1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Complaint Against BlueberryMuffin

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by iDrifterr, Nov 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iDrifterr

iDrifterr Member

Admin In-Game Name: Marsha Newman
    Steam ID of Admin: Unknown
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: Sunday at around 12pm central.
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    Your complaint:

Marsha Newman, where do I start? You have always been the MOST fail admin I have possibly ever come by on Chronet. You are infact a disgrace to the community. The way you treat players and other community members you dislike is very unacceptable. I have watched you let the Gremory's propclimb onto the roof of our base to raid us at mesa and do jackshit. Well, you infact help them, you look for any RP reason possible to shoot someone, I cant remember how many times I have used the '@" to contact you and even give you 30 minutes to come help assist me or my friends, you simply don't do a damn thing, so I dont see why you even became admin in the first place. Don't even get me started with the amount of false bans you put into place and then cover your way up to not get in trouble. Its sickening.

Thanks For Reading,

Jose.

2. Vhondy

Vhondy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Czosnyka
    I was there for the supposed " prop climb " they hopped on my head to the roof and went onto the balcony please know what your talking about before making a complaint

3. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    This and don't insult me in your complaint, it won't get you anywhere. Also please provide proof.

4. iDrifterr

iDrifterr Member

I dont have proof, so you might as well close the complaint. Thanks for looking into this one though.

5. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Ok. You joined in October 29th (or around then) so you have seen very few admins. Secondly as Vhondy said you can boost up. I thought I was the person who looked for any RP reason to kill anyone...? Not my place to cover her if she hasn't responded since I would have no idea. And false bans? If they're false it's proven with evidence, I'm guessing your referring to hodirs ban which is a sticky situation. Just thought I would put my part in since you decided to accuse her of abuse involving myself and other Gremory's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.