1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the jurisdiction of guam

Discussion in 'Fast Threads' started by Zaptto, Aug 13, 2017.

Tags:
?

yes

1. maybe

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    ALL ABOUT MEEE!

Herro! Let me tell you something about myself. I am a very… multipersonality person, so it was kind of hard to choose a character trait. In some classes, I’m quiet, others I’m social, and in some I’m very energetic. However, I had to think of a general trait- a trait that I have at home, at school and everywhere else. Then I had to ask some friends what they thought of me. Personally, none of them sounded like me at all. So I chose one myself. The character trait that describes me is creative.
    I chose creative because I’m always writing and drawing at home; plus, I’m a lefty and people say lefties are very creative, but that’s not my reasoning of being creative. I’m always thinking of new drawing techniques. Should I color with colored pencils? Markers? Pastels? So most of the time I use them all in the same drawing. I mostly get an AWESOME end result. When it comes to writing, I think of all the books I’ve written, starting from the ones I wrote in third grade. They consist of various genres, all unique in their own ways. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you my name… (Whoops). My real name is w͕̘̖̼̞̎͂́̄ͬͩ̏́̑́ḯ̴̧̌̔̽́͏̵̝̻̭̰͕̝̯̥̳̯ͅļ̪̭̺̏ͦ̃̈́͊ͦ̽̾ͭ̄̒͆͋ͥͨ̀͡l̵̶̗̞͈͕̬̬̺͓͖̹̬͍͚ͥ̇ͧ͋ͣ͋̊̂ͨͣ̕̕i̎ͤ̃̓ͤ͋̓̄́͊̊́ͪ̑ͪ̿ͧ̍ͯ҉̶̺̯͈̝̙̘͍̫͖̮̥͈̬̠̫̪̫a̶͋̈́͂ͫ̈̑̑̄̏͑ͭ̅̓̏̍ͧ̇ͮ͏͇̳̱̝̜̭͇̲̼̙͓̞̝̻͉ṃ̛̲̗͈̺͖̭͚̰̥͇͓̺͚̮̜̩̝ͭ͌̆̕͝, after my mom. Most people can’t even pronounce it correctly. So in middle school, I gave myself the nickname “cubikon” mainly because, 1. I really like that’s name and 2. That is the name of the main character of a series I once wrote. Well, I hope you have fun reading my autobiography! J Read on!

…Whoops

I remember when I was little, I used to draw, paint, and color, A LOT. Everyday, I would completely cover the refrigerator in drawings. My mom would take them down during the night, and put them in a box, so I could make even more drawings the next day. My mom still has those drawings today. I remember drawing and painting, almost every single day. I didn’t draw very…well, but I was young, so I knew I wasn’t the best artist. That didn’t stop me from doing what I loved. I didn’t even think about the materials I used- whether it was crayons, markers, paint, or even makeup! Yes, yes makeup. I once used my mom’s makeup to color. IT WAS SO FUN! When I finished, I showed my mom, aannd that didn’t end up very well… No Nick Jr. for a week! I was devastated! But, then again, the time I used watching TV I could use to draw more! I knew the consequences of coloring with makeup, but that didn’t stop me from drawing. So, I went back to coloring with pencils, crayons, markers, and paint.

Hello "Kripparrian" i am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "Hearth of stone" and i want to become the goodest player like you, After weeks of playing i finally defeated the first boss honker. pls no copy pasterino my story.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Wow
    This is a good read

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Rondell

Rondell Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristan Hartmann
    Very interesting story, Continue more interesting stories.

4. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    This story gave me ATCV-1.

Google it.

5. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad