1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

POPION's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by P0PION, Nov 10, 2017.

1. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Your In-Game name:
    Jeff Lansky
    Steam ID:
    Steam_0:0:80366205
    (Permission from Simple: http://steamcommunity.com/id/popion/screenshot/872997662697171431 )
    Country & Timezone:
    CA EST
    Server Playtime:
    6 weeks. (Playtime: 68289 minutes | 1138.15 hour(s) | 47.42 day(s)
    Past Experience:
    Minecraft
    Back in 2013, I was a moderator for a server, forget the name, but has shut down.
    Garry's Mod
    -Sanders Rp [Shut Down]
    Have You Donated?
    Sadly, no, I haven't donated.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    Hello, the reason I've decided to create this admin application is for many reasons, I'll give a few. The main reason I'm creating this is because the fact, ever since I joined Chronet, I've always wanted to become an admin, or a trial in this case, due to the fact, when admins aren't on, the server can get a bit out of control, another reason is to allow people to have a good time, and enjoy their stay, and getting them to enforce the rules, hopefully preventing that one rule break. To be honest, everyone is going to break a rule eventually, it's undenyable, but, it's better to learn from your mistakes then not know you broke it at all. Other than enforcing the rules, I could create player events, and stuff in that catagory to make the server enjoyable for everyone, am I young? Yes, but I'm mature for my age, I promise you that I am. Either way, you shouldn't be concerned about my age. I hope you consider me eligible for becoming admin, thank you.
    Extra Notes:
    - I understand English, and I am able to read it.
    - I joined the server around in November 2015.
    - I have no bans on record.
    - I do have a microphone, I just rather not to use it.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Brenadryl

Brenadryl Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Bren Hiraeth
    +1
    Although you're young, I think you'd make a good admin.
    You're level headed, you know the rules, and you're a great RPer. Good Luck!!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. George

George Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Han Conway
    +1 I will be honest, the age of 13 is what kind of makes me wonder here, but you're mature and understand the rules. You're active. Your experience isn't the best but that isn't too much of an issue. Also 6 weeks, nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. BlueberryMuffin

BlueberryMuffin Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Marsha Newman
    I've hung out with this dude before and he likes to rp, knows the rules, and is fun to be around. Only downside is experience, but we other admins are here for a reason. +1 nerd.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. hammer_wolf

hammer_wolf Member

Roleplay name:
    Stephano Botanski
    +1 He knows the rules and he is very fun to hang out with

6. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    -1 I've known Jeff for a long time. (We were in the same org) I believe he would not be a good admin. It's obvious this is going to be accepted anyway due to his relationship to the existing staff team. I believe if he was ever criticized as a staff member he wouldn't be able to handle it and would become corrupt. (Which is understandable at his age, I ran a server at 13 and being staff is not exactly exactly the most "friendly" experience.) I mean the servers dead so nobody would look twice if he banned some random kid for yelling at him. But in the off chance the server got more than 10 players then his flaws would really start to show. I'll go ahead and post these screenshots to give you some clarification: https://imgur.com/a/Fu0cR

7. Vhondy

Vhondy Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Matt Yutang
    +1 cheel guy seems to know the rules well

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    I'm going to say this firstly, age shouldn't matter, it's if you're able to do it.
    Anyways, that photo is starting to become really old now and it seems like you constantly bring it up.
    That situation happened a few months before the summer of 2017, at the time, a bunch of people with fail-names made intentionally to troll me and my organization were going around, and it happened that you were one of them, so, when you guys were going around killing basically every Gambino you saw, I got slightly pissed, what happened made me say that word, I apologized to you, which I was kind enough to do after your name was returned back. I did get a warning (or atleast what I heard). The second photo was way before, I don't even recall saying it. But it seems as you keep holding on to what happened i the past, but that's how you are. It's good to hear your feed back though.

9. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    This is the first time I've ever brought it up. You're thinking of Cobb
    Here's the date of the picture
    I never did that, man. I didnt like the Gambinos but I wouldnt mass rdm them, I get the feeling you're getting me and Cobb mixed up a lot

10. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    I probably am getting you and Cobb mixed up, thanks for telling me.
    Also good I now know the date.
    As I stated, after the incident, I was kind enough to apologize. Did I get warned? Yes, but I never said it again after that time. It was a mistake I made, but as I did say, your group was killing every Gambino they saw, you probably didn't do it. I may have gotten pissed at that moment in time, other people were most likely to do the same if it happened to them.

11. Poob

Poob Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Elliot Ronson
    Yeah I know, I really don't care about it. I'm just letting people know and I'm using it to back up my concern.

12. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    That's good to know, you shouldn't be concerned about it anymore considering the fact i'll never say the word again.Thank you for your feedback, once again.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  13. InfantHades

InfantHades Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    You're a great guy
    I would love to work with you
    +1

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Thicc Krillin

Thicc Krillin Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bill Tweedle
    HUGE +1 from me. Jeff is the best roleplayer I've seen. He has a good sense of the rules, and can follow and enforce them.
    Once again, +1.
    ~Bill

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Brad Bates

Brad Bates Active Member

+1 good role player, in fact to good.

16. James Newman

James Newman Retired Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    I'm going to go ahead and go neutral, but leading towards a +1. @P0PION is really mature (I'd say even more than some players), and has dedication for Chronet. My only issue here is that I haven't seen you enforcing the rules that much before. If I see progress regarding to this point, I'll give you my support.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Sorry.

You're a good kid, don't do this.
    There is not a bit of malice in me when I say this:

18. P0PION

P0PION Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeff Lansky
    I'm not sure why it would be a bad thing to do, but, thank you for your feedback.

19. Balbinus Calvus

Balbinus Calvus Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Henry Jones
    one of the best rpers, and I never see him break any rules. chill guy, and probably my favorite members to rp with.

+1

20. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    It really does. Sorry. It's hard to both take you seriously, and to be sure of your maturity. Plus, despite not having too many specific memories about you, seeing your name on an admin application immediately had me worried; I'm thus assuming that from my experience you're not exactly a prime candidate.

Anywho,