1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

Save Mike Thomas... I am sorry

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by pro_gamer484, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pro_gamer484

pro_gamer484 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Ron Thomas
    Player [DRD] ëłītë
    Steam ID STEAM_0:1:197810221
    Reason FearRP Break http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-mike-thomas.14490/ Fail Votekick http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-mike-strider.14194/ http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-mike-strider.14158/ Breaking Fear RP http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-on-mike-strider.14177/page-2 Extended from 5 days to Permanent by BlueberryMuffin
    Banned by Admin Markoozy
    Banned from Chronet.com | Roleplay [100% Custom]

Reason why you think I should get unbanned: Ok I changed after my first perma why am I perma again I have changed a lot I rp now and I didn't want to get banned again and those ban requests where from 2 months again and I have changed can you at least make it a month Please I really want to come back on again plz unban me.Second of all I was just unbanned and I have changed over time and learned my listen here my appeal from my last perma http://chronet.com/threads/mike-striders-ban-appeal.14267/. Also I haven't really do anything bad the only one thing that I did was fail rp and I didn't know that was fail rp on my side and I will not do it again I am really sorry @BlueberryMuffin can you make at least a 3 week banned
    --- Post updated ---
    I am really sorry :{

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  2. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    Since I was the admin who extended the ban to a perma, I will be considered the banning admin. You've had 3 prior bans to this one, one being a perma, and after that perma, you claimed to have changed, but that is very clearly not the case considering you had 2 bans after, and then this one which had 4 ban requests accepted on you before I extended it to a perma. That doesn't seem like the actions of someone who has changed to me. Also, what does it matter that those ban requests were from 2 months ago? You still broke rules, and that won't change.

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  3. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Ron Thomas
    Those brs on me whew from a month a ago and I have changed just that one fail rp
    --- Post updated ---
    and I stop votekicking scents plz unban me I will promise you this will not happen and I just got unbanned from a perma

4. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Trischitti
    I think you need to wait some. I will leave this up to the admin that handles it now.

5. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Ron Thomas
    Ok I promise you tho I will not minge around ever a again I love chronet

6. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Ron Thomas
  7. pro_gamer484

Roleplay name:
    Ron Thomas
    @BlueberryMuffin my premium is now going to expire so no more votekicking for me and I am not planning to buy it because it got me into some much trouble.

8. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    He has proven that he has read the rules and cares about the server. He checks on the fourms every day since he got banned to the state of this appeal. He truly cares way too much about this community and server and really, really wishes to be accepted here once again. Personally he has proven his right to be back within the community due to him being involved in more serious RP communities, becoming an admin on a server and learning and expirencing the side of the story you staff members have been on. He genuinely has changed very much and will not let you down when it comes to his following of the rules. I was involved in these votekicks, and can say that these were all before he changed. I really advise giving him a second chance.
    --- Post updated ---
    And he's also planning to change his character and history within the community. He really wants to stop the mingery and keep to good roleplay and following the rules.

9. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    @Medic or @Jack Traid can you please look at this appeal also I am @pro_gamer484 something went wrong with my account
    --- Post updated ---
    I didn't make. A alt first of all and @Lava_Master can also agree with me
    --- Post updated ---
    Can @Medic or @Hammy or @Jack Traid lock this appeal until you guess think I will or will not get unbanned
    --- Post updated ---
    Or @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate or @Markoozy

10. DeltaØx

DeltaØx Member

Roleplay name:
    Aiden Charko
  11. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
  12. Craigory

Craigory Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Pepe Ronson
    Since people who vaguely are involved in the matter are allowed to comment, I would like to comment that I was falsely votekicked by Mike Thomas during the time of his "redemption" period where he also claimed to be a changed person.

13. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    When exactly was this? Mike Thomas didn't ever votekick after he got his first perma ban.

14. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    I never did @Craigory and your not involved

15. Craigory

Craigory Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Pepe Ronson
    Neither is Lava Master but here he is. Do I regret not putting a ban request up on you when it happened? For sure however doesn't change the fact that it still happened.
    After I got perma'd I deleted anything related to Chronet screenshot and footage wise, So I cannot recall when it happened. But you have other people who will say the same thing about Mike Thomas Falsely votekicking people. If I recall I was a cop and I had just arrested him when I was falsely votekicked for fail rp or RDA.

16. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    Ok I can't vote kick don't got premium and j never kicked you show me your evidence because you have no reason to be posting here

17. Craigory

Craigory Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Pepe Ronson
    You know what would show real growth and maturity? Admitting when you have done wrong and not acting like a child when confronted with the truth. Perhaps the admins would be more incline to someone who tells the truth.

18. Apollo69

Apollo69 Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Thomas
    But I didn't you don't got evicted to how the admins

19. Hammy

Hammy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    Locking this thread till a decision is made.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.