1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Complaint on Kai

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by KJM, Sep 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Admin In-Game Name: @Kai
    Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:0:28681590
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: 9/10/16
    Server; The forums
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    http://chronet.com/threads/fearrp-by-nisha-clarke.11389/

Your complaint: He is Biased,
    This video clearley shows Nisha (@Brunnea) Breaking fear RP by getting out of the vehicle and having her gun out and running back while @Khypher is telling her to get out of the vehicle, she then gets out while being in his line of fire and he says put your hands up, she then pulls out her weapon and starts firing at him..... clearly breaking Fear RP
    [​IMG]
    Her Response, even tho he was yelling at her to get out and put her hands up.... Completely bull shit, still breaking fear RP, because she was in two peoples line of sight while they were yelling at her in the open..
    [​IMG]
    If someone is yelling commands and shooting you still have to follow them because your still under Fear RP, even if they have fired shots at you that gives her no reason to run and equip a gun all while being in two peoples line of sights while yelling commands at her.... not to mention she was looking at him in the video while she equipped the gun while he had her in the line of sights telling her what to do....
    [​IMG]
    So if the Mayors car is bullet proof, that means he can sit inside the car breaking fear RP?, realisticly his car is bulletproof so why would he not just drive off no making him eligible to fear RP? ..... Makes no sense and sounds like a made up rule to me just to protect a Friend..... he was shooting at her leg, and he stopped firing for like 5 seconds and started commanding her to put her hands up..... which at that point she stared at him and pulled out her gun and fired at him.... all while she was in his line of sights..... Also not to mention, that is looking for a loophole in the rules..... which is "going against the spirit of the community"

So he is clearly being biased to protect a friend from a ban.....

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. nflden

nflden Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    You idiots do the same thing, "oh if i shoot your leg its not trying to kill you" meanwhile that makes fear rp null and void.

3. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    who is "you idiots"

4. Markoozy

Markoozy Retired Sever Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    You have to be joking, yes?

You very clearly fired shots at her, signifying your intent to do harm. You can't just take back those bullets and go back into FearRP mode. She knows her life is in danger and retaliates. She did nothing wrong.

Not to mention that you tried to FearRP her for... what exactly? I see absolutely no tactical advantage in FearRPing her. Your exact words are "Why you fucking patrolling kid. You know what, get the fuck out the car!" To me, it seems you wanted to screw around with her. You were lurking in the same area rather than trying to leave or escape, which is clearly FearRP.

5. Mason Crows

Mason Crows Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    All I would like to know is why @Brunnea had her lights on and going back an fourth on the road and sometimes hitting their vehicle?

6. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Please read everything before you post on this, it was Khyphers video and I took it to show how he is being biased imo

7. Markoozy

Markoozy Retired Sever Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    I did read everything...

I don't see how its biased if a neutral party comes to the same conclusion... She didn't do anything wrong.

8. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    I was trying to do 2 things:
    1. I was trying to get close to at least get within earshot, and maybe assist the cops in getting them to stop fleeing.
    2. I was trying to keep them in sight, as I was actively talking over the radio, giving my position and saying where they were.

Also, I'm not sure if you know this, but the server's random spurts of lag, combined with my horrendous driving skills, lead to the less than desirable swerving.

As for the rest of it, if you want me to clarify on it all just bloody ask.

9. Mason Crows

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    Assist the cops to stop them from fleeing? Your SWAT you dont get involved in a pursuit.

10. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    My question is why are you getting involved with this? You were not there and should not be posting here. She did absolutely nothing wrong in this video and the people involved with the ban request are just salty that something didn't go their way.

11. Mason Crows

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    Because I as well stated something partial on this already about Kai. Just because you said something it doesn't mean he should take priority over answering that BR over others. Theres what 4 pages and hes doing that one particularly because its a friend.

12. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Fjordson
    Honestly from seeing this not only kai come up with a bull shit reason to deny the br but he seriously ignored so many other brs just to reply to that one. I really curious as to why kai would do this

13. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    He took care of this one because Nisha was making such a fuss about it and because I looked at it and gave my verdict to Kai, which he agreed with and went ahead and closed it.

14. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Don't respond to something you were not involved in.
    Please.

15. Mason Crows

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    Its still unfair for him to do so. There are MANY other Brs to choose from and he purposely did that one.

I dont necessarily agree that it was a BS reason to deny it but he did ignore the fact that Nisha was in a pursuit as SWAT in a SWAT van. He still shouldn't of unfairly looked at this one and not all the others though.

16. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Again, you should not even be involved. I really don't understand why this is such a huuuuuge fucking deal. If Kai chose to do this ban request and not others, why the fuck does anybody care?

17. uncagedbranman

uncagedbranman Active Member

18. CainM101

CainM101 Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kembal
    I'm gonna weigh in with my two cents on the Brunnea swat thing. Back some time ago I drove an armored truck that carried valuable stuff. My orders and priority was the truck and it's contents and if the truck came under attack i was to leave immediatly in the truck. If the truck became immobile while being attacked i was to fire my weapon in the manner I was trained out of the truck (there were little holes on the inside I could shoot out of) and wait for police assistance. With that being said I find it easy to believe that members of swat team are trained for when their vehicle is attacked and they would behave in a somewhat similar manner to what Brunnea and whoever she was with did.

On another note, back in the academy it is somewhat beaten into to you that while you are there to protect and serve and people understand that that is your function they will still try to kill you if given the opportunity, 'they' being anyone and 'opportunity' being the moment you let your guard down. Take being pulled over for instance, most of the time on the first approach to a vehicle that officer has their hand on their hand weapon in the holster but they are pretty subtle about it, elbow back slightly turned so you wouldn't notice right off the bat. They only do it because they want to protect themselves from harm and the way they are trained to do that is use their weapon.

tltr: irl you shoot at cops and cops will almost always shoot back

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  19. Mason Crows

Roleplay name:
    Mason Crows
    Because its unfair and he didnt even mention the rule break Nisha committed. All BRs should be conducted the same.

20. WoLF[James]

WoLF[James] Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    James Fjordson
    From what I see you aren't involved in this either so we're all in the same page and everyone does care is it right that people have their br's up for 20 days and nothing has happened to them while it took like 10 mins for kai to post on nisha's?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.