1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Porter Westen's Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BSFDFirefighter, May 27, 2017.

1. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    #stopfailadverts My name is Angel and I approve this message.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    I've known Porter for quite a while now and for me it's an easy +1. He is just absolutely great to roleplay with and is super friendly and mature. Even though he is admin on other servers and has things going on, he still manages to be really active on the server. Pretty good application too! He's a great person, and I think he'll make a great administrator. Wilfrid approves of this applicant.

3. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    ok, hes a really good person, and i have seen him rp very well :D
    so imma do what we do on my friends fourms
    +1 Good Admin App.
    +1 Previous/Current Admin Time
    +1 Correct time

Overall: +3
    your goin to the finals!

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Going to have to take some time off of Forums (I have to turn my school laptop in back to the I.T. Dept. in less than 10-20 minutes and it is what I use for Forums, as my main PC has a virus on its browser, and my phone is broken) I'll try to get on as much as possible until I can get my phone repaired/replaced, but until then, message me on Steam if you have any questions! but I still will be on the server!

5. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Update: So. with @beanycheese being the best friend ever, my main PC now is nearly 100% clean and I am now able to access forums, if anything occurs, I'm getting my new phone in 2 days, so I will be able to check forums.
    However, my Steam is now being special and not responding, it should be fixed soon though, if not, I will update with the status until further notice.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Official Silvershine

Official Silvershine Retired Server Admin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    Yes of course. He has shown lots of moral ground and a standard for taking responsibility alongside pursing justice +1

• Like Like x 1
  7. Wildclone

Wildclone Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Nobel
  8. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    So, everything I've tried doing to fix Steam hasn't worked, and if it has, it was only for 10-15 minutes at most. So, I am enlisting the help of my friend who happens to be a major in computer programming and networking, and is a computer technician, the only issue is that him working at a computer store, he is really fucking busy.

Thank you all who have expressed their opinions, and I hope that I will be able to be back soon and play some more!

9. ping

ping Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Luna Czosnyka
    +1 hope you get steam up and running again

10. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Update: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, Porter Westen is now able to play Garry's Mod again!!! (Steam decided to fix itself somehow) therefore I will hopefully be more active but I do have personal matters to attend to, which consist mainly of firefighting and asking out a close friend who seems to have a fair interest in me, Let's just see how all that goes...

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  11. Carter

Carter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Carter Goodman
    Going to go neutral for now.
    I haven't seen you yet.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    From all I've heard and seen I'll say +1 for now.

13. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Been inactive for personal reasons

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Neutral. Fair enough and all but don't apply if you can't be on to back up your claims of being a good staff member.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Congrats, this be the best fucking admin on here

16. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    To start of with he's still barely on (don't bring up different time zones I've asked and I be up till 2-3am my time at certain nights since his promotion). sure he comes on more than before but he's still inactive. Not only that but he's never doing his job as an admin, all he does is roleplay as a cop, why apply at all if you aren't going to do what you applied for and help out? -1

17. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    So your bitching that he doesn’t answer calls? Well, you held your support for Brunnea after she ignored people’s calls aswell.
    Proof of the ignorance: http://chronet.com/threads/brunnea-staff-complaint.15417/
    I agree, its worse to actually be online and deliberately ignore calls, but people aren’t always in the mood to answer every little question or issue you have. A bit harsh tbh

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    I defended brunnea when she answered calls to myself and others. Porter hasn't done anything admin related as he is never on duty. Your post is absolutely stupid...
    --- Post updated ---
    The post you have sent me is one situation which she had ignored. As I had said in my previous post Porter is still inactive and just roleplays when he is on. I don't wish to argue with you as I have no issues with you, nor with porter as a person just what he's like as an admin.

19. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Although I have answered calls and assisted people, but you seem to not notice that due to the fact that I'm not the kind of admin who bans everyone over the smallest issue, I actually give people a chance to redeem themselves and try to be a better player, I answer calls while I'm online but apparently you don't acknowledge that because I haven't answered yours.

• Like Like x 2
  20. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Gremory
    Never said anything about my calls as you're never on to reply to mine, there's also the fact I live with an admin so I don't always need to call for an admin. The main point is that you're inactive and only roleplay, every time I've seen you on you don't have your badge on hence why it appears You're always undercover and not actually being on duty. As I said I have talked with multiple AMERICAN people and they all confirm my questions.
    --- Post updated ---
    And please don't bring up personal reasons for your inactivity, one of your reasons were that you were going to ask someone out which doesn't even make sense of why that is a personal reason. And as I said in my neutral, don't apply if you don't have the time for the server (unless it's a serious issue then that's fair enough but your reasonings are even that good)