1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Please do not post threads relating to our roleplay server here! You can post RP related things here!
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Suicide sky ride

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Sebastian Prome, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Sebastian Prome

Sebastian Prome Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Bodhi Pow
    Most of you don't know about this because it only happened once ( I think). If not, then it most likely happened very rarely or only a few times. Although I don't have any pictures of the event atm, I remember the event pretty well. However, I may of had some before, or they still might be deep in my steam screenshots. This mainly happened in the golden days of Chronet and there was high-max amount of people on 24/7. I forget what it was called but I know it mainly was a sky view building. In my opinion its the best ride chronet could ever produce. It was run by one guy who charged around 5 dollars (or some small amount) to ride... It was this cool contraption that somehow lifted a bunker setup upwards at the right speed and then went very high up (medium height above town hall) with an opened door so you could see far down into the sky. Then it would go fast down (not sure about the speed) to the bottom - all controlled by the guy. The ride was actually extremely safe for the nature of chronet, and it was surprising way safer than you would think it would be. Unfortunately, so many idiots jumped off when it was going up or down and took lethal injections - that it now had tuns of corpses. Because of this a large force of police came and it was taken down (never seen again) Rip that amazing ride...

2. FilmsActionCZ

FilmsActionCZ Active Member

I remember seeing that once and then I made it as well :D

• Like Like x 1