1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Tommo's admin application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by tommo1999uk, Jul 11, 2017.

1. tommo1999uk

tommo1999uk Member

Roleplay name:
    Lelouch Gremory
    Your In-Game name:
    Steam name: Tommo
    Playername: Lelouch Gremory
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:50314032
    Country & Timezone:
    England, GMT
    Server Playtime:
    my play time is 22 days, so just over 3 weeks.
    Past Experience:
    I have none but I'm willing to learn the admin mods and learn the ban timers and other things.
    Have you donated?
    Yes I've donated $20 ( 3 months twice)
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I've played on Chronet for a long time, therefore I'm very knowledgeable of the rules and know how to easily help newer players fit in to the server. As I've been on this server so long I've seen the community grow from a few people to what it is now, I've seen the ups, downs and just plain stupid times on the server. I've made a lot of friends and a lot of enemy's due to running the Gremory gang for a long time and the only thing I can say they've got in common is that they want the server to grow for the better, and I want to become admin to help make that happen.
    I've played a lot on the server and got to know many people not just by RP name but by them, and I hate to see new people enter the community and not be able to have the same experience I've had, due to players minging or breaking rules. I know most of the rules on the server fairly well as I've has past experience with admins and changed things to abide by the rules, for example updating to the current raiding roles.
    Extra notes:
    I've played Chronet since bangclaw. ( forum account made in 2013)
    I enjoy being raided.
    I have no bans that I know of.
    I watch anime if you couldn't already tell.
    ITS MAGENTA NOT PINK!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    +1
    You'd make a good admin.
    Just stop calling me gay.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. beanycheese

beanycheese Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    I just played Terraria with you and you seem alright.
    My only concern is that it seems like you just came back to Chronet, I've just started seeing you posting on the forums and stuff and I personally have never met you on the server. For that though it's been down so much I haven't been really on it much either.
    I'll give you an initial +1 as you seem very qualified but maybe like work on the activity if I not mistaken.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Imma be honest, I've never heard of you. Even though I haven't been as active the last month or two because of work, I still get on a decent amount and I dont recall ever seeing you before. Neutral from me until further notice

5. ping

ping Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna Westen
    Staying neutral. Havent seen you at all in game, but you are a cool guy on the forums.

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. tommo1999uk

tommo1999uk Member

Roleplay name:
    Lelouch Gremory
    It depends on what time zone your in, as I'm from England I'm usually on the earlier hours of the US timezone.

7. ping

ping Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna Westen
    True, so ill give a +1

8. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Neutral tbh I think that you should have waited for all this shit that's going down (all the crashing and attacks on the server) to wash over before you apply because people really can't get to know you when the server is always down.... I'm leaning towards a plus one Cus you are a pretty cool dude from my experience but I think you still got some playing to do before I give a +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Gunshotsky 2

Gunshotsky 2 Member

Neutral. You do seem like a cool dude though, and you were pretty fun to fight against during raids, :) but I haven't really experienced a lot of game play with you, but as you said, I may not really get to experience game play due to the time difference. If we do get to meet up and you seem like a cool dude, I'll +1.

TD;LR: Neutral leaning towards +1

10. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Neutral

Dunno you that well.

11. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    This user is about as active as can be with the server as it is. Even when it's offline he is occasionally with me while we wait for it to be restarted when I ask Simple. As he has the same timezone as me I can relate to the whole "I can't see you on" thing. I also understand that your post count is low as you tend to contribute to the forums by keeping many of our game threads alive.

This user:
    + Is trustworthy
    + Knows the rules
    + Is active (Relative to server uptime)
    + Has built me a shrine

- The shrine was tacky
    +/- Few forum posts counted Let me remind people that the player management sections/bottom of the forums sections do not count towards posts, so this is not an accurate representation
    + Is from England
    + Paid me to post this

+1

12. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Errr.... that was me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Dairoki

Dairoki Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Sonny Marino
    To be fair, I've never seen you in game either, but that's irrelevant.
    +1 I've Rped with you a few times, mostly when you were a cop or someform of GO and you are an excellent RPer, very mindful of the rules, and due to your time on the server, I see you as the best fit at the moment for a Trial position.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Brenadryl

Brenadryl Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bren Hiraeth
    Met you on the server today! You seem like a really kind person and I havent seen you break the rules, but I also haven't seen you on the server before today. I'd like to see you get on more when the server is up so until I see you on more I'll be neutral leaning towards +1!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Alexander Brooks

Alexander Brooks Premium Member

I'm going to stay neutral, I haven't really seen you on that much besides today, (first time I saw you was today actually). If I see that you're more active I'll change this to a +1.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Neutral
    Not your fault, of course. With the server being down so much, it's hard to interact with new people as much.
    Unfortunately, the only interaction I've been able to have with you is when you attempted to interrupt Simon-Says: Death Edition. Hopefully I see ya around more! Gotta get a read on what type of person you are, so expect to be stalked!

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    +1

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  18. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate

Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    June Graves
    I've always been concerned with old players coming back and applying for admin, but I know him very well and know that he would be great for the job. He's been extremely active recently (granted, he lives in the U.K. so getting on during populated hours is difficult). Besides the anime stuff, he'd be a damn good admin.

+1

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    Become more active on the forums and boost that post count (meaningfully).

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Neutral....
    Neutral...
    Neutral...