1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Porter Westen's Administrator Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by BSFDFirefighter, May 27, 2017.

1. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    I gotta go somewhere to help with a job, but if it falls through, I'll let you know, maybe we can get on the server some time together and we can meet up and go from there?

2. Jack Traid

Jack Traid Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Jack Traid
    I don't see why you are doing this, if anything it looks like you are trying to provoke the user. Please take this to PMs rather than having back and fourths on the admin app. Reason being (as I'm sure you are aware) we get notified on every post on the thread if we are watching it.

Sounds good. Add me on steam (and let me know your steam name so I don't ignore the wrong request)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

-snip- pointless argument

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    +1 I've played with this man for quite awhile, one of the friendliest, role play conscious, active, and non-mingey people on the server. Has good playtime (Nearly a month, some of these people out here are sporting a whopping one week and are applying). Seems like he has experience based on what he said above. I would love to see him as an admin! Best of luck Porter!
    -Tony

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    If I have no patience for being an Admin then how come I'm one of the most respected and most well liked on the biggest server I've administrated on so far?

6. Medic

Medic Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ryan Trend
    Just a side note, my saying from Jacks app still applies. I just thought I'd throw it out there as a bonus to show some BRs. Regardless you still have my support. I remember you making one or two a while ago but I just couldnt remember.

7. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Response to controversy

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    Where has he gotten upset, he is defending himself from your bullshit criticism that isn't true..... he doesn't need to take crtiscism that isn't true buddy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

-snip- pointless argument

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    You stated one decent point that is agreeable... He could post some BR's but as said he doesn't have a good enough PC and all your other points were BS tbh..... You dont even play on the server and you are throwing random accusations at him and you are -1'ing him because he was staff on a other server..... Why didnt you -1 the people who didn't have any experience at being staff
    Three weeks is a long ass time to spend on a Garrys mod server if you are -1'ing him for this than you need to get over yourself my guy
    How is he BS'ing his way to admin he
    You barely know him lmfao you never play chronet anymore and just because you saw one thing that had an "attitude" on the forums doesn't mean he would have a power trip lmao
    Who's not being their own person..... Most people here are just calling you out on your bullshit argument for your -1, No one is just trying to be cool for others and shit like that, and the fact that you would even try to pull some BS like that shows how petty you are being

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Guys, let's not turn Porter's admin app into a fight. Take this to PM.
    Anyway, I've known Porter for a while now. Never really seen him break a rule or be mean to everyone. He's a great member of the Westens. We are married even kek
    My concerns are similar to Adam and that is I have never seen you enforce any rules,which points to a lessened knowledge of the rules. You have provided evidence on some of my ban requests though, so that helps with that part. Also, you've told me that you are going to be doing a lot of new stuff like firefighting and football which is great but will you have as much time to be admin on 3 servers and play them all equally? It's great you are doing that, sounds exciting, just a little concerning if your schedule is full.
    Final rating for now is Neutral heavily leaning towards +1.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Retired Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose
    Neutral, your temper worries me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    +1
    + Active
    + Very friendly
    + Mature

You are one of the best people I know on Chronet. Good luck man!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Been waiting for this to appear here. Let me give you a brief overview of everything I think about you and a bit of advice I'd like in the side, free of charge :3
    1. You are a super chill dude. Love your personality and how nice you are. Being in this community for about 2 years, I've met a lot of people here and can read that you're a good person. If you get admin, my only request is that you don't change who you are right now. Remember that all players deserve respect.
    2. You mentioned you would be admin on 3 servers? If you can make Chronet your main, I wouldn't mind. I remember when I was head admin on another server. It was neigh impossible to be an effective admin on that server and still have much time for Chronet. Hey, but the good thing is that now we know that you definitely have characteristics that make you admin worthy on there!
    3. I'm not going to get nit-picky on you for now "enforcing the rules". Last thing I want to see is you turn into one of those guys who yell in ooc about every single rule-break you see. But if I could see you inform a couple people about the rules and help clean the server with some BRs, that'd be cool.
    4. I really want to chill with you a bit more on the server. Ya know, see how you act a bit more.

I'd like to see you take some of this advice to heart. But at the end of the day, I'll hand you this tasty +1
    But I still want to be able to chill with you more on the server ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    My FD is fully volunteer, that and I only have to respond to 50% of calls and attend 50% of meetings, as for football, it's 6 days a week, but as I'm involved with the FD, the coaches are probably going to figure something out. As for the other 2 servers, I don't play on them as much as I used to, I can see myself devoting more time to Chronet than the other 2 as of now.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    Stop the arguing on this thread, it's an admin application not a kiddie play house. @Kai @Chance please take care of the pointless argument that took place here.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. nflden

nflden Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    Two words... Asian Pecker
    @Adam Connor

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Hammy

Hammy Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Hammy Baker
    I didn't want to really reply to this because usually admins vote in a different area of the forums but anyway, Porter is such an amazing player and person. Porter is there for you when you need him and all he wants to do is help others, he is willing to even sacrifice himself for the lives of people he's never even met. Porter is getting a +1 from me.

Also: [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. BSFDFirefighter

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    Don't mention it man, I love helping people, it's what I do.

• Like Like x 1
  20. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Changing to a +1
    I saw you pointing out failvert in the ooc. Don't know if that's related to me telling u to enforce rules but you can stop that now. Lol

• Like Like x 1