1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Town of Chronet: Blood Moon

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chance, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    It is the time of the year where the blood moon falls upon the village a so-called peaceful time of harvest, but dare it be peaceful or does something lurk out in the darkness?
    [​IMG]

Event Roles:
    1. Peasant - You're just an ordinary town member. When you die, your occupation will be announced at your death. (I.e. Last night, your town bartender died.) If it makes sense for your occupation to leave your home at night, you can be seen by the investigator.

2. Pumpkin Lord - Each night, you will whisper me and tell me who you want to kill off. This person will be moved outside of the rp event area.

3. Paranormal Investigator - Each night, you may stake out one person's home to see if they leave their home. You will be informed if that person leaves their home via whisper. Please bear in mind some town occupations may have a reason to leave their home.

4. Witch Doctor (Requires 6+ players) - You may perform a ritual to bring one person back from the dead if you are still alive. Unfortunately, you can only have enough materials to perform the ritual once.

5. Witch Hunter - Can choose to protect 1 person each night however should he encounter a vengeful spirit himself, he will be locked in a battle for several turns unable to take any action. The witch hunter is also able to investigate people to see if they are a witch. They can check people every 2 nights.

6. Possessed - Generally yells and hates everything and one night will enter a psychotic state leaving his house and killing one of his neighbors (can only be done once because the vengeful spirits lust for blood will be filled)

7. Ghost - The ghost wanders the halls of the haunted house waiting for a visitor. The ghost can pick one person per game that is in the haunted house and take control of them. When the ghost is in control of somebody, they can either kill or protect someone as that person.

8. Witch - The witch is hidden among the townspeople and can only be spotted by a witch hunter. Every 3 nights, the witch can choose someone to curse. The curse given has a 50% chance of killing the targeted person (will be determined by using some sort of program).

9. Skeptic - The skeptic is like a normal peasant except they are impervious to the ghost’s powers.

10. Guard - The guard is able to guard somebody at night. They will only be able to guard 3 people throughout the game (he is also able to guard himself once).
    Rules of the event:
    1. Don't randomly hang people. You need some sort of reason to suspect someone of being the serial killer. Be it something they've said or if they left their home at night.
    2. Do not speak about the event in ooc. This event is to be done entirely in-character. You may speak to the town using either text or voice chat.
    3. One person per home. If more homes are needed than are available, I will place down more. I have the houses duped, so it will not be an issue.
    4. No talking at night.
    5. No peeking at night. (doing so will result in being expelled from the event.)
    6. No custom clothing.
    7. If you are caught cheating, you will be instantly removed from the event.
    8. Always listen to the instructions given by the administrator running the event.
    Credits to @K-9 for helping build the town and @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate for helping greatly with the roles (everything as of current will be testing and modified however so expect changes!)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    awooooooooooo.

i like this already.

3. Aluminum

Aluminum Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Carmen Sandiego
    I remember winning this game before because everyone but me went to the bar and it was burned down. Can't wait!

4. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    Ooooh the tease is real

5. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    I can't wait!

6. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    Sounds cool!

7. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    Beware the forest for they say it is haunted and strange things lurk within.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  8. FilmsActionCZ

FilmsActionCZ Active Member

There is no halloween party in czech republic :(

• Like Like x 1
  9. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    I will fly to the czech and give you a carved pumpkin.

• Like Like x 1
  10. aidcon

aidcon Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    Looks like fun. Happy to see that everyone else is doing Halloween Events.

11. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
    As an unbearable laughter echos across the town, to the villagers it signals the insanity that will creep upon their village.
    [​IMG]
    He rode in on his steed head in hand delivering these chilling words "The time is upon you to pay back what you owe." before releasing the lost souls upon the village...the blood moon has finally arrived.

12. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    The fuck is happening? I can't see anything so... I don't know what's going on

13. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
  14. Chance

Chance Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    CHANCE ANDSHITTY
  15. Brunnea

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Does the 'Skeptic' wear Armour?

[​IMG]

16. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    The possessed is the perfect role for me.

17. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    So this is like mafia right? I love that game

18. Christ

Christ Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    Oh shit. I was supposed to help you with this. Whoops. I'll help run it if I'm around, though.

19. Aluminum

Roleplay name:
    Carmen Sandiego
    After doing a a few tests with this event, I've realized that we need to modify a few things. Chance and I will continue to do tests with the people until we find the perfect balance.

20. Aluminum

Roleplay name:
    Carmen Sandiego
    Bumping this. Going to be doing this event more around Halloween soon.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2