1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "E" is not silent!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OreoLivesOn, Jan 7, 2017.

?

Should i make these blogs like every few days or something?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. OreoLivesOn

OreoLivesOn Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Steve Weinsher
    Hey guys it's Steve Weinsher here. If you don't care about me, then feel free to exit out of this page. So for those who didn't understand my subject, it's about my role play name, Steve Weinsher. Everyone always wondered what the fuck is that last name. First let me say that it's pronounced "Weinsher", not "Winsher". That's why I named the subject that way. Now where does this name come from?

Well I created an email for another YouTube account. Back then I would create a lot of them. I didn't want to use my real name, which is Orr Weisberg, where the last name comes from. So i just made up a name on the spot. And that name was Steve Weinsher. When I first joined the server, it was just to join my friend. So when I had to put my name, I suddenly remembered when I made that email, and I thoght it was funny. But little did I know Steve Weinsher will become a second life. A life I enjoyed and was saddened the moment it was taken away from me.

I managed to take the server off my mind for abit, which was good. That meant I was no longer depressed about being banned. On top of that my computer broke. It became completely fucked. I'm typing this on my iPad right now. It's my motherboard most likely that broke judging by the way it's behaving. I'm getting new parts on Monday, which is good.

Also I wanted to thank everyone for being supportive ever since I got banned. I thought for sure I would be hated by all for what I did, but I wasen't. It really means a lot, considering I was bullied nearly all my time on the internet. But no more. I found a way to never be bullied again. And that is become a troll. Not a troll who bullies as well, but the troll who makes people mad just to get a rise out of them.

Now keep in mind, I don't do this all the time. I only do it to people who really deserve it. And when I do it to random people, I usually just give them money in the end because I feel bad for them. And I would NEVER troll as a government official. And that's just in chronet. So don't think I'm this douchebag who only goes around trolling, cause that's not me at all. So yea that's pretty much all I wanted to say. Thank you for reading this, and if you comment something like "i don't care lol stop posting shit". These comments will not be tolerated. Thanks again and cya

2. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    I know what Some people will post on this........ "i don't care lol stop posting shit"

3. OreoLivesOn

OreoLivesOn Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Steve Weinsher
    yes exactly lol

4. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    Ii don't care lol stop posting shit

5. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    I CALLED IT I FUCKING KNEW IT WOULD BE YOU! IT WOULD BE YOU OR @Loxxy I'M MAMA MURPHY NOW!

6. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Stalinson
    I don't care lol stop posting shit

7. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    I don't care lol stop posting shit

8. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member