1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

Shaahir Mohammed Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by rilessrh, May 9, 2018.

1. rilessrh

rilessrh Member

Roleplay name:
    Shaahir Mohammed
    Steam name: Shaahir Mohammed.

Roleplay name: Shaahir Mohammed

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49528587

Server banned from: Chronet Semi-Serious Roleplay

Invoked on: 2017-04-09 03:42

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: RDM (Vigilatism), he was just unbanned for a permanent ban

Banned by admin: SCORPEANrtd (Retired)

Reason I think I should be unbanned:

In my last ban request about 4 months ago, I was told that I would be denied, but I could re-apply at a later date.

I'd just like a second chance to play on this wonderful server. I really took it for granted at the time, and I was also going through some problems(you can read about that in my last post, I don't really want to get into it now). I know now that Chronet is a community like no other, and there's just nothing out there that will give me the fun and exciting roleplay experience Chronet did. I've been banned for over a year now, and I know that I have matured a lot since then(it's crazy to think that it's been a whole year since I last played, I feel old), and I will be able to be a much less cancerous type of person on this server. I would really love a second chance. I hope you will take my appeal into consideration, and I hope that I can join you guys in the new Chronet server soon.

Thank you. :)