1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Robert Weber Administration Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by M8TO, Feb 10, 2018.

1. M8TO

M8TO Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Weber
    Your In-Game name:
    Steam: TOM8TO
    In game: Robert Weber
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:136644658
    Country & Timezone:
    United States (EST)
    Server Playtime:
    2.5 weeks
    Past Experience:
    I am administration on multiple medium sized DarkRP servers and Developer, Head Admin on a Beta DarkRP server known as Origin Gaming
    Have you donated?
    Yes, 28$ has been donated to my name
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    With the new coming of the server, many older members were unbanned, as I am sure you know. I wish to assist in the managing of the PoliceRP and the development of the community that has begun to grow once again. I am as well skilled in server administrations and the use of ULX and Server Guard. I am looking forward to the coming of Chronet V2 but I wish to help it rise in it's ability to host a genuine RP experience. People have been telling me for the last year or so that I should apply for admin because I have good skills in keeping the RP scenario running but also I am very set in on the protection of others experiences.
    Extra notes:
    I have a 24 hour ban from around a year ago, year and a half. I didn't notice said ban until I investigated to make sure I reached all the requirements to apply. I believe that this ban was a misunderstanding and I did talk to the individual after the ban and apologized for my actions. As of that time, it was an accident that I amended as quickly as I could. I have messaged simple about this already in an attempt to clear this up.

2. Vhondy

Vhondy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Yutang
    Neutral you really need to post more on the fourms

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    "i know u dont know who i am but trust me ill be a good admin"

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    -1 you have a terrible temper around people who are doing things you don't like and this app is like a paragraph
    --- Post updated ---
    That server has never reached over 8 people..... you and your friends literally mess around on there.... not real experience

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. BuzzKillerer

BuzzKillerer Active Member

-1 never heard of u or ever seen u around the forums or in game. Also too young.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. M8TO

M8TO Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Weber
    And when is the last time you were on there? Two, Three weeks ago? Yeah, when it's late at night and no one is on we screw around, but once we start to gain people that completely changes. This is not my first time as an Administrator. I have worked as Admin on other DarkRP servers, Sandbox servers, Spacebuild servers and on FiveM (GTA V mod system).,

I do admit that I have a temper but not during normal RP. If it comes to other situations such as just all around minging or just the constant being bothered by 10 year olds who have nothing else to do, then yeah, I get a little upset but I don't do anything large. I go around and participate in realistic RP situations. Other than that, I stay to myself, mining or farming.
    --- Post updated ---
    I admit, I am little in active on forums but not on the server. Just because we have never crossed paths in game, doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing. As for the age, I would think that wouldn't matter. I have enough experience on server systems to be able to get myself around and handle myself. If you do a little digging, you would see that there are younger administrators as of when they joined.

7. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name:
    James Willow
    -Snip-

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  8. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    and none of this matters because even as a server admin you must retain a presence on the forums -1

9. M8TO

M8TO Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Weber
    I admit, I am little in active on forums but not on the server. Just because we have never crossed paths in game, doesn't mean that I don't know what I am doing. As for the age, I would think that wouldn't matter. I have enough experience on server systems to be able to get myself around and handle myself. If you do alittle digging, you would see that there are younger administrators as of when they joined.

Yeah I'm not active on the forums that often but I am quite a bit in game, and I would be perfectly willing to become more active on forums to assist in any issues any members have. I'd also like to point out that I didn't make a point to join the forums until a few months after I became really active on the server. I have been on the server for a few years (this wasn't my first RP name).

10. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    +1. Is a chill dude and follows rules.

11. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

Neutral Forum activity....

12. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Memes aside: Idk who you are and forum activity is nonexistent. Neutral.

13. Toni™

Toni™ Member

Roleplay name:
    Toni Accardo
    -1 temper is

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Balbinus Calvus

Balbinus Calvus Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Henry Jones
    +1 he knows the rules well and is a good rper. i don't think he would be too biased and i feel his knowledge of the rules and experience with rp would cancel out his doyen activity. however, that doesn't mean he shouldn't increase his forum activity.

15. hammer_wolf

hammer_wolf Member

Roleplay name:
    Stephano Botanski
  16. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    Multiple admins have gotten accepted being even less than 15.

17. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
    Going to go with a -1
    I have never seen you on the forums and you rarely roleplay with others. I have also seen that you have a bit of a shorter temper then I would like. The other day when I was on 2 people were going at it in the chat and all you said was "STOP FLAMING" in ooc a few times and then got into the argument.

18. M8TO

M8TO Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Weber
    I'm gonna go with what I said earlier. Just because you haven't seen me in game doesn't mean I don't rp and yes, I was getting a little tired so I said stop flaming once then returned to my current activities.

19. truesasssin

truesasssin Member

Roleplay name:
    James Willow
    Changing my opinion to a -1. This forum alone has shown how his temper is. Must have good temper to be a good admin..

20. ArabianCamelsUnited

ArabianCamelsUnited Member

Roleplay name:
    Eric Avalon
    +1 b/c Robert always roleplays correctly. When a police officer, he accurately represents his position in the law. When S.S., he also is protecting the mayor at all times. When citizen, he always drives correctly and knows the rules. Even when Robert is building, he knows that support beams must be visible if working, say off the cliff. Anyways, I believe Robert would make an exemplary addition to the team!