1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawn w/ armor glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by beanycheese, Mar 19, 2017.

1. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    So when you're premium you're supposed to spawn with 25 armor but it doesn't happen unless you 1. Die or 2. Get a job and then quit the job
    I don't know if this is intentional or if this bug has been reported already but I thought I should post it.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    This has been a thing for a long time.

No idea why it has never been fixed.

3. Kai

Kai Community Manager Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Fuchs
    You spawn in before it pulls all of your information from the database, this includes the premium status check too, essentially you have to respawn once to have all of your information correctly appointed. One potential fix is to force the character to wait until you're correctly loaded before spawning you in, simple can just force the client to wait until the loader screen is finish as at the moment it is just a fancy visual, you still load into the server and spawn before it is fully processed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    All you would have to do is add a timer in the PlayerInitialSpawn hook for a few seconds and then set the player's armor. No need to make the client wait longer for the database.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I feel as though this isn't really important though. I usually don't really need the armor. But if you're one of those people, you can easily just become a job (i.e. ERU) and quit.