1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Complaint: Lelouch Vi brittania

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Spiritual Miracle, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Spiritual Miracle

Spiritual Miracle Member

Roleplay name:
    Tanner Williams
    Admin In-Game Name Lelouch Vi brittania
    Steam ID of Admin STEAM_0:0:50314032
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident 10:43 AM CST // 12/23/17
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    Your complaint
    An admin used his powers to get his car off of my tow truck.

2. Tommo

Tommo Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Lolcouch Lampshade
    First of all you died and went back to scene of your death.
    second of all you towed jacks and hans car before mine which they shouldn't of been as they were on private property , fenced off with a big ass sign infront of with "HOUSE OF GREMORY"
    thirdly my car shouldn't of been taken in the firstplace as it was just parked in the parking lot outside the general store. jack and han can both vouch for what I said

EDIT: as shown in the video I'm getting the towtruck from on top of jacks car

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  3. Spiritual Miracle

Spiritual Miracle Member

Roleplay name:
    Tanner Williams
    1. I did not go directly back to my death scene, I was going to the impound to get a new car, and I saw them abusing doc j went over there.

2. I towed them because they were parked on the street

3. The car was parked in 2 spots, that’s illegal. I have recording of that if needed.

4. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Then why didn't you post it in the first place? It would surely help your case.

5. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Please do show said recording of it being parked in 2 spots. He was clearly there asking you to not tow his car and you ignored him and drove away with it. You also falsely towed Jack Traid's car. It was parked on PRIVATE property (My redwarehouse outskirts), were I then found it there and proceeded to shoot you down for towing Jack's car, my car and Tommo's car. He then threw his own car so it would get untowed due to it being stuck on it. Also, there was no need for you to go over there and call out abuse, you could've easily just called up in admin chat to have a talk with the admins about this instead of saying "you're getting reported, nice admin abuse".