1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Tommo's admin application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Tommo, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Neutral

• Like Like x 1
  2. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    Who are you? Neutral

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Who am I? Neutral

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    Neutral, never seen you. Don't want to be a dick and -1 you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    My apologies for not getting to you here quick enough @tommo1999uk. I planned on getting a response to you before I setup my application. As for my vote, Tommo has been here a long while and just like many, he wants more updates to occur.

Keep in mind that old members of the community come back to see all this new stuff, but back then in there time (just like now) not much was changing so they left. Let's not discredit folks to that do this, because their passion for the community is truly unknown, and could be full of more love than imaginable.

I've looked at him now and then personally, and he has my vote +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Tommo

Tommo Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    I cri every tim . but it's so true what you've said I have passion for this community , if I didn't I would of never come back after the few months brake I had. I as well known then and I'm doing my best to put my self in role play situations. so whats a better way to do that than own a fallout themed tavern with @Jack Traid @George

7. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I'm going to take a look at you from every perspective.
    After talking to you a tiny bit, it's evident that you're a nice person whom you could have a good laugh with. However, being a good person doesn't necessarily mean you'd make a great admin.
    Looking at your on-server behavior, I don't know yet. Haven't spent enough time with you in order to know if you RP enough. The same goes for whether or not you enforce the rules. I don't know you enough to make a proper judgement on you.
    In truth, I feel as though you were a bit hasty in posting this application considering the number neutral ratings. You have obtained a couple +1s, but the majority seem to be from friends.
    Let us know you more. Interact with the community more and let them understand who you are. We won't let just anyone become admin here, and we appreciate learning more about our applicants. Though you do have some admin support, I doubt they would give you adminship with this many neutrals.
    For that reason, until I can get to know you more, I reward you with the honorary neutral

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    +1 He follows the rules, is mature when needed and I've seen him help admins such as @Jack Traid (Jack spelled Triad wrong and he won't admit it) multiple times when it comes to fail bases. Yes, he doesn't have the experience but I think he would be able to adapt quick and help out more players. May I add how many years he has been with the community for and how he would have more playtime then he currently has, but due to the loss of time (I do believe after evil melon), he is at a lower number of weeks. Any old families/players will remember the Gremory family from a while ago.

Also, he has had multiple interactions with you (His in-game name is Lelouch Gremory) @Canadian-bacon, such as when we put a C4 on your base during a raid.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  9. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    No, it's supposed to be Traid.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    +1, very helpful and knows the rules.

11. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    +1, When I was able to play (before my Steam went into cardiac arrest and decided not to work anymore), I was able to see that you know how to RP correctly, I've never seen you break a rule before, and you seem to have the qualifications to be an admin. You're also pretty chill in Discord.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    +1 friendly guy, follows rules, participates in rp, played on the server with him today. Would be a great trial!

13. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    Hey there,
    You seem to know the rules exceptionally well, and you are online when current staff members typically aren't. These are two great values. However, there are two things I'm concerned with. Firstly your application, although it is sweet and to the point, it lacks a lot of material and there is very little to it. I believe the amount of effort put into the application has some reflection in the amount of effort one will put into being a staff member. It may be beneficial to improve upon it. Secondly, I have never, not once, seen you actually roleplay - It feels like you're just there. I've caught you on a couple of occasions interfering with police business by driving into it with your buddies, sometimes while spamming music and failing to leave or stop when asked. This is disappointing behavior. Chronet is a semi-serious roleplay server, and one of the most important qualities for an administrator is to have a high level of understanding and respect as well as active participation in roleplay. In the end, this is one of the major factors that influence their discretion in situations. If you cannot do this as a player, how can we be sure that you will not fail to do the same as a staff member? That being said, I strongly encourage you to put in some effort and take some pride in roleplay. Until then, although this is a little harsh I do admit, it will be a -1 from me. This is subject to change upon your improvement and I do hope you appreciate this as criticism. Have a wonderful day.

Wilfrid Westen

Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    So all jokes aside, I have released that I didn't make my reasons obvious (I assumed any user worth their salt would figure out the reasons behind it.)

So, let fly the reasons I agree with this application:

This user roleplays on a regular basis.
    His wacky 1940s clubs. (Some of which are with staff.)
    His "Singing" in other clubs and events. (I guess we could include the car stereo support there.)
    He played a big part in the storm RP. (Where the a storm hits rockford and the government help people who are RP stranded)
    He also has some weird and wonderful miniRPs, and occasionally joins in on street races.

This user has a very good understanding of the rules.
    Sometimes when a player comes up to me to ask about the rules, if this user is within earshot he will practically recite the rule before I can even open my mouth. (Plz stop this, you're making me look bad)

User is active on the mornings.
    Since Christ and Silvershine resigned I'm one of the few staff members that is on in the earlier hours. (Timezone things) So he is one of the more active morning players. (Rulebreaks on low pop are far and few, but they are usually the big and more obvious rulebreaks.)

NOTE:

A side note to @ShadowStorm as I just saw his post. I was there at the incident, (Trying to monitor something else.) I was in the car, and @tommo1999uk was playing music in the car (Like most players and even staff like me do.) The user @George was driving at the time so I don't see what @tommo1999uk did wrong, as he was not asked to stop playing the music, the driver was instructed to leave the scene. So I'd guess this is a misunderstanding? I'm not here to start a conversation, but I'd thought it would be worth putting here to shake off any confusion that may have arisen. Seeing as I was posting here anyway. :)

Back on topic, the reasons at the top are just some of the reasons I rated +1

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    I don't think it really matters who was driving the car. The driver and Lelouch are both friends and were both in on it together. If Lelouch wished to respect our wishes for it to stop, he would have stopped spamming the music and and would have asked Han to drive away. That's the problem. It's nothing serious, but it's disappointing to see. I don't mind people playing music, I've done it myself - but if you are doing it to interfere with somebody's roleplay and refuse to stop there is something to be worried about.

EDIT: @George I don't mind you disagreeing with me, but I would love to hear why.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Tommo

Tommo Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    If you're going to argue about the situation please take to the inbox's as I don't want an argument starting on my admin app. thank you

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Alright. I have studied the specimen over a long period of time and have come to a conclusion for this Brit.

I have RP'd with this man
    I have raided with this man
    I have gone to war against this man
    I have interrogated this man
    I have arrested this man

Give this Brit trial!

+1

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Mook

Mook Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Ferrari
    +1 Cool guy in-game, me and him are chill, knows the rules, etc. This dude needs staff!!

19. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Seems alright +1 Though I'd like to see him play a bit more before this is definitive for me. Also;

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  20. Young Meme

Young Meme Member

Roleplay name:
    Jefe Thuxarde
    +1 good guy

• Agree Agree x 1