1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Complaint on Lelouch Gremory

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Poob, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    Admin In-Game Name tommo1999uk
    Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:0:50314032
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: 10/23/17
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.

At 3:26 he starts shooting.
    https://imgur.com/a/36rh4(Steam ID)
    Your complaint: Blowing up cars because "driving is illegal"

2. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    As Tommo is currently asleep but explained to me his side of the story as he imagined a different user had intent on posting a staff complaint on him.
    The mayor has requested that he was allowed to make cars illegal for his Amish roleplay, this also counted for officers, of course. This law had been up for at least 5 minutes before your eventual shooting with the officers, which of course had happened due to you pulling an XM on them, which may I mention is incriminating yourself for a different rule break.
    What I'm trying to say is that Tommo being the admin online at the time allowed for this to happen as a roleplay situation, and followed the mayors orders.

3. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    He can have his amish roleplay. I really don't care. It all changed when he shot my car.

4. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    He shot your car due to it being illegal to drive and so hence you breaking that law. (P.S. I was online at this time and actually near the scene, my R8 was in the background when your car had been shot)

5. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    He didn't even ask me to pull over, he just shot my car. That is not allowed. The only warning anybody got is "cars are now illegal." That does not suffice. Nobody should expect to come on the server, grab their car and get instantly gunned down. Tommo does not understand proper Roleplay if he thinks that is allowed.
    --- Post updated ---
    Knew you would pull this card. They already shot at me and tried to kill me first. So the second they let their guard down I attacked. If you think that's still FearRP I'd advise you to take a look at this: http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-bren-hiraeth.16214/

6. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    You can clearly hear the mayor say "hit the car, hit the car, shoot him, shoot him", those are the Mayors orders and he followed them, which is what an SS should do..

7. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    As an admin, he should know that that's wrong and he's in the position to tell the mayor that it's against the rules.

8. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Handcuffs were pointed towards you, that counts as being under fearrp, as well as the situation with Bren being completely different since they were still looking at you.

9. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    Either way I posted the video and I wouldn't have if I believed I broke fearrp. So I'll let an admin(not tommo) decide. This is off topic.

10. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

That law shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances.

If it actually is, I will get on Chronet and make the most bullshit laws you have ever seen, but it will all be backed up by "roleplay" so it's okay.

11. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    It can fall under dictatorship and is required to be approved by an admin.

12. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

False.

13. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    I like how you cant make jaywalking illegal but you can make driving illegal.

14. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Ironic. (What I stated has been said by multiple admins before depending on what the law(s) is)
    Alright, didn't know that was a thing to be honest with you.