1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

POPION's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by P0PION, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Seems like a pretty chill guy and stays calm. Also he knows how to have fun, and tries to make sure everyone has an enjoyable time. +1

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. James Gambino

James Gambino Active Member

He's been a long term player of this community and I couldn't see him doing anything different. Even with his young age, I allowed him into my organization because I seen he knows how to roleplay, follows rules and have a good time. You'll dig us, baby! We're the Tops!

+1

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Thatch

Thatch Member

Roleplay name:
    Dexter Freeman
    +1 Let me Join the Gamino's when I was out of work. Showed me the ropes after a long hiatus and knows how to RP to the T. Overall an amazing player and person. Age should not matter, I was 13 when I was first ever made admin. I dont discriminate if you are a little younger. Good Luck Jeff
    - Dexy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

+1 chill guy and likes to rp. I am only concerned about age. However it's not that big of an issue.

5. Ultra™

Ultra™ Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Kael Ilphelkiir
    I've seen Jeff many times on the scoreboard or in the OOC chat while playing on the server, however, I can't recall any in-game experience I've had with him. While many people in this thread claim that Jeff is a great roleplayer and a calm person, his young age makes me skeptical as to whether or not he would actually perform well as an administrator and not abuse any of his powers.

6. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    If you'd like to meet, we could, I wouldn't instantly jump to conclusions and say I'm not admin material if you haven't met me yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Tony Verducci

Tony Verducci Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Verducci
    Jeff is a good kid. I was reading through some of the -1 comments, and the big factor for people seems to be his age. I don't think age should matter in this case. Until I knew Jeff's age was 13 I thought for sure he was older than I was by the way he conducted himself through chat and in game. As I got to know him more I came to realize that his maturity level is that of someone much older, he takes roleplaying and following the rules very seriously. He is very active on the forums and in game.Would be a good admin. He also builds hella good Donnie shrines +1

• Like Like x 1
  8. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I remember before Jeff first told me his age, my first guess was 17. That should give you a clue as to how well Jeff presents himself. He's a mature guy. I've also had some talks with him since he's applied for the position. He's got the right mindset. I know he'll do well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    I mean I got trial when I was 14 so I don't see why his age is such a big deal. Lot of comments I see are saying "He's great at (insert stuff here) but he's too young." Jeff's a good kid and sure it's ok to be skeptical because young kids usually aren't mature, but that doesn't apply to all individuals. Look at how people were skeptical of my age when I applied, but then commented on my good maturity. Age shouldn't be the main reason someone gets a -1. Plus you get trial first for a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  10. James Newman

James Newman Retired Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    So, I'll go ahead and give an update on this applicant. I've given @P0PION multiple chances to handle admin sits (while being with me, of course). I personally believe that this applicant, with proper training, could be a descent administrator. Jeff is mature (regardless of his age), and knows the rules. I'd say he's worth the shot, all admin applicants need to pass through a trial period, after all. +1

11. Bluezzzz

Bluezzzz Member

Roleplay name:
    Jesse Jones
    I have seen you on the server many times and you are always following the rules. I try to do something this kid just denies it and tells me the rule. I really think you are fit for the admin job. It would be more useful if you used you're mic because you know. Also you are very active if i havent said it already. Well i am going to go with a big....
    +1

12. ClassicJose

ClassicJose Member

Roleplay name:
    Toni Accardo
  13. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    I've been having some internet issues recently, hopefully it resolves.

14. Hako

Hako Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Tony Conway
    that will surely compromise ur position as chronet admin better throw in the towel

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Yep.

16. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    Just me turning off your router off and on every 10 minutes. Hence the tent outside.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. BaccaGaming

BaccaGaming Member

it'll be ok Jeff when you get it sorted

18. SoulTurtle

SoulTurtle Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Smith
  19. xXTOAD64Xx

xXTOAD64Xx Member

PLUS ONE
    for real

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Bear did 24/7

Bear did 24/7 Member

Roleplay name:
    Bear Seven
    Jeff would make an amazing admin, I hope he is approved for the benefit of Chronet. +1

• Like Like x 1