1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Silvershine's Application For Chronet Administration

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Official Silvershine, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    • Your In-Game name - Danny Silvershine

• Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:95772378

• Age - I am currently fifteen-years-old (15) I have received Simple's grant of approval in which I will add a screenshot of below. ;)
    Simple's Grant.JPG

• Country & Timezone - United States Of America, Timezone is Eastern Standard Time. (UTC-05:00)

• Server Playtime - Three (3) weeks/30327 minutes | 505.45 hour(s) | 21.06 day(s) I have no life essentially tbh. xD

• Past Experience
    1. Sleepless Gaming (SG) (Moderator/Admin)

I was joking with a friend of mine named Chrissy one day about how I'd totally be a good admin and stuff, and next thing I know she makes me a moderator on the spot. Chrissy was head admin at the time, which was just one rank under Super admin. I was made a moderator by Chrissy and told to try out my powers and solve some of the rule breaks happening around the map. I worked everyday and every night to make sure everything ran smoothly, but I didn't really feel like part of anything. I felt empty inside, but besides my feelings at the time I knew I had a job to do. I worked day and night and finally attracted the attention of the super admins for my dedication to SG. I was then later made admin ;)

So after several good events later, I found out something so shocking that it would change everything for the worse. Everybody ended up getting demoted. (Myself included.) **Awesome Flashback with my voice narration** I found out that this was caused by my used to be friend Chrissy, who was rumored to be planning to the destroy the server inside and out!

Most of the other admins and moderators besides my friend Rave Hunter (Admin) and I were planning to take the server out by, getting the the owner's Rcon code via Chrissy sending the owner topless nudes of her body and what not. So pretty much Chrissy and her band of corrupted moderators and admins wanted to get the owner's Rcon code and mess around with the server! They were also talking about using their already granted admin powers to noclip all the players and set them all on fire, and slaying them until they quit the server. After hearing this I immediately jumped into action, and went on one of the most dangerous but courageous mission of my Garry's Mod RP life. I had to go undercover and record all of the corrupted admins and moderators talking about their evil plans. I had to convince them to trust me and tell me everything.

So in order to get them to trust me I had to say things I didn't want to say, and do things I didn't want to do, but then again it was my duty. So I pretty much had to get all of the evidence I needed and ship it off to the owner. After getting all of the evidence I needed, I then quickly sent it to the owner who wasn't very pleased to see that his staff was completely and outerly corrupt.

After that I was demoted to moderator, but everybody else who I recorded had gotten banned or demoted! I was then demoted all the way down to a player because all that time I spent collecting evidence I was slightly incriminating myself, because I had to say a few things that I'm not proud of to gain their trust. (I didn't break server rules or anything, I just had to say things I didn't want to say.) I never wanted to hurt the server because it was my home, my love, my pride.

The most sucky part about it was the fact that I had to say I wanted to hurt the thing I loved in order to protect it. I was then incriminated by Chrissy and her band of buddies for corruption and lost everything completely. She did this by using my own words against me and using my trust gaining words against me, but even though I wasn't corrupt, I guess the owner wasn't taking any chances, and to be honest I respect him for that. (Edited via This)

2. Volucris Gaming (VG) Co-Owner/In-game Dev

A long time ago I was developing a server alongside some other people that I met online playing DarkRP. There was three (3) of us, and two (2) of us were In-game dev's and the other extra person we had was an html coder. Who latter on would make us a website and work hard to maintain it. So pretty much the timezones messed up our timing and our developing, so this situation ended up pretty much horrible because without both the other codders. Making it so I didn't have a chance and was pretty much left to suffer a horrible self-esteem drop due to my failure to maintain the servers addons and healthiness. So I quit on the project and went surfing for a new server that I could dig my hands into, and be able to be part of a commuinty that would accept me. (Thanks my Chronet fam ;) <3)

Have you donated? No, this is because I do school work full-time and my parents won't let me get a job because they want me to keep my focus on school, so I can join a good college and go to a criminal Justice program. :( (R.I.P My Application :ninja::whistling::facepalm:)

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve admin because I've put so much effort both into my application and have shown to the commuinty In-game and out that I only wish to protect the server. I deserve admin because I'm the only one who will take an oath and swear on the bible to take my job seriously. My intentions are to try and promote a fun and enjoyable environment for the players of Chronet. I have Role-Played to the point in which I've seen everything. I want to move on and protect the thing that I love the most.

Chronet is the one place I feel at home and I'd like to give other players the opportunity to have Chronet as their home. I risked everything for SG, and I will risk everything and then some for Chronet. I am here to stay, and I am here to fight the fight!
    I feel comfortable with Chronet, because I joined the forums and I actually got involved with the community. I wasn't made into an admin on the spot, but I had to apply and earn it with my research and hard work. I will help the other trials make event's and will even make events me, myself and I will moderate upon. I feel at home and I feel at peace with this commuinty and I swear I shall protect it with my last dying breath.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Chronet administration Oath
    !!WARNING!!
    It's about to get real up in here!

**Puts hand on bible**

"On my honor, I shall never betray my title,
    My spirit , My character or Chronet's trust.
    I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions.
    I will always uphold the rules, My commuinty, and the server that I serve.
    So help me god"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra notes - I decided to throw in some fun facts I guess lmao... as Kai says "Every application has to have some humor right?"

• I have a total amount of zero (0) bans/ban request on Chronet. (If you have something that will incriminate me somehow, then please go ahead and post it!)

• I don't really play as a citizen, but I've been recently experimenting with teaching Criminal Justice classes to those who wish to learn not only more about the rules, but law enforcement procedure. If I'm correct I think @Chance sat through one of my lectures.

• I have been promoted by so many Mayors that, I have reached the rank of Lt in the RockFord police department. I've also in the past ran and owned my own team of Detectives that investigated Homicide's, Domestic abuse, Rape cases and many other things of that sort. :cool:

• I have never in my full 7 months on the forums, I have never rated something dumb or even disagreed with a post and rated it with the disagree button. I have essentially never rated anything on the forums negatively, because I believe that if I have nothing nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all. (I may have bit of a temper, but I know when I need to take a breath and take a second to collect my rational thoughts. ;))
    Grammar/Format/Etc (Last edit = 4/11/16 at 7:35am)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 24
    • Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Scary Clown

Scary Clown Active Member

+1 from me, I've seen him explain the rules to others (especially his fellow officer) and try to roleplay every scenario as best he can. The only thing I'd like more of is to roleplay alongside him more often :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    Ok, I'm gonna be honest dude, you get WAY too into character. Like holy shit, just be yourself every once in a while. You don't have to act like some big time detective all the time. Other than that, I've played with you a few times and I can definitely see that you uphold the rules extremely well and do everything you can to make a positive role play environment. Definitely a +1 from me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Apollo

Apollo Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    +1 for sure. Very experienced with role-play. Knows the rules very well. Would love to see you become admin. Good luck, detective.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Aluminum Potassium Sulfate

Aluminum Potassium Sulfate Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    June Newman
    I always see you enforcing rules as much as possible and you love to actually role play at my restaurant and everywhere else. Definitely a +1 from me.

6. BuzzKillerer

BuzzKillerer Active Member

+1 probably the best cop on the server, he is always role playing, a respectful and respected player on the server, knows the rules well!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Nikki

Nikki Member

+1
    Avid roleplayer, kind person, knows the rules, helps others, is not biased, always respectful and shows all qualities of a good, mature staff member.

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    [​IMG]
    Godamn I love Mr. Bean

But yea sure. Seem like a pretty cool dude. +1!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. TheTrumpMeister

TheTrumpMeister Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Vincent Luciano
    Why isn't this guy staff already? Knows the rules extensively, is always willing to help out new players, and I see him usually roleplay as a cop, and a good one at that. +1

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. MedicStudios

MedicStudios Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    It's going to be a solid +1 from me. Silvershine is the most professional individuals on the server. He shows dedication, is very mature for 15, and is a great leader. If theres one person I'd trust as a admin, it would be Silver. If you know him, this app is a great example, he puts so much effort into the things he does. Good luck bud :)

11. Khypher

Khypher Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Septim
    I am amazed on how much effort you put into this application! You're the best cop roleplayer I have ever encountered! You are definitely administrator material. +1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Hsu
    You constantly RP and give hope to the Chronet police force. You are fit in almost every aspect and I would love to work with you! Definite +1.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hammy The Gorilla

Hammy The Gorilla Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Amethyst
    +`1 no questions asked, no explanation needed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Neutral
    If you're an admin, you'll have less time to be the BEST cop on Chronet! I don't like that!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. MedicStudios

MedicStudios Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    You're......you're kidding, right? :banghead:

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Of course. This admin application, simply existing, implies that everyone gives a +1

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    I have to go with a -1 because you're cool
    JK
    +1 because you roleplay in any way possible, even when minges are involved, and you aren't a detective to look at bodies, you do your job instead of look at bodies. 10/10 approved.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. nflden

nflden Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    +1. This dude has done nothing but be a great guy to anyone and everyone. I've never seen him hold a grudge and he is a amazing cop.

19. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Me against resistance.JPG Me against resistance 2 .JPG

I'd like to add that our small feud was indeed because of Roleplay purposes.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  20. Logic

Logic Member

Roleplay name:
    Caillou Ronson
    Honestly, you wouldn't be that great of an admin.
    Shit, you're even that good of a cop. You suck. You don't know the rules, and you obviously don't know how to enforce them.
    So it's a -1 from me.

El Oh El just kidding. Take my
    +1 you interesting person who RPs (like a boss) all day as a cop. How can you take all of the FearRP/FailRP rule breakers all day?

(OOC) Logic: Holy shit you're 15? You hit puberty at the age of fucking 6 or something?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1