1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Silvershine's Re-Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Official Silvershine, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    Your In-Game name - Danny Silvershine

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:95772378

• Age - 16

• Country & Timezone - United States Of America, Timezone is Eastern Standard Time. (UTC-05:00)

• Server Playtime - 7 Weeks playtime in total

• Past Experience - Refer to this here.
    1. Sleepless Gaming (SG) (Moderator/Admin) (Demoted)
    2. Volucris Gaming (VG) Co-Owner/In-game Developer (Retired)
    3. Chronet (CN) Trial Server Admin/Server Admin (Retired obviously)
    4. Claims Roleplay (CRP) Community Director (Retired)
    Have you donated? Still no unfortunately, since Chronet seems to be lighten up with blue, I don't exactly see the reason. Also I was staff for a while, which in turn gave me all premium perks. Not to mention I should kind of have that for free now since I was staff for over a year and retired without being forced to do so, etc.

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    To put it short and sweet, I retired to pursue some other ventures out there, but I've always kept Chronet in the back of my head. I made a lot of friends here and I worked alongside some of the best staff members I've ever seen. I know the administrator's job and didn't create issues within the team at all. I would like to come back and assist here and there with ban requests/appeals. I'd also like to help guide the staffers I see applying right now, since a good amount of them I feel will certainly make it to a trial position.

Honestly I can see controversy in regards to this application, but at the end of the day I just want to do what I was good at doing. Not to throw "shade" onto any of the staff members, but some of the staffers have done negative things, in which I had never done in my entire career. I see no reason why I should be rejected here; although I see it as a possibility. Really I just want to do my job again, because I like the community and want to do things for it here and there. Plus if @Christ can be an admin like three times, I don't see a reason why I couldn't retry again myself.

Extra notes:
    I may not have a lot of you on Steam anymore, so just make sure to re-add me and what not. Post any questions you have or just message me questions if you have any.

I wrote this pretext as a trial admin and displayed it to @Simple. It shows how I went through a lot to make pre-determined responses to solve the usual problems we had on the server. Click here to view.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Just no, please. Biggest minge on CN's history, admin pls ban -1
    +1 for obvious reasons. I have yet to find a reason to not +1 this application.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Neutral.

I like you, personally but...

Ya did kinda tell me "Retirement is great" several times over and that you'd never wanna be an admin again.

confused.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    +1 we need to replace brunnea the minge

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Gremory
    +
    Never breaks rules.
    Funny and friendly guy.
    Was a good admin before retirement.

++
    Likes Black Butler.
    -
    Seemed to like retirement a whole lot.
    Overall
    +1 for now, mom.

• Like Like x 1
  6. tommo1999uk

tommo1999uk Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Lelouch Gremory
    +1 is a weeb .

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. beanycheese

beanycheese Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    I'm gonna be at a +1.
    Like the others said, it seemed like you were worn down and that you were enjoying retirement a whole lot. I'm confused why you ever quit. I think that could be better explained.
    You were a really great admin tho, so why not I guess.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sam Gambino

Sam Gambino Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Sam Rothstien
    After you resigned you acted horribly unprofessional and rude to the general community with an attitude that you could do or say what you wanted now that you had resigned. Even while an admin I have ran into multiple situations in which you ruined roleplay and failed to treat your position properly. You are not fit for the spot and have lost credit as a whole. -1
    --- Post updated ---
    Also this was not the right statement to make, you're being ignorant in the fact that you deny you have ever made a mistake.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. Gunshotsky 2

Gunshotsky 2 Member

I've met you I think 3 times in all (not your fault, I just didn't really play chronet a lot back then, and played on xbox mostly), but you know how to role play as really any job, so I'm going to give a +1.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. CYJ11

CYJ11 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    +1 Was a great admin then, will be a great admin now. If these rumors of you enjoying retirement a little too much were true though, that could serve as a problem.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. Official Silvershine

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    If you're speaking about the incident with @Tony Verducci, I can assure you I've spoken to him as well as @James Gambino about the situation. In terms of the rules in regards to that situation, there wasn't anything a current admin could have even done in the scenario to handle, because they couldn't pick a side without engaging in some sort of bias. However I'd like Tony himself to possibly speak about what occurred before/after and why. I believe many are missing an important portion of how that situation started/ended.

I'd guess you're speaking about the wedding (possibly more than that?); although I can't be sure. Regardless, if you really want to debate this, then I suggest we do it more privately, since turning this thread into a possible heated debate isn't exactly keen.

I've never said anything along the lines of me never making a mistake, but I'm saying that some of the errors other staffers have made, have just never been a problem for me. As for mistakes, I can highlight a few in my administrative career. No admin, nor any player for that matter, can be exactly perfect.

I couldn't agree more with you. So let me use @Brunnea's statement above to answer this more thoroughly for you.
    Retirement is fun for anyone who likes a long ranged break. It doesn't mean I would hate working on the administrative level again, it just means I think retirement is nice. In fact I went and worked else where during my retirement and actually started building a company. Understand that I'm becoming and adult more and more everyday. I'd rather admit when I'm wrong if I see it objectively, otherwise I have to learn from my own mistakes the hard way.

Either way I wasn't really "retired". More or less exploring my horizons. So I understand the confusion, but honestly if you want to see it on a human level, I was pursing what made me happy. Remember that happiness isn't something you can just get and find, but it's something you pursue throughout your lifetime. Becoming part of the staff team once again would make me happy, so that's why I re-applied.

Note: I have added something to the bottom of my application in the extra notes section. I think many may find it interesting, as it shows how professionally dedicated I can be/used to be when I was just but a trial administrator.

12. Nahver

Nahver Member

Roleplay name:
    Elias Burning
    +1
    good guy, good player

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
    +1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Neutral

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    +1 WHY THE FUCK NOT

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    - Pretended he was British
    - Is not British
    - Has not built a shrine in my honor
    - Is a weeb
    - Has not donated
    - Did not pay me to +1 his application

Overall -1
    Eh, +1 I guess.... turns out the PayPal transaction just took longer than expected...
    Oh right, was a decent staff member last time too... I guess I should have started with that... Can we pretend that never happened? No? Oh dear.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Get active like you once were than maybe I will give u a plus one if you still got your old skills

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. Official Silvershine

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    I will see what I can do for you Jeffy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Looni

Looni Member

Roleplay name:
    Chuck Fury
    +1 Love this guy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Apollo

Apollo Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    Interesting to see how you replied to his compared to how you replied to mine---

+1 without a doubt. Hopefully we can get promoted together again bud

• Agree Agree x 1