1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Story Forum game (3 Words)

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Vesper, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Vesper

Vesper Retired Staff Member

Old forum game.

Just continue the story with your 3 new words that MUST be a continue from the previous post.

For example: *Someone* He must be
    * You* a good boy

Ok Here I go.

Inside the house ...

EDIT: The thread has changed to 3 words. Because 3 words seems more neat than 2 words.

2. Simple

Simple Founder

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    Off topic:

Deleted your 2 posts, changed to 3 words now.
    Should also include the previous words (And possibly bold your words). Example below:

On topic:

Inside the house there was a

3. Stiggy

Stiggy Retired Community Management Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase

4. Vacation Viking

Vacation Viking Active Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that led to

5. Tubby

Tubby Active Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that led to a creepy basement

6. Vesper

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very

7. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Retired Staff Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter

8. Ryan

Ryan Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed

9. Stiggy

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some

10. Simple

Simple Founder

Roleplay name:
    Michael Elpmis
    Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my

11. Vesper

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering

12. Ryan

Ryan Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid

13. Stiggy

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the

14. Ryan

Ryan Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives.

15. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Retired Staff Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives. Suddenly the floor

16. Stiggy

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives. Suddenly the floor began to shake.

17. Sudoxe192

Sudoxe192 New Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives. Suddenly the floor began to shake. My first reaction

18. JuiCY

JuiCY Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives. Suddenly the floor began to shake. My first reaction was to quickly

19. Vacation Viking

Vacation Viking Active Member

Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives. Suddenly the floor began to shake. My first reaction was to quickly run out of

20. Stiggy

Roleplay name:
    Sam Driscoll
    Inside the house there was a large wooden staircase that let to a creepy basement. I felt very pressured to enter, but I needed to gather some batteries for my flashlight before entering my dark rancid basement, where the giant creature lives. Suddenly the floor began to shake. My first reaction was to quickly run out of the house, onto