1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Soldier and Samantha's big 'Fuck you' Goodbye

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by Soldierdude727, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldierdude727

Soldierdude727 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Howbout No
    As many of you have read/heard. Me and my sis are done on CN. This community may be full of good people already named by me, but it still filled with full-on assholes that will remained un-named.
    I'm going to say this about the community:
    - MOST of the staff are very nice and mature.
    - MOST of the old player base was nice and mature.
    - SOME of the player base now are mature and nice. However, the other ones are not.
    - MOST of the new player base is VERY immature/disrespectful/not nice at all

Recently, (Almost) everyone has been hating on us and I'm sick of it. I've been dealing with this crap for a year and a half, and I'm sick of it. My sis has been recently getting a lot of hate, and I will not stand for it. If anyone is to get hate, hate me. Not her.

This is the list of people who I give a fuck about:
    @Simple
    @Amarok
    @Jak
    @BrokenWings
    @PCMau5
    @The RP Freakie
    @BogusBoo
    @Vesper
    @JuiCY
    @Dest
    @Phray
    @SCORPEANrtd
    @Chance
    @A2
    @Galactic Potatoes
    @Kangareuben
    @Ozymandias
    @Veno
    @Deaconator
    @double0Zero
    @Timo
    @Stiggy
    @Armin
    @Flaming Gabe
    @ShadySteve
    @Diamond
    @Clawness
    @Dylan
    @Sovereign
    @Undead Bill
    @212jake
    @Veraliant
    @TTJake
    @Scourge

To you all, I salute the.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For those of you not mentioned but who have not been on CN for more than 4 months, you're fine.
    People on my Steam Friend's list are either on the Neutral list, or 'I give a fuck' list.

Everyone I'm neutral towards

@Cubikon Katara
    @HipHopHobo
    @xh2p
    @FurrSpawn
    @Markoozy
    @Doctor Victory

For everyone else:
    [​IMG]

I'm done with this community, I now know why the other good players left a year ago. I'm now leaving with them. Farewell CN, you've been good to us for the first year, but now no more. We're done. Goodbye.

~Soldier Out
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    • Dumb x 5
    • Friendly x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Ahsoka Tano757

Ahsoka Tano757 Member

~Samantha Out
    [​IMG]

3. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

Thank god.

4. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    So you leave just because you get a bad score on your admin app... Congradufuckinglations, both of you.
    Oh, and if we prove you wrong on this, don't come back kissing our ass in forgiveness. If your going to go out like this, there's no fucking return point anywhere along the road ahead of you.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  5. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

Forgot to add in here. You call everyone else here immature, but it sort of looks like your true colors are showing here.

6. Unkown4454

Unkown4454 Active Member

Although I appreciate being on the list, I cannot say that I agree with your death threats towards other community members. In all honesty, I would suggest finding a way to deal with your anger. Remember, if you are ever so inclined to return, I'lll hold no grudge. However, don't make that seem like I won't denounce bad behavior such as what was on Samatha's application.

Well, goodbye Soldierdude.

7. Amarok

Amarok Retired Staff Member

I suggest that we keep this civilized (well, starting with lots of bold text/an insulting picture wasn't the best choice) so say your goodbyes and swallow the insults/rude comments before any of you write them here (refering to everybody).

On topic: Goodbye and the best of luck.

8. Deaconator

Deaconator Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    I love how he acts you will all care.
    @Soldierdude727, nobody enjoyed your anger, threats or rulebreaks, even moreso when "it's all better now" is dropped.
    Bye.
    (P.S: New players aren't jerks, you act like one to them and moan when they return the favour.)
    (P.P.S: Samantha gets hate because you drag her into your theatrics and she defends your bullshit act.)
    And before you ask, I rated it funny because the immaturity in that post is funny. Feel free to flame me on steam about this post.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  9. Soldierdude727

Roleplay name:
    Howbout No
    Anger blinds me. I know this, but I can't control it. They made fun of my sister, I got pissed off. I was doing good in my anger control, but then CJR and One Million Ducks had to post some immature stuff that made my sis get all emotional and accidentally post CJR is an asshole with the meme.

Again, I've been trying to control my rage better, it's been working. Then someone had to lite the fuse again. My only actual rage post on the app was my last on. 2nd one for Delta was me trying to be a smartass and point out that he completely missed something. My 3rd one was me pointing out in a non-hostile way that I know Ducks dislikes me. After that, the insults for my sis sparked my anger and caused my final post.

- You act as if I don't already know this.
    - I act like a new player? Also, when have I thought of new players as jerks? I always thought of them as young pups that need a lot of attention. Then again, some of them might not need as much.
    - Can you bring up some incidents either server-wise or Froums-wise about this?
    Oh don't worry. I don't plan of ever coming back. However, if there is a Caldari Corporation event on CN, I'll get on to help Delta. Other than that, GoodFuckingBye.

10. Kangareuben

Kangareuben Well-Known Member

They'll be back.

11. Markoozy

Markoozy Retired Sever Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Honestly, I fall into his "fuck you" category, yet I've played with him and never done anything wrong. :( I've only been nice. But anyway, goodbye.

12. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

Love how i'm neutral.
    But thing is here what actually is bad is how any NEW player who can be the next best admin or player is now classed under " Go fuck yourself " class. Not really nice :/ + you basically threatened anyone who posted against Sam on the staff app claiming the if he passes military school with his poor self control he's going to place them people on the top of his "hit list" which is actually a federal offence i'm pretty sure from what i learned at college as it would first call under Malice Aforethought which is quite a severe thing. Anyone who does not know law Malice Aforethought is where a person has made a threat / plans to cause serious harm / death a person / people which can cause a lengthy jail sentence. Plus why would you go through military training to give yourself away for the idea of murder as a hitman for hire as you've given yourself up online already.

13. Syotos

Syotos Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Syotos Garfin
    Meh... bye

14. Doctor Victory

Doctor Victory Member

That's great you want to leave and everything Soldier, but you didn't have to be an out-right prick to a whole bunch of people. I mean like saying fuck you to a whole part of the community is just outright rude and you had no reason to do it. From my perspective and a lot of other people's perspective, you deserve the hate wrought upon you because you deliver hate yourself. You basically hate everyone outside your group of friends and turn away and never even give the time to any new players. I mean like everyone deserves a fair shake, you know? I had like one issue with you and I feel like you still hate me for it. You will not live as one of the decent veterans for the simple fact of this whole thread. I hope you love to live in infamy because this is your mark on the community. A big fuck you to everyone. I hope you and your sister are happy with yourselves. Now, I shall enjoy my life being remember as a halfway-decent veteran to the community and laugh at the hate you receive on this thread.
    Tl;Dr :Nice fucking job Soldier now you'll be remembered for being a dickwad.

15. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

I always find it funny when people over react to trolls, I.E: HERE.

• Like Like x 1
  16. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

17. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

Idk why I hate editing posts so i'll post again (bitch about it I don't care).

Watch them change their names and still play (Like I did, and other players).

18. xh2p

xh2p Well-Known Member

"Soldieamntha"
    "Samoldier"

;)

19. Soldierdude727

Roleplay name:
    Howbout No
    Forgot about your name. Also, you've done nothing wrong. However, I never had any real talks/interaction with you.
    Forgot you as well. I don't think I ever hated you. Not that I know of/can remember. Maybe once, but I never really hated you too much. Although now that i think of it, I do believe I saw you minge severely a couple of times. That might be the small bit of me that dislikes you. however, I'm passed that now as I haven't been on much to see anyone like you minge, every time I joined, you played nice.

The list has been edited.

20. Sankeman

Sankeman Member

You know the skepticism would've all stopped if you had your sister confirm that she actually existed. Instead of being able to confirm this, (and ultimately stop the skepticism) you turn to insulting the entire community. -1 Huge immature fiasco for a few people being skeptical.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.