1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Robert Sulliven's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by xxWallaWalla222xx, Feb 25, 2018.

1. xxWallaWalla222xx

xxWallaWalla222xx Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Sulliven
    Your In-Game name:
    Steam Name - Kangarooooo
    Roleplay Name - Robert Sulliven
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:101135709
    Country & Timezone:
    Country - United States of America
    Timezone - Eastern Standard Time (UTC−05:00)
    Server Playtime:
    Six weeks (Playtime: 63251 minutes | 1054.18 hour(s) | 43.92 day(s))
    Past Experience:
    I am going to very honest in this application. No, I have not been a administrator on any server in any video game that I have ever played. However, hear me out in my "why do you deserve..." I think my experiences in life will give me the ability to preform the duties of administrator to the best of my ability.
    Have you donated?
    Yes, I have been a member on and off since July, 2015. The membership would change because I would be on and off of this server while I was dealing with life. In total, I have donated $60.00 USD, one one-year membership and three three-month memberships.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    Alright, I would like to start this off by saying thank you for all of the people that have had a positive, or negative experience with me. Those experiences have form the person I am today. I am very excited to be applying for administrator, as I have been putting this off long enough. So, here it goes.

I am going to go over a few reason why I believe I should be a administrator on Chronet. All reasons are personal opinion and I welcome feedback, both positive and negative. I have been a member of the Chronet community for about two and a half years, and I have done my best to remain neutral in the server to be friends with everyone, and I have lots of experience as a real life administrator.

Chronet came into my life in June of 2015, when some of my friends found it in the servers list and invited me. I was hooked instantly. I have never spent so much time enjoying a video game without having major frustration points, such as Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I have loved this community since the beginning, always trying to meet everyone there was to meet. During my two and a half years, I have seen so many people, both good and bad. come and go. Yet here I am, having the self discipline to stay dedicated to a single server. I have not played on any other Dark RP servers besides Chroent due to how much I enjoyed Chronet. This server has hosted some of my favorite memories in my video game career and I have enjoyed it so much. I have been with numerous different organizations and people, such as the Pooters, Bates, Bruces, Gambinos, and a few more small ones. Because I have experienced so many different types of players and play types, I know what players think and how they act. I like to think of it like a undercover police officer or some intelligence leader, because I can see things forming, bad and good, before they happen, and step in to intervene. I think my experience is a major plus to my cause here as well as the people I have met who have changed me to the person I am now.

In my mind, Chronet handles organizations and gangs well. The gangs are key to Chronets success because it creates a sort of class system. Now this system is not a bad thing, as there are always going to be people at the top, and new players at the bottom. In my experiences, I believe I have done my best to remain as neutral as possible, becoming friends with many players, and neutral with the rest. My main intentions when playing is not to become the richest player in the history of Chronet, but to positively interact with players from across the country and world. I try to do my own thing, and make good friends along the way. I was not and am still not trying to be the most popular player on the server, that just is not who I am. I enjoy doing different things with myself to have a positive outcome on others. While yes I have been in some organizations and gangs before, I was never one of the top guys. I was always the guy who did the work in the background, trying to gain allies and be a positive member of the community. And, in my opinion, I believe that I have done that well. I don’t hear any negative talk about my player in-game or out, I am able to walk the streets of Rockford with no fear, and know that I can have a friendly conversation with many players.

Now this is the core of who I have developed into. In a earlier paragraph, I mentioned how I had experience as a, “real life administrator.” What I meant by that was I have been running a successful business in my area. I founded the business in the summer of 2016 officially, and its been nothing but success since. I have been the owner throughout its lifetime, and I have learned so many key skills that a good administrator needs to have to do his/her job well. I am not afraid to let the community see what I do. Here is a link to the website, please feel free to check it out and see what I do (https://www.mobilebattleparties.com/). To summarize, I host fun, and safe Nerf wars for all ages right in their backyards. Let me tell you, this business has been nothing short of spectacular. I have had so many positive experiences from it, and it has definitely been a catalyst for my professionalism and positive look on all situations. But, this is not the place to talk in depth about what I do, however if you want to learn more, let me know, and maybe there’s another forum post about this in the near future. The skills I use in my business, would carry over to a Chronet administrator perfectly. As a business owner, being in charge is a must, and I have had so much experience on dealing with different people, that it would help me in my experiences as a administrator. My ability to take control of situations without any hostile actions and/or negative comments would be a key factor of my administrator qualities. I have also learned how to handle the serious talks such as bans both in game and on the forums. I have the ability to understand the full picture and make a decision for any broken offense in game, as well as being able to view the story from multiple viewpoints on a online ban request or appeal. I have also just been able to mature with my business. Customers always believe I am in college or even a adult, and when I say I am just 17 years old, they can’t believe it, My professionalism and leadership qualities have allowed me to become a great leader in everything I do, whether it is in my school, community, or a server. I have the ability to be a great addition to any team, and this is one I believe in strongly in.

Extra notes:
    I would like everyone who has read through the application in its entirety. This is something I strongly believe in, and am extremely hopeful in. I would like to thank everyone in the Chronet community, as everyone's actions have made me who I am and allowed me to apply for a administrator spot. I would also like to say, that accepted or denied, I will continue to support Chronet and be there until the end. Thank you all for your time, and any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Past Bans:
    It has come to my attention that some players wish to see my current status with my past bans. Attached are screenshots of what I sent to @AngryBaldMan as well as his responce:
    ~Robert Sulliven

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. AngryBaldMan

AngryBaldMan Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Andrew Harrison
    Application approved, players may now administer feedback.

3. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Did you get your 5 bans cleared up?

4. Vhondy

Vhondy Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Czosnyka
    Neutral for now I haven’t seen you much as of late

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sage Rasen

Sage Rasen Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Sage Yutang
    +1 Every experience I have had with him has been good and seems to know what he is doing. Best of luck.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    Applications have been approved in the past without stuff being cleared up. I’d like to hear if he cleared his bans up because I can’t see anywhere that mentions it in his application currently.

8. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    Yea I get that, but now CM's can clear issues so any approved ones are good to go.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. xxWallaWalla222xx

xxWallaWalla222xx Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Sulliven
    I had a conversation with Angry about it. I can message you screenshots of conversation. All were pardoned.

10. BlueberryMuffin

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    No need for screenshots, just needed clarification. Thanks for clearing up. Application is professional and well thought out, and I haven’t had any issues (that I can recall) with this player. +1.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

+1

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Aidencharkov2acc

Aidencharkov2acc Member

+1 Good gamealerla

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Premium Member

Neutral for now

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. InfantHades

InfantHades Past Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    You've always been a good guy in my book. I'll have to stalk you a bit to see how I'll rate this. Considering this a short-term neutral until then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Markoozy

Markoozy Retired Sever Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    Neutral. I just don't have that much experience with you yet.

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. xxWallaWalla222xx

xxWallaWalla222xx Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Sulliven
    Ah it was only so long before someone pulled this banger out

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Alexander Brooks

Alexander Brooks Member

Roleplay name:
    Martin Lusso
    +1

Robert is practically on almost daily, every time I get on the server 9/10 times he's usually there. Robert is very mature and has been for awhile now. Along with Robert being active in-game, he's also quite active on the forums especially considering many of his posts are ban requests which is a bonus also.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Rondell

Rondell Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristan Hartmann
    +1

Pretty much what @Alexander Brooks said.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. George

George Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Idk. Your alright and a good roleplayer. But idk. For now I guess Neutral....

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    You always follow the rules and have a good and lengthy application, it is evident that you want to spend your time helping the community. +1.