1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Porter Westen's Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by BSFDFirefighter, May 27, 2017.

1. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    -1 only reason you came back was because you got admin... you said you were gone for personal reasons but then you came back as soon as you got admin... I saw you playing MINECRAFT daily when you where gone on "personal reasons".... I think the only reason you disappeared in the first place was because Maxine left

2. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Just because he doesn’t answer your calls doesn’t make him inactive etc. I know Brunnea always went to your guys calls over everyone else’s, so I find it quite hyprocritical too.

3. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    What? I never said anything about him not answering my calls.. I said he's never on to answer them. Read what I say instead of typing nonsense.

4. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    I’m sorry, but that’s just some bullshit. I know porter comes on quite a bit during the day. Maybe time zone is the issue, but seriously, idk who these “American players” exactly are

5. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    I said already, on most weekend/friday nights I'm up till around 2-4am playing on Chronet (I know fml) and these american players are active as well as people I talk to regularly so don't worry.

6. Lava_Master

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Alright, I still think your argument is completely pointless and just not true, but think what you think. I’m not active, but I can tell, because every time someone tried to talk in discord, he was busy doing admin work

7. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Fair enough. But my main point was that he's inactive for a staff member. There are countless of players (Who I'm not saying would fit an admin role) that are much more active than staff such as himself. If he does a good job as admin at certain times, that's fair enough but the fact the only time I see him on he's roleplaying doesn't really make me think so highly of him as a staff member.

8. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    I was informed my CM that he’s very active, he’s just active in the more “off” hours if you wanna call them that. People being on when it’s the least busy is just as important as the most busy. People feel they can break bad rules when the server is unpopulated.

9. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    1) I didn't disappear because Maxine left, and let's not bring her into this in the first place.
    2) My Steam broke, which is why I couldn't play anything on Steam.
    3) I came back because my Steam started working again, I didn't even find out I got accepted until I was notified on Discord by multiple people.
    4) I had been playing Minecraft due to reason 2.
    5) My brother also uses my computer, as much as I don't want him to, he does; which also is why Minecraft was being played on my computer quite often.

10. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    your steam started working again like 3 weeks ago and you came back like last week lol

11. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    My Steam had worked for a couple days then had another issue that I had to fix, every time I was on Steam during that period I was on my phone

12. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    you're a fuckin wonder.

-1 chromosone

13. count

count Member

Please throw him in a fire where he belongs.

14. P0PION

P0PION Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    -1, inactive.

15. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Player has gone inactive and should be reviewed I think. Neutral for now.

16. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Rachel Conway
    -1 Inactive

17. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Premium Member

Neutral he is a good admin but isnt very active