1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Take into Consideration.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [XYZ]-=LugNut94=-, Jul 30, 2015.

1. [XYZ]-=LugNut94=-

[XYZ]-=LugNut94=- New Member

I was playing Darkrp, And some admin named "Duck" Is favoring players and showing signs of hatred towards me, He is abusing his powers. Why i think he is Abusing his powers is because First of all he tp'd in my base, He warns me for flaming in chat for politely asking someone to stop Threatening another player which i took into consideration to make him stop, Then i simply say "Seriously? Wow" then i get warned again and booted from the server, Which made me lose a few items i had in my Hands at the moment, i Hope i can get Compensation for there Items i have lost such as Deagle , Lockpick and that is it. I also lost my Printer and 3 weed plants and pots, This really irritated me so if you would, please speak with your admin. And while i was writing this Thread i just happened to look back to get his Steam ID and i appear to be banned. Please unbann me i have no clue what i did! Please speak/demote Duck.

2. [XYZ]-=LugNut94=-

You "Dumb" My Thread? Why, I must ask, How about you get banned for no reason, I'm sure you would change your mind. Please re-read maybe it will change your mind. If not then O'well you cannot alway's please everyone. I'm Not sure if he is your friend or not, I dont think you should favor him. That is not something cool to do. Wish you were in my shoes at the moment you wouldnt favor him anymore. I garrantee you that.

3. [XYZ]-=LugNut94=-

I See you Havent replied, You have no Excuse nor reason why you did "Dumb" my post. Please delete it.

4. Finally

Finally Premium Member

<snip>

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  5. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    Neither of those people that rated it dumb is ducks.

6. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    If you wish to file a staff complaint, we have a section of the forums for that. Follow the format provided in that section and post this there. Also, Ducks rated your post "Informative", the "Dumb" ratings were from other users.