1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff complaint against Infanthades1

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by [LX]August Rakete, Jan 20, 2018.

1. [LX]August Rakete

[LX]August Rakete Member

Adminstrators Name & Steam ID: Infanthades1 STEAM_0:0:81546469
    Time was on 1/19/18, 8:20ish PM CTZ
    Proof: More can be provided via chat logs, http://steamcommunity.com/id/CommanderBlood/screenshot/921417946942126515

Staff member was requested during the sit to review logs and refused multiple times and ignored both me and my request and was extremely one sided during the event that unfolded. What happened was that ERU rolled up to the Ghettos, and one of the onsite criminals ran up and shot both the ERU and a citizen in the head and began to shoot at me. So I asked why he attempted rdm on me and committed rdm, he refused to state a reason and disregarded the scenerio. I went and revived the KIA ERU under the firm of RDM and failrp for firing without purpose on both ERU and citizens and killing them without warning. I was then waiting when members stopped firing and ran off scene or atleast to my knowledge made none, and have no proof they did any warnings toward me when I was reviving a dead officer when they stopped firing on scene for around two minutes. One of the criminal members then ran up to me shot me in the head stated they made warnings when he came directly from the Ghetto buildings. I was then revived and started healing myself and reviving dead PD's only when they ran off the scene and then returned from inside the buildings they ran in. I do not care if Im accused and warned of Failrp via Combat revive because of a miscommunication. But Im very upset at the staff members job as he disregarded any request to review the kill logs, sided with them without allowing us to explain, and used the excuse they knew the rules over us. I believe this staff member is unfit for duty in this case and should be addressed and have this issue fixed. I do believe he is a good staff member, but one sided to his "Crew members" and that is why I make the request that a enforcing warning is put upon this administrator for failure to properly address a sit and its evidence. The photo also provided is a reponse he gave after the sit around 3 minutes, that is not a proper admin response nor do I believe he should be in the position to disregard a players request to review evidence.

2. Toni™

Toni™ Member

Roleplay name:
    Toni Accardo
    You do realize staff doesn’t always have to respond to your calls he may be left alone tell on duty or in a non rp situation

3. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Allow me to quote from your screenshot. "I have. That's how I know." I looked at the logs during the sit. I even personally witnessed everything that happened.

I talked to you and three other ERUs. The other two admitted their guilt and apologized, but you refused to acknowledge that you were in the wrong here. You stated you were going to post a staff complaint on me for a situation that only ended in warnings being handed out. I simply handed out warnings to the ERUs for combat reviving, not even getting into the fact they broke fear rp to do so, yourself included. Now, as for your comment about being "one sided", I was not involved with either party before the events unfolded. However, I was able to watch what unfolded after completing my previous admin sit and watched the events unfold. Using the what I witnessed, the log information, the stories from each side, AND the admitted guilt from the other two involved ERUs, I was able to issue out proper punishment to the guilty parties before returning them afterwards.
    What about that was improper on my part? Just because you don't think you did anything wrong doesn't mean what you did wasn't against the rules. My job is to enforce the rules and issue punishment to those who break them. That's what I did.

4. hammer_wolf

hammer_wolf Member

Roleplay name:
    Stephano Botanski
    Dude, admins like to have fun and roleplay they are there to be an admin but they don't always have to be there as soon as you call.

5. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I responded as soon as it happened. He just did not approve of the outcome...