1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

SpartanXxX97's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by SpartanXxX97, Feb 21, 2018.

1. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    Your In-Game name:
    Steam: SpartanXxX97 or Mitsuha_Miyamizu_ (http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpartanXxX97/)
    Jon Ronson or Jon Gutenberg
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72177151
    Country & Timezone:
    Osan AB, ROK, South Korea, KST
    Server Playtime:
    8 weeks
    Past Experience:
    I served as (and still am) admin/helper on the Imperium WWII roleplay server where I worked with keeping the server free of issues and rule breakers, as well as maintaining player privileges and permissions. I used ULX as my peacekeeping tool.
    I'm not sure if it counts, but I served as admin on a couple minecraft servers, a mod on another, and an adviser to the owner on another (sadly) ill fated one. I also hosted a server as Co-Owner for my barracks
    Have you donated?
    Yes, I honestly could not remember the amount, but it was more than enough for 8 months.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I know the server, very, very well. I spent way too much time on this server and know the community inside and out, I dealt personally with old staff who set out with clear bias, I saw how the community reacted to this and intend to never let that happen again. I saw the server through some of its worst times, I weathered it with the rest of the community and came out wiser for it. I have the experience and know-how to make the server a better place for players AND keep it that way. In my absence all my past bias (if any) has melted away. I now come bearing a blank slate on which i shall forge a new future for Chronet.
    I believe I deserve to be admin because of my experience as an administrator and moderator, as well as my experience and knowledge of the wishes of the community. I truly believe I can make the server a better place in it's revival.
    Extra notes:
    I am active duty military stationed in South Korea, my hours may be inverse of other staff, making my ideal for night time staff and day time staff.

--Have a lovely day, thank you for reading--

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    Application approved, players may now give feedback.

3. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    +1 Great player and has Experience...... needs to be more active on server

4. nflden

nflden Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    Nigga you just got un perma banned

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  5. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    -1 u have a lot of bans and just returned from a prolonged absence

• Like Like x 1
  6. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    No he didn't?

7. SpartanXxX97

SpartanXxX97 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jon Ronson
    I have never been, nor intend to ever be, perma banned. the longest ban I have ever held was 1 week for 1 act of rdm, and that was 3 years ago and severely overkill. No past bans within a period of 2 months are being concidered by the current staff, I have the word from the community manager's mouth/keyboard

I am very sorry for my absence, I left for basic military training and when i was finished my computer died on arrival. I got a new PC but it cannot run chronet (i have no idea why), I fully intend to purchase or build a new PC when i arrive at my next duty-station which i will use to get on the server

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    ok i forgive u

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. RitzyStudios

RitzyStudios Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Evan Pooter
    neutral, due to past experiences with you. But I would be willing to forget and forgive since it's been such a long time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ✪Frosttt

✪Frosttt Member

Roleplay name:
    Frost Yutang
    Neutral for right now. Have played with you probably a couple of times a few years back, but haven't seen you since I've been on these past days. Would like to see who and what you're like in game. Will edit this if you influence me negatively or positively.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Premium Member

God +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Neutral for now of course, can't wait to see more of you in-game, though I would like to see a paragraph from you concerning your past bans and to clear the air around them.

See ya!

13. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

14. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    You kinda just got back.
    Neutral.

15. PepeRonson

PepeRonson Member

+1 Having known yourself as a great rp'er and someone who avoided breaking rules while we played together. I think you would be a great admin. However as other people have pointed out, you do need to be a little more active.

16. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    How can this be approved, it goes against the admin application requirments.
    Quoting from @Simple "You must not have had any previous bans on any of ours servers that have been over 30 minutes in duration."
    This player has 8 bans and has been on a very long break and literally just got on today.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    The bans were a long time ago.... Give him a chance..... The last valid ban he had was year ago

18. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Aspects of the requirements can be pardoned by Simple or CMs. I myself was pardoned for a previous ban.

19. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    I feel like there is a difference between you getting pardoned from 1 ban and him 8
    No his last ban was in may of last year, that was not that long ago and I have no reason to believe that he has changed in anyway. Another reason is because he is in the a large family which in some cases turns out to a large problem because of bias. Also Ronson's do not have a sparkling admin record.

20. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    The admin application process, as well as the requirements, are being completely remade. This hasn't been put into effect because obviously, we need Simple to modify the existing stickies and that is the least of our priorities at the moment. Since it isn't official Community Management, like with everything else, Upper-Management is being lenient with applicants. Ultimately, it doesn't matter, if the players find his ban record concerning they can voice their opposition and if there is enough outcry on the matter the applicant will not become an admin.