1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Complaint - BlueberryMuffin

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by AZIN 2, Sep 26, 2017.

1. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Admin In-Game Name: Marsha Newman
    Steam ID of Admin: STEAM_0:1:54999370
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: 1 day added to my ban about 30 minutes ago (1:20 PM CT)
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    upload_2017-9-26_13-53-36.png
    upload_2017-9-26_13-54-14.png

Your complaint:
    THE STORY OF WHY THE BAN WAS POSTED:
    Okay, to start with. A few days ago Elliot and Cobb mugged my friend, Dimitry Ruslan, Dimitry wanted revenge and we went on a search for them, approx. 3 minutes after them mugging we found them, I killed both Elliot and Cobb and got both their guns while Dimitry and Frank B. died. A few moments after Poob (Elliot) got salty, went back a week and uploaded some footage out of context not explaining what was going on.

THE STORY OF THE BAN:
    A week or so before that happened, my car was fail towed. It was parked legally and someone towed it never-the-less as they always seemingly do, I went to get it back. They said it was in the middle of the road and that since it was either stolen or pushed into the road I could go and get it for free. They looked at me and said "Go get your car, sorry for the misunderstanding" so I go to get my car. I hop in and I ask to be let out, the guy looks over at me and yells "Not you" even though he was looking at me and said exactly what I had just explained, NOTE, there was 2 cops there prior and one was stunstick abusing people (The one that tried arresting me), So I hop out of the car and said "But you just said that I could get it back since it was a misunderstanding" he went "Officer arrest the man! Hes trying to steal the car!" So without any hesitation nor knowing the context of the story as the cop wasn't paying attention, the cop ran up to me and tried arrest me with his handcuffs. Not pulling his tazer nor a gun till we got to the garage on the other side, in which he pulled a taser. At this point Tony Cingolani @ClassicJose pulled a pistol out ready to fire if he tried to arrest me. The guy instead of trying to arrest me after words shot me in the stomach and then Tony shot at him, in which I pulled out a loaded pistol and began to fire after being done tazed. The cop proceeded to run from 2 guns pointed at him when his life was obviously in trouble. He ran and asked for backup, the other cop had left in his car prior. A cop car shows up in which they use for cover. Not paying attention to me, I killed one of them and the other killed Tony. Forgetting about me he ran to tonys body and I killed him. I ran over to those bodies and I was randomly AWPed by Elliot Ronson (Poob) which Nikolai confirmed was RDM and Vigilantism in which Poob confirmed "I finished the job for the police" which is vigilantism.

I WAS ALREADY BANNED FOR A DAY AND HERES WHY:
    Indeed, I was banned for a day before the extra day was added because of a misconception which was solved here (http://chronet.com/threads/staff-complaint-carter.16149/) and I didn't want to waste 300 seconds in jail because of a fail cop arresting (and attempt RDMing me after I got out of my car) [John Hiky, who was permabanned for Admitting to Trolling for Real Life money]. My ban stayed however because a rulebreak doesn't mean you can rulebreak to make it okay.

BLUEBERRY MUFFIN NOT READING THE DEFENSES:
    As you can see by my pictures of our conversation, she admits to not reading the person the request is on's defense and just acts off the Evidence provided by the Ban Poster meaning that if it was a false ban, in this case taken out of context, she wouldn't have the full side of the story, only the edited footage Poob uploading only showing me and a cop duking it out, even though my party member was behind him with a gun out and not on safety.

MY REQUEST:
    I request 1 day being taken off my ban sentence as 1 is all that was added by BlueberryMuffin for the incident.

THANKS FOR READING

I am also posting this info under a Ban Appeal

2. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    I admit to not reading pointless arguing. Never said I don't read actual legitimate responses. What I saw from that video was you being tazed, and refusing to stand still. Also is this because you think it's a false ban or ???

3. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Please only post a staff complaint if you feel the admin is abusing their power, etc. Do not post a staff complaint if you were wrongfully banned once, that is was ban appeals are for.
    (I was in discord with Muffin during talking about this and so I'm involved with the ban)
    In no way did she do anything to abuse powers. You broke fearrp, you got banned. If Poob HAD done anything wrong in the comments he would've probably been warned on the website.
    [​IMG]
    Not it isn't. It's a little word.. Grow up

4. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Calling someone an idiot is flame.
    --- Post updated ---
    Just numbed down.

5. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Although it's so minor you don't even count it as flame.. But as I said before, she didn't abuse her powers in any way whatsoever.

6. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    I put a ban request on you because you broke the rules.

7. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    I broke the rules? Considering you didn't even know the context I don't think you would know. You weren't even paying attention to Tony so you wouldn't know to begin with. Now, if we want to say that I should put a BR on you for admitting to RDMing and committing vigilantism
    --- Post updated ---
    Now, if all you are going to do it argue Poob, leave and stop posting on this thread. We don't want that here.

8. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    If I broke the rules then put a ban request on me lol.

9. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    Already banned for a month, wouldn't really do anything. Now you are pretty much flame baiting. Leave, you are doing nothing but arguing.
    --- Post updated ---
    Well, if you don't read my side of the story you really are going to be biased towards the uploaded rather than hearing the defenders side. So you really aren't doing your job by just looking at it with no context and saying to yourself "Fuck it" and accepting it.
    --- Post updated ---
    I would also like to point out, the way that you specifically point out "Pointless" comments is by looking at the top one. I know because you would have seen my side of the story otherwise.

10. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    You commented on that Vernon sawyers post of muffin being biased. There was plent of proof for each ban request. You're complaining because you were caught out for breaking the rules. Also, Cobb had an increase of 2 weeks ban due to the 2 ban request on him. Everything you're complaining about is just you being salty.
    --- Post updated ---
    + you arguing with poor isn't defending yourself, it's mindless arguing. So again, false staff complaint, salty child.

11. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    No, there was no Proof Vernon was dead. He typed in chat without seeing his physical corpse.

12. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
  13. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    A picture of his dead body, I watched it and didn't see it. I could have overlooked it. But how ever. I know she has nothing personally against us, that was me being enraged. But as for that she did ban me without reading my defense and having no context. Again, @ClassicJose was behind the cop, I wasn't under FearRP and she assumed and banned me because of it.

14. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Even if so the cop had you cornered at the time around the garage, Toni wasn't around there making any fearrp he had on said cop, wasn't a thing, he then proceeded to attempt to take you and you continued to break his fearrp.

15. AZIN 2

AZIN 2 Member

Roleplay name:
    Faith Moore
    I wasn't breaking FearRP as
    again, my party member may have not let the cop know his presence but he was still there. And I knew that if anything did go wrong that Tony would open fire.