1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Upgraded! New Dedicated Machine!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Simple, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Joel Teville

Joel Teville New Member

Still don't understand how Chronet isn't #1... it's the best server out there!

• Like Like x 1
  2. CombineStalker

CombineStalker Active Member

Little off topic, but has the map changed yet? I've been taking a little hiatus from CN, and the car-breaking map is part of it. So frustrating to see cars fail to go up hills on a regular basis.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    No, the map has not changed yet.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mikhail Adrek Yezóv

Mikhail Adrek Yezóv New Member

Hello! I have an idea for a donation. What me and many of my friends have been thinking is that there should be more character slots! Say maybe pay 5 or 10 dollars to have a second character.I think that would be a great option, I myself really do not like my main character because Im financially troubled and I'm hunted by lots of groups because I did some stupid things. Maybe it could be another perk for being a premium member? I'm not sure but that would open up so many opprotunities for the players. I also have to say please do not add in those tf2 hat ports!! I liked Chronet itself for the realism which many DarkRp servers lack and I think having some flaming pastel colored hat would ruin the experience. Nor do I think there should be pay to gain money advancements because then everyone could become extremely overpowered for such a low price, although it would benefit the amount of money the server could make I think that most of the more serious players would drop out on the server. Please let me know what you think of my idea it is greatly appreciated and I will soon be donating for premium. ( School has been an extreme hassle lately ) See you around! :)

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. aidcon

aidcon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Swan Ronson
    I don't see this idea going well. I personally don't want to see it added for many reasons.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mikhail Adrek Yezóv

Mikhail Adrek Yezóv New Member

May I ask what reasons sir? I would gladly like to know to see if it's something that could be resolved!

• Like Like x 1