1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Real Life

Discussion in 'Creation Corner' started by xxWallaWalla222xx, Feb 27, 2018.

1. xxWallaWalla222xx

xxWallaWalla222xx Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Sulliven
    Hello all,
    I have talked to some players recently, and let me tell you, it's been so interesting to meet people from all over the world and hear their stories. Here I have decided to open up a discussion on our lives. Now, of course you don't need to participate, however a wise leader of mine on Chronet once told me, "better connections offline lead to better connections online." Now this is very open to opinions and all, which is totally understandable, but if you want to share your story with the community, do it! The goal of Chronet V2 shouldn't just be to create a better server, but a amazing community who cares and knows everyone. And this is just one simple way that we can all become better connected. Here's a little snip of my life. Check out the video to see what I do when I'm not strolling around Chronet. Hope you all enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Pilot!? That is so amazing! I would love to be in your shoes...

If only I didn't have a deathly fear to be in them.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Frank Antoci

Frank Antoci Member

Roleplay name:
    Unpermabanned Grim
    was in CAP for a bit. did like 6 hours of flight time was ight . might get pilot quals when older idk

4. xxWallaWalla222xx

xxWallaWalla222xx Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Robert Sulliven
    --- Post updated ---
    Defiantly. It takes lots of hours and commitment, but the reward is unforgettable in my opinion.
    --- Post updated ---
    It's been a dream of mine ever since I was a little kid. I love every second of it. I used to (and still) always look forward to the traveling part of a trip more than the destination.

• Agree Agree x 1