1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racist Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Complaints' started by Heaxen, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

SNIP please remove my bad

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  2. Canadian-bacon

Canadian-bacon Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Hima Lowa
    @BlueberryMuffin

This may be worse than what you described in the original post. Perhaps out of context too. The only potential wrong doing I see is Drew. But people can credit that as a joke. There's simply no evidence that Marsha did anything particularly racist.
    --- Post updated ---
    Though this is partially my fault as well. I should have asked to see the screenshots privately first before you posted this. Sorry my man, don't feel bad. You were trying to do good and that's good.

3. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

This dudes hanging a black citizen model by a KKK rally... like really using a toolgun rope to hang a black man by a KKK rally

4. Clorox Bleach

Clorox Bleach Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Seymour Jackson
    It just shows roping a black guy and then puts a kkk sign

5. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    I didn't even see the KKK sign, plus, where the fuck did you get the idea that this random group of people just out of the blue decided to make a KKK group? I had out a winch on the guy in an attempt to "hide the body" as a joke after I slayed him for punchwhoring. I didn't even know the player model was black. Honestly wasn't paying any attention to the people behind me because I was coughing my lungs out (I am sick) from giggling at my failed attempt to hide a murder. Would've been nice for you to ask me about this rather than assuming I was being racist. Also damn, loan me the guy with the sign's SteamID so I can sort him out.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  6. Randmfrogman

Randmfrogman Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Drew Goodman
    I’m right here what’s up.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yeah btw Marsha had nothing to do with this. I just saw some dead guy being winched and I asked who killed him and someone said “probs the KKK” so I put that sign as a joke, I wasn’t even in that group. Didn’t realize there was a legit KKK group on. My bad my doods.

7. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

Well I'm sorry, but like, its kind of confusing when theres a chat about the KKK rally and the sign was up before the admin was even hanging the black player model. It just seems weird and maybe I got the wrong idea of you at a KKK rally hanging a black player model by it... just a little too weird if you ask me, but sorry If I got the wrong idea. But yeah again, coughing or being sick is no excuse, just stay aware of your surroundings because it look like you where involved in the incident. Sorry if this was a my bad.

8. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    It's alright. Looking at what people were doing I can see how you got the wrong idea about it. When I was coughing I was turned away from my screen so I was not paying attention. That is partially my fault and I apologize for not trying to pay attention to what the others were doing.

9. Heaxen

Heaxen Active Member

Remove please forgot to do this a while back