1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide Rockford City Emergency Services: Training and Reformation Program

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markoozy, Jun 27, 2016.

?

Do you like this program so far?

1. Yes, I love the RP value it has!

79.0%
  2. Yes, I think it will reduce the amount of rulebreakers!

25.8%
  3. Yes, I think it will be fun!

27.4%
  4. No, I think it has nothing to add to Chronet

8.1%
  5. No. (Elaborate below)

3.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    For the last month or so, Me and @Official Silvershine have been working in semi-secrecy on a program that will, in our eyes, improve the quality of play on the server by improving the RP experience and helping to rectify a significant portion of FailRP that occurs on a daily basis. Although it is not yet ready to be launched into full swing, I feel it is important to gauge the interest in players participating in this program, as it has taken up a huge portion of my time and effort. With that being said, we proudly bring you the...

Rockford City Emergency Services: Training and Reformation Program[v 0.1 Alpha]
    This is an enormous project with several goals.
    1. Provide a mature RP environment that, with time and hope, will bleed into other aspects of the community.
    2. Help alleviate the amount of confusion and rule-breaking that occurs on a daily basis regarding rules about Government Officials.
    3. Create a fun environment and an incentive for officers to role play appropriately.
    We told you what we want to achieve, but what exactly does this project consist of?

Due to the scale of this project, there will undoubtedly be mistakes made, whether just simple typos or systematic issues that could break the program or factual errors regarding rules. We ask that anyone and everyone point out mistakes that we made so that we may fix them promptly. If anyone is interested in becoming more deeply involved in managing this project, private message me.

Although our project is not yet ready to be started into full swing, we have already set up an application sheet. The only division we will have available soon to start the program is the Patrol Officer division, which is required anyways to attain ranks and training in 3 other divisions, so anyone who truly wishes to participate will have to start there anyways.

If you wish to participate in this program when it is fully active, please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EPaQHnLRpFfuahYcQj8WTzwKqdkq-2KEe1ay9vv39Xw/viewform#responses

All participants will be places under the rank of Patrol Cadet, so look for your names under that section in the Ranks document. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...[email protected]&ts=57700b3f&actionButton=1#gid=0

More details about this project will come out over the following days, so stay tuned for more.

One more thing before I end this off. A special thanks to @FearNoodleツ for his creation of the Internal Affairs Division. It is what gave me inspiration for this project and since @Official Silvershine and I are now in charge of the Internal Affairs Program, we will be incorporating it into the RCES Program.

It is a shame he is having trouble in life and had to leave Chronet. He may have made a mistake in his final days here, but he was a force for good here on Chronet, and he will always be remembered.

Remember people, stay tuned for more news involving this program!

ASK QUESTIONS BELOW AND THEY WILL PROMPTLY BE RESPONDED TO!

TO FILL OUT AN APPLICATION FORM, CLICK HERE! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EPaQHnLRpFfuahYcQj8WTzwKqdkq-2KEe1ay9vv39Xw/viewform#responses

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 12
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Grim

Grim Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Perm Banned
    GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK DID I TELL YOU THATS IT SAY BYE BYE TO SERBIA ADIOS. 10 MINUTEMEN ATOM BOMB BABYS ON THE WAY.

Also if I get unbanned you know your ass is making me Deputy Chief

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. Orange Cube

Orange Cube Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Michael Boeno
    [​IMG]
    you never told me the requirements, how am I supposed to know them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    If you look at the ranks and progressions chart, the green box means that it is a starting point. Also, every other option in in the list that asks what division you are applying for has requirements written.
    [​IMG]

I guess I should make it more obvious.

5. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    The first iteration of the RCES Hanbook: Police Officer section has been completed. Please go and comment on any suggestions that need to be made as it is likely full of mistakes.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pRUWPuEiqLGrDNMqurMLP0hvpE5adA8FgfYr8atdDno/edit
    Currently, I am working on the Training Itinerary, likely to be completed by later today, and after that, we will need test subjects for the first ever training course.

6. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    Being a cop isn't my thing, to be honest. However, being mayor is my thing. I will absolutely love to see this program, and I think being the mayor with this program would be great.

7. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    We have plans to offer the mayor the Ranks and Roster sheet and possibly the grades sheet so that he can hire a competent Chief of Police and officers. Obviously it's not required to join the program for anyone to be a cop nor is it required to be a Chief of Police in the RCES to actually take the job in game. The ranks are more a measure of skill and experience than anything.

8. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    UPDATE 1:

Congratulations to @MedicStudios , @{RoT}DivinityWolF , and @Aluminum Potassium Sulfate for being the first three cadets entered into the RCES. When you wish to start your training, please report to the RCES Academy when it is open next time you are online.

In other news, the RCPD Cadet training curriculum has been formed. It is in an early stage as of now, so the more cadets we train, the better optimized it will get.

The grand opening of the RCES Training Academy will likely be tomorrow, but the exact time is unknown as of yet. It is likely I will be on almost all of the afternoon to gather recruits and begin training some cadets. I will also be on tonight to get more cadets.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Brunnea

Brunnea Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Can't wait until the ERU part of the Academy is ready(As on the form it said it wans't, so I'm gonna assume it's all being worked on), I'm pretty damn excited to see how this will all turn out.
    Just picture it, an organized Police Department, Swat Team, ERU, and all that jazz.
    It brings a tear to my eye.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
  10. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    That is the hope. Likely I'll work on the ERU section next. Either that or the SWAT section, but probably the ERU

I want to actually build interest and improve the RCPD Patrol before I actually expand though.

11. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    This kinda remInds me of the RPA (Rockford Police Academy) I made a month or so back. It was a one time thing and not as detailed. The mayor would send rookie cops to me, and I would run them through a basic test. They had to get a warrant on me, bust down a door, bust down a fading door, handcuff me, unhandcuff me, get a perfect score on a shooting range, then successfully drive around for three minutes without hitting anything or breaking the laws. It was a fun experience, and I'd like to try it again. I think it went well, too. Therefore, feel free to call me up and hire me as an instructor any time.

12. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Update 2:

Congratulations to @Orange Cube , @ShadowStorm , and @Coolrune206 , despite his inability to follow simple and easy instructions, have been accepted into RCPD Patrol. When you wish to start your training, please report to the RCES Academy when it is open next time you are online.

A question asked by a concerned cadet has made me decide to elaborate on the ranks. Just to reiterate, an individual may hold a single rank in each of the six divisons of the RCES. Someone may be a Patrol Sergeant, a Swat Corporal, and an SS Agent at the same time. This is because of the fact that switching between jobs can happen in an instant while playing on the server, so ranking up is independent for each job.

As has been said in the previous update, 7/1/16 will be a grand opening of the RCES Academy, however, no training will take place initially. Instead, there will be an open house type of environment to allow all players to come and check out what RCES has to offer. The obstacle course, shooting range, and RCES Academy building will be open for everyone to explore. Questions can be asked and will be answered promptly. We hope to have a decent turnout.

After we feel that the open house has run its course, the RCES Academy building will be open for all cadets to come and train. An announcement will hopefully be posted on this thread.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Updates 3:

New Cadets: Brian Kingston, @Deaconator , and Same Bates

As I have seen from the RCES Academy open house, the jumping poles on the obstacle course broke the flow of people's runs. I have remade the jumping poles so that no crouch jumping is required and you can flow from jump to jump easily.

Open House went fairly well. No training will take place today though. We still need to complete a few of the tests.

Edit: There is also now a record sheet for various challenges offered at RCES. These can be taken by trainees and civilians alike. When the RCES is open and no classes are being taught, come by to try for the record!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...L6AESgvLhQqklxFBReT8rBLqs/edit#gid=2122487076

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  14. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Update 4:

The RCPD Academy: Patrol Officer course is now available for all cadets enrolled in the RCPD Academy. The Academy will be open today for most of the afternoon. Please come to receive your training.

In other news, there may be a small systematic change coming to the RCPD soon depending on how the RCPD classes go. Some cool new features will also be added shortly.

Lastly, tomorrow will likely be the day that work on the RCERU training courses/tests will begin. There has been good interest in the course, and I want to make it happen.

15. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Update 5:

CONGRATULATIONS to our first 3 cadets to pass through RCPD Patrol training! @Gray CSGOion.com , @Ice , and @Mojache .

@Mojache graduates with a badge and a Bronze Commendation Ribbon, indicating he has received all grades of at least C-
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Ice graduates with a badge and a Bronze Commendation Ribbon, indicating he has received all grades of at least C-
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

@Gray CSGOion.com graduates with a badge and a Bronze Commendation Ribbon, indicating he has received all grades of at least C-
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Congratulations to all new Patrol Officers. may you serve the city well.

New cadets: @Natsu , @Maher's Jahers .

In other news, the RCPD Patrol training course needs revamping, as the first training session was too long and confusing. There will be a systematic change in the near future.

Really happy that this project is picking up.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Miraak Moonstone
    @Official Silvershine I know I hardly play on the server anymore, and when I do, I just do events and give out money but......
    Do I keep the sergeant rank?

17. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Your rank does not transfer over from Silver's program, but if he really speaks well of you I can put you in as an honorary rank.

18. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Kanemoto Kishou
    Nope. Due to the fact that this is a whole new system :)

19. {RoT}DivinityWolF

{RoT}DivinityWolF Member

can i be mayor instead im mayor alot of times.

20. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Miraak Moonstone
    How about Judges, Lawyers, and District Attorneys. I feel as if there should be actual jobs like Judge, Lawyer. (I'll make suggestion later) How would they be listed.

• Agree Agree x 1