I really hope you spoke to Simple about that.
    I mean, you literally never read the rules fully, so who are you to judge people who break minor rules? And obviously there are going to be rulebreaks, obviously there are going to not be staff online 24/7

If you will soon return to the "Higher RP servers again" then why bother posting this?
    You know what, let's talk about these "Higher RP servers", And I imagine you mean higher ranking right? I couldn't find a server called "Higher RP".
    Let's talk about rankings, let's see how well that transfers into quality! I'll simply look at the top 10 RP servers on gametracker!

The #1 ranked RP server out there currently (which is #2 in total gmod server *but really it's #1*):
    It has one server (With 127 player slots), it has upgradable printers, oh, and is currently having a "printer event", and you know what... They have active staff, on constantly... However, as a look to their forums showed, these staff would rather abuse their powers/fuck around/etc, than actually roleplay, or even attempt at doing their job.
    Hmm... Maybe it's because of this? Their, "donation" page?
    [​IMG]

Ok, how about #2 in RP servers? Their community has 7 different servers you know?
    Well, they have a donation page... But not only does it not work, it requires you to log in through steam, to even look at the price!
    I don't believe you can buy staff however, I think the only thing you can get are different types of "VIP", but, since they have an awfully made system, you can't find any info about it... Oh, except for this... It's not automated, and takes at least 3 days for the payment to go through... From there, you need to contact the owner... Seems like a grand idea!
    And they have almost 300 staff complaints in 2 years...
    Plus, their rules page is well... Dreadful, to say the least.

What about #3?
    Their website just got rolled back, and for whatever reason, requires all staff to post a topic to get their ranks back... At first look, this makes me wonder how many different staff members and ranks there must be, that the owner can't remember this... Or have it written down?
    This community has 6 different servers.
    Let's look at their donation page...
    Ooh, now here's something i'm going to say, actually looks interesting! Info about a RAFFLE! This (not sarcastic) could actually be an interesting, and good way to get some donations... Of course, we wouldn't want any pay-to-win garbage, or "VIP GOLD" shit...
    Oh dear... Custom classes... Oh.. And... *cough*, I... I think i'm dying...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    *wheezes*
    You're telling me that you need to "DONATE" before you can even apply to staff? At least $10 a month, or at least $25 for permanent....
    You're telling me, that a normal user gets to spawn ONLY 10 PROPS! And donating $100 only raises this by 30?
    Oh ok, the custom classes are a little bit better after looking at this... First you need to "donate" $100, THEN (and only then), can you donate extra to have custom classes!

I'm starting to get a bad taste in my mouth...
    Let's go to the next... #4!
    I'm just going to stop, and only show you the donation page... Not even going to type anything else about this server...
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

How about #5???
    Apparently they need you to donate for them to have new maps? Lmfao
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    They actually even have a "spam" section on there forums... For well, spam, and NSFW... And well, w/e... They actually want you to spam threads...

At what I believe is #6, not sure, it's a Purge server, and would seem to be a type of RP, but it doesn't have it in the title... And their... Well, their site doesn't seem to function...

The minimum playtime for becoming staff is 72 hours...
    They have 2 DarkRP servers, and a prisonRP server... Which to get donating benefits, you have to donate on each one SEPARATELY! RIDICULOUS!
    You know... There is one thing I love about their MASSIVE donation page... THE RAPE SWEP! I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING SHITTING YOU
    This is a long one, I mean, really long, so i'm going to try to smash several crops into a single image...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can't complain too much at first glance... Except for maybe a few things, such as "premium section for the forums"
    Although, their "store" doesn't give enough info without logging in, I might be blind, but i'm pretty sure I didn't see any prices...
    [​IMG]
    Notice how they call it a store... And you aren't donating, but purchasing this rank! Also, they say you get a benefit on "all our Clockwork servers" yet they have 0 Clockwork servers...

This is an SCP RP server... The community however has several other servers... I noticed that I couldn't find a donation page, or a store of any kind... Then again, their rules page simply says "MOTD", and they for some reason have a downloads page, one item of which, is a weapon pack for another one of their RP servers (why is it not on workshop?), and the thread simply states:
    "About this file: 'Swag' "
    They don't even have a good forum/website

#10 out of all the RP servers I could find on Gametracker...
    Well, i'm speechless, let's just look at their donation page...
    [​IMG]

Yep, you saw that correctly. From what I found on Gametracker, Chronet is #10 in RP servers for Gmod...
    Not too shabby, especially considering we are pretty much the only server out of those 10, that has a reasonable donation page... That isn't pay-to-win, and isn't referred to as a store...

• Like Like x 1
  6. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    NOTE: BECAUSE OF THE POST CHARACTER LIMIT (10,000) I NEEDED TO POST IN 2 PARTS, THIS IS PART 2
    Hopefully this is excused as part of the multi-posting rule (unlike Exproning's Double and Triple post)
    Now, back to Exproning!

Rather than pay for a new RP server (which takes a good amount of resources, i'm pretty sure), why don't we look at instead, upgrading it to it's best... That's what Simple's been doing, and it sure as hell has been working! It's getting better and better... And yes, the staff issue is a bit true, but guess what, this has always been a problem, and will always be a problem when you have high standards, and not $35 Super Admin positions...
    And, maybe if you look around the forums, people come on here quite often... As well as in Teamspeak, or other people's Teamspeak (but they are a Chronet group)
    Admins coming on less and less often? I'd say it fluctuates, and as the staff team becomes older, we gain more responsibilities in the real world.... We can't all smoke weed and play on the RP server like you.
    Also, not to mention, babysitting the Gmod community is stressful...
    And no, minges are not more and more common, I don't believe you have been around long enough to even make a statement about that....
    1. There has ALWAYS been rulebreakers/minges, and there ALWAYS will be.
    2. The numbers of "minges" has not gone up exponentially, in fact, i'd say it has gone down from the beginning of Chronet, but... Let's be easy, and say it fluctuates.
    3. The number of rulebreakers/minges isn't simply because of "there isn't enough staff on", it also has to do with the Gmod Community as a whole... Which, considering almost every top server has pay-to-win, and pay-to-admin garbage, is a pretty shitty fucking community. (As a whole)
    4. Again, you haven't nearly been here long enough to start talking about an "increase in minges" let's take this talk back to first year of Chronet, where, there was not as much fail RP and breaking Fear RP, but there was a shitload more RDM, Mass RDM, Random Arrests, and, well, how about propkilling? Remember that? Probably not...

"You have no evidence that the server will ever become more serious", really? I mean, Simple has made the change from Lite RP to a standalone Semi-Serious RP gamemode... That seems more serious to me...
    You seem to think this "minge" issue is a real problem eh? Nothing is ever done about it? I'm sorry, where are all the ban requests you've posted? Oh that's right? There are none? And uh, how many times were you banned? Exactly...
    Head you warning? The end of 2017? Pff, I mean that's a long time from now, things might change, you never know, I mean, at that point my plan is to have been enlisted in the Marine Corps for about a year... Your "warning" really doesn't mean shit, over two years from now you predict that the community will be dead...
    Top 20's? Maybe, but rankings fluctuate all the damn time, especially considering Gametracker only shows 30% of the top 50 ranked servers, essentially, going off of gametracker, our spot at #49 is actually #14

Maybe you don't pay enough attention? For one, you are saying that the average number of players TWENTY FOUR FUCKING SEVEN, should be at 60... So basically, the server should be full at all times... You're fucking with me right?
    You realize that the large majority of players on the RP server, come from North America, right? Well, from my experience, there aren't typically 60 people that should be up at 12AM-12PM every morning... But maybe you think they should be?

And, just an fyi, having 2 servers would actual drop our ranking, and the number of players on average... For at least the first 6 months...

"NO LOSS", well, if you "payed that much attention" maybe you would know that after the server was upgraded back in June (which also jumpstarted the somewhat inactive playerbase) the server began to cost more than 3x the monthly cost (just to host), than it did before the upgrade....
    And you're telling me we should have two of these servers?
    Surely running out of money is a "LOSS".
    Not only that, but, unless i'm mistaken, more serious RP servers would be, well, a bit more of a niche community, meaning that there would be less players, less people worthy of staff... And, well, we would need to lower the requirements, and the standards for staff ON SERIOUS RP.
    Corporations are most certainly not expanded upon before they are ready, one division at a time, once it's ready, it is expanded....
    And if anything, I personally think that TTT, Deathrun, Stranded, and ZS should be kickstarted back up, with their own set of staff, long before another RP server.

Now i'd like to point out some potential reasons why Coolrune might have rated your post for "bad spelling"
    1. Maybe it was a misclick
    2. Maybe he thinks your post is wrong, in which case, it would actually be bad spelling...
    For example, you claim "We can attract an entirely new 56 player community on a different server"
    Which, right away is completely untrue, in other words, it should be written "We can't attract an entirely new 56 player community on a different server", in this way, you had misspelt the sentence.

Also, just in response to this thread as a whole:

TL;DR
    I didn't spend literal hours on this post for you to just skip it, read it or get off this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Jesus christ... Breathe, Scorp, breeeeaaathe.

Read the entire thing. Nice job.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

[​IMG]

I also love the amount of snark in that post, it's really, really, snarky man.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Clawness

Clawness Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Robert Wolf
    I do understand the point of a new server, we would attract new players as well. But my other concern would be that with the current admins, and the speed by which we are quality checking them (it is actually a good thing in my opinion that it takes long). I doubt we would quickly get new admins for the serious RP servers. Meaning that the admins that are still somewhat active (or atleast show their face on the server), would now also have to choose between two servers, even further reducing the amount of admins on both servers.

I believe Simple already pointed out before that it is not his goal to become the number 1 server, by the means that other servers do so. Like he could quite easily double the amount of money you get, add a ton of contraband, increase the prop limit, add a million different jobs with a million different benefits (no clue why people even like that). Make people admin by donations and all that sort of stuff. And I am sure, you would get an increase in players... but is that what we would want? Is prestige and ranking really the thing you should strive for? From what I can recall Simple once explained his goals of just building a strong and helpful community, and not the biggest.

On the other hand, if you are correct regarding the 2017 prediction, well then that is simply how far we can come, no? It has happened before with Corestrike, we had to shut down eventually (although it had other reasons as well). And about a year we were back, and well we are still doing well from what I can tell.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    The reason I rated him bad spelling was because there was an error before he inconspicuously edited it ;P

11. [TP]Cavazos

[TP]Cavazos New Member

The only reason I came to Chronet was because I was looking for a more serious server. When I saw the fair and thorough rules, I was drawn in! Seeing the professionally laid out and built Rockford map along with a diverse and interactive job system, made me want to stay. I think the city map, rules, and job system - makes Chronet ideal to be a serious RP server. It makes it stand out from all the other servers.

12. Exproning

Exproning Member

I added one 's' after a read through, and the original mistake is still visible in the screen shot I posted. Even the spell check didn't pick it up.

I was not going to respond to the wall of text, until you made THIS post. THIS post made me realize something different, and I agree with you on all points of this post. The admin quality checking would indeed need to fall to get enough admins to support TWO servers - hell, with the current system, there's only one admin on a day for around two hours of the day, let alone doubling the ground the admins need to cover, it's a horrid idea. It would simply have led to corrupt admins, or no admins. One or the other.

EDIT:
    Also, Scrop:
    "Top 20's? Maybe, but rankings fluctuate all the damn time, especially considering Gametracker only shows 30% of the top 50 ranked servers, essentially, going off of gametracker, our spot at #49 is actually #14"

If only 15 of the top servers out of the 50 that exist are on Gametracker, that means that a spot at #15 on gametracker would actually be #50 in Garrys Mod. And that our #49 ranked spot on Gametracker is actually around #161 in Garrys mod. You can use reverse math on idiots, but I made this post because I thought this was truly a good idea, not because I'm an idiot. How could Gametracker ratings possibly be higher than a overall Garrys Mod Rating? Does Gametracker somehow have 70% more servers that simply don't exist?... I see all your points in why we shouldn't have two servers, so I will drop the argument that we should have two servers....

~This suggestion would have never happened if I didn't get RDM'd, RDA'd, or fucked otherwise outside the rules several times on a daily basis. Why don't I post ban requests? Why doesn't ANYONE post ban requests? Because, who wants to go pirate Fraps, take movies of 10 minutes that amount to 8 Gigabyte, reduce their size through video editors/conversion, upload the video to youtube, and then type out an entire ban request / reasoning to the ban request? No one wants to do that bullshit when the whole thing could have been avoided if there had been an admin on, doing his or her duty. How many admins are actually ON the chronet staff, huh? How many of those admins actually POST in that private section you have sectioned off in the forums, huh? Probably a good 2/10, maybe 3-4/10 at MOST.

Although I agree with you that admins NEED to be quality checked, the process is TOO DAMN LONG to run an efficient admin team. Admins WILL come and go in a community, so you need to expect that if you have 10 admins on staff, only 2-3 will come on the server in the next month.
    That much is very hard to argue with.

So, since I have dropped the suggestion, on top of making a very observative remark on the activity of admins, something along the lines of "make a new suggestion about admins then, topic closed;" or "the suggestions has been dropped, topic closed" is soon to come. Lets go ahead and close the post without the snarky remarks.

Finally - Claw, thanks for helping me understand your point of view. Scorp, well.....

2nd edit: Scorp - If you would care to, add me on skype: falsejoiner is my username. I'd like to address some of your statements that you said in your wall of text, it seems you didn't entirely get what I meant to say, or you 'Didn't pay enough attention' to care, and went off on a tangent of what you thought I meant.

Also, to your remark about my ignorance, perhaps you should look at claws signature, and realize that if you think you already know the answer to a thriving server, then you will not look for anything better. Everything lays in perspective of each other, but right now, I can only think that the ignorant one here is you. Using broken math and ~ Well, add me up and I'll explain.
    "The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.—Daniel J. Boorstin"

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  13. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    There are a plethora of screen capture softwares for free that upload straight to youtube. No need for all that stuff in the middle. :/
    It only takes about 5-10 minutes to do anyways, not so sure why that's so hard.

It's not a duty. It's a volunteer position. They don't have to be on all the time. They have lives outside of Gmod and help when they can. It would be a lot easier if more people posted ban requests AND they were processed a bit faster. It's really not that hard.

2-3 is a bit exagerated, but for the most part, yes. The process is damn long. We have a trial admin position for a reason, to test admins' abilities. It's basically used as a lower rank of admins instead of a test run. We all know Phray, Christ, and Ducks and the other admins are ready for yellow names, they've been tested for long enough. We need to actually use the trial admins position for testing. They've been tested. Promote them and let some new blood in.
    As a sidenote, I'm not saying this because of the fact I am running for admin, but because some of Exproning's points are, unfortunately, very valid.

I doubt Chronet will be dead by then, but what you say about the minges is true. I've been here a long time. There definitely has been an increase in minges and a decrease in admin activity. This is not entirely the fault of the admins because there has also been a lack of good ban requests recently, which help admins ban the minges. Coupled with the fact that the server is significantly more popular nowadays, it's no surprise that there are more minges. It would probably be a good idea to give some sort of notice on the server on how and when to post ban requests.

14. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    So, I had just figured out why it wasn't showing the other 70% of the top 50... When you go straight from google onto Gmod's Gametracker, it goes to US based servers only...
    But, in any case, here's the list (which has changed a bit), that I went off when I posted my rant:
    https://www.gametracker.com/search/garrysmod/US/
    And here's the World-wide Gmod server list:
    https://www.gametracker.com/search/garrysmod/

So really *now knowing my mistake*, we were actually #14 in all gmod servers, that were hosted in the US.... But in total, #49...
    (We have now moved up to #13 and #35)

However, I don't understand where you get that #161... Perhaps you didn't fully understand what I had meant? That's an easy mistake to make I suppose, I had been mistaken slightly by not noticing that it was set for US servers only.

You don't really need to pirate anything to record...
    But, in any case, why don't you ask my old self, you wanted to HELP the community, so I put up tons and tons of ban requests of players doing wrongdoings... As did multiple other people...
    Not all the moderation can, and will be done by staff members, no matter how many staff members you have, they can't see, hear, or do everything....
    Tell you what...
    Take these two options will you, and you pick which one you think is better...
    A. Staff are on the server, you get RDM'd, and Admin comes to help you and figure out why you were killed...
    The suspect claims you were shooting at him... You did have a gun, but you didn't have it out... Since you weren't recording it will simply have to be dismissed.
    B. You are recording, (regardless if staff are on or not), you get RDM'd, the suspect claims you were shooting him, you have evidence showing that you weren't.

Ta-freaking-da.

This post seems more appropriate as a staff complaint? If so, why not post a staff complaint?
    In any case, we are busy people a lot of the time, while I don't get on the server too too often these days (a lot of that earlier was because of a few issues with gmod, as well as the fact that the server was constantly full), we can't be on 24/7, not unless we have like, 40 admins, who live all over the world, willing to get on every day.
    When I can't get on, or my day's are too stressful that I just shouldn't get on (because honestly, being an admin is one of the most stressful experiences of my life at times), I do what I can on the forums....

Snark Snark
    But seriously, sounds like you should be making staff complaints?

Ew, Skype? I typically don't like Skype, it hasn't been good for me in 7+ years, terrible connection, quality, etc... I'd rather use Teamspeak if you wouldn't mind, simply add me on Steam, or send me a forum conversation message and i'll see about it.
    I clearly wasn't using broken math as you will see above, I had made a bit of a mistake (regarding it only showing US server), however, that had nothing to do about any so called broken math... You misinterpreted what I had stated...

15. Exproning

Exproning Member

"(a lot of that earlier was because of a few issues with gmod, as well as the fact that the server was constantly full)"
    All I could think while I read your post was "This is ignorant as fuck." Then I read this line, and I stopped reading overall. Add me on skype so we can have an intellectual conversation in private, or not at all please.

16. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Maybe if you would read you would read the bottom where I say I no longer use Skype...
    The only times I use Skype is with friends, or in some form of emergency.
    Either use teamspeak or type in a conversation/over steam.

17. Exproning

Exproning Member

Waiting on the TS3 server~

18. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    Well most of the remaning people from literp are good at rping now and it gets ruined by the darkrp kiddies. If we switched to seriousrp we would probably get some better rpers and not as many minges