1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Complaint Against BlueBerry

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Hodir, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

admin In-Game Name: I don't know, I've never seen her in game.
    Steam ID of Admin: Will update soon
    Approximate Time and Date of Incident: 11-26-2017
    Any proof (Screenshots, videos, console logs, etc). Proof is not required to post an admin complaint.
    Your complaint:

I'm going to keep this part short because most of the evidence can be seen in my ban appeal:

Blueberry had Tommo ban me for an offense I did not commit. When I logged onto the forums and asked what happened in Chatbox, Blueberry replied "I guess you should think twice about calling admins 13 years old." She then admitted she banned me because of what she saw in a stream. When I linked the VOD as proof that i never appeared in the stream, she told me it would take about a week for her to review the 30 minute footage, effectively slapping a 1 week + 2 day ban on me. She has already stated that she thinks she may be wrong in stating the banning me, but she's prolonging it out of spite. Check my ban appeal for more evidence.

2. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    [​IMG]

3. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

I feel you are abusing your power.

You got mad that I called you 13 years old. It's actually the first thing you mentioned when I said I was banned. Then you lied about seeing me in a stream (because there's already proof in the VOD I never appeared). You had another admin ban me instead of you so it didn't look suspicious, and then you reply to your staff complaint x5 faster than you replied to my unjust and spiteful ban.

You abused your power to ban me out of SPITE. It was not a MISTAKE, it was intentionally banning me for something i did not do, and then dragging the appeal process out as long as possible to act as a psuedo-ban.

The proof is in the VOD and my ban appeal, which can be found here - http://chronet.com/threads/ban-appeal-for-hodir.16490/

4. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Nah, laughed.
    Aight.
    Lmao, what? Where are you pulling this from?
    I'd already replied to your ban appeal twice before this was posted, lmfao.
    I don't even know you at all dude besides your giant ban history. Are you high?
    If you really didn't appear and I mistook you for someone else, then it was.
    Like I said like 2,000 times already, my classes and my life are more important than you, I need to go do math homework and then go to bed, take a test tomorrow, and then do more math homework.
    So, again:

5. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

Tommo Banned me instead of you, yet you claimed to have seen the rule violation. Why didn't you ban me then, instead of him? Especially considering there were no admins on.
    As for you saying you saw me through the stream - https://gyazo.com/8fe5d5c541d9466c6fc321efd97e9e3f

But nowhere during the stream do I ever appear. So how could you mistakenly see me? Then just now you said
    "Did you ever think that I might have mistook you for one of the SWAT on the roof?" But I was a police officer for the entirety of my play session.

Also, in my ban reason, Tommo has it stated "Prop Climbing to Shoot people" Yet no where does it show any cops shooting anyone!!!!!!!!

There is a difference between a mistake and PURE FABRICATION.

This isn't true at all. You have extensively condemned the fact that i am still on the server in chatbox.

It took me less than 5 minutes to go through the video and look for any Police Officer Models and verify that none of them were me. In the time you've been making excuses for yourself, you could have already watched it and gotten this over with.

This admin complaint IS valid

6. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Y'all weren't hearing it from me when I wasn't there so I had him go on.
    Did I tell him to put that in there? Shit, my bad. Was only meant for the other guy. That I can fix quickly. Will do so now.
    You do appear. So, stop with your PURE FABRICATION please and thank you.
    I mean I don't know who the fuck you are enough to dislike you as a person/player. Looks like progress is being made on that now.
    I will actually take a picture of what I am doing right now if it will get it through your thick skull that you aren't special and do not deserve any more attention than the next guy who was banned for whatever reason. Other appeals have waited for far longer than yours and shit, their bans may be false aswell, but they're still waiting for review. Also, it would take me longer because I will actually thoroughly go through the stream to see where my error might have been made. Now can you quit with your useless crusade in the chatbox and keep it to your appeal/complaint like you're supposed to be doing? Just get Jack or someone to look for the 1,001st time so you can stop bitching at me for having a life outside of dealing with a gmod server. It's 8pm and I have a test tomorrow. And don't expect me to look at this in my lunch hour tomorrow either. This is my last response to any of this until I review this or if someone else reviews it before I do.

7. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

Tommo was not on the server at the time of me being banned. If he was (which he wasn't), he should have done his due diligence and at least noticed i was a police officer with zero kills, not a swat officer on a roof shooting people. I guess restraint is too much to ask?

Yes, you did tell him to put that there. In fact it's equally as false as the other part of the ban.

I have just ran it through everyone in chatbox, I've had 5+ people confirm that I DO NOT EVER APPEAR IN THAT TWITCH VOD. NOT EVEN ONCE. IF YOU HAVEN'T FUCKING WATCHED IT, HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

But you know me well enough to hate me and constant call me out in chatbox?

I
    I'm just holding you accountable for your actions. I don't care what you're doing, I don't want to mess up your test. I just want you to take responsibility for your actions.

8. Kai

Kai Community Manager

Roleplay name:
    Ash Conway
    He has to have been, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to ban you, period.

9. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

Thanks for pointing that out.

He most have logged on to ban me then. He definitely wasn't on the server for any decent period of time prior to my ban.

10. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    This is a reply from Muffin due to her currently not being able to post in class, I have no influence over her reply.
    You're the one calling me out continuously in chat box.
    I will gladly take responsibility if it's proven that I'm wrong.

11. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

Well you are wrong. I paid money for premium and i'm directly losing out on money by being falsely banned. It just eats into my premium time and more importantly, my play time. It would take less than 10 minutes to look through the footage (as many Chronet members already have) and confirm that i never appear in the stream. Instead, I'm still banned 3 days later on an offense i didn't commit, again, out of spite.

The guy who owns the props himself has said repeatedly in his Ban Appeal that he only ever saw me defending him when he was getting ganged up on, something I've experienced a lot. I felt bad for someone getting ganged up on, and I tried to help him out by telling him my interpretation of the rules. I never stepped foot on the roof or the ladder, I was a cop the entire play session, and not once did i kill anyone or appear in the stream.

Again, there is a difference between a mistake and malice.
    Regardless of whether my appeal is accepted or not (and it should be, i don't appear in the video) this is a valid complaint and will remain here.

12. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    This is of course another reply from Muffin, again I have zero influence over her reply.
    The correct video seems to have disappeared. You appear once during an argument and once where I MAY have mistaken you for someone else.

I happen to have never had a conversation with you, I have no clue what you're smoking to think I have such an aggression against you and would chose to ban out of "spite or "malice", but whatever it's pass some of it my way.

I never brought it up? Why are you still doing such?

13. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

You linked me his stream, and told me it was where you watched me. I link the VOD from the only stream from that day, and now it disappeared? Don't you mean it doesn't exist?

14. Hodir

Hodir Premium Member

Additional complaint:

It's been an entire week since I got banned. The Video itself is 30 minutes long, it takes a fraction of that time to see that I never appear in it. Blueberry linked me the stream where she said I propclimbed. Now that video according to her, is no where to be found. The only VOD from the streamer Blueberry linked me of the day and session where I got banned, never shows me. It's physically impossible for her to have seen me. The only known person to have been on the roof, confirms I was never on there. There is no screenshot or video proof of me ever being on the roof, yet I was banned.

There is not even the smallest amount of evidence that I prop climbed. The entire ban reason was fabricated as a means to target me out for insulting Blueberry earlier, an insult which she referred to directly after I was banned. This entire thing reeks of corruption and a lack of professionalism. I ask that any member of the admin team share their opinion on this matter.

15. Numbuh 1

Numbuh 1 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tommy Strapolli
    I was apart of all this. Here is the whole video. The Steam messages were from Blueberry telling me what to tell him.

16. Mooo

Mooo Member

wait what. how is that propclimb.... i thought there is a thing called a rp ladder