1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Phray's Admin App

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Phray, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phray

Phray Retired Server Admin

Your In-Game name:
    Phray
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:40419279
    I am fifteen years old. I have been granted permission by Simple.
    Country & Timezone:
    I live in the United States, timezone is EST, which I believe is -5 UTC.
    Server Playtime:
    Two weeks.
    Past Experience:
    *EDIT* I have recently become super admin on another server, so I am now familiar with a few of the commands, and what it's like to be an admin. I have administrated and ran Minecraft servers in the past. In my time doing that I believe I was liked by the community and in my opinion thought I treated people fairly. I try not to be biased in my decision-making, and have even had to ban some friends of mine.
    Have you donated?
    I have not 'donated' but I do have a three month Premium membership. I do consider donating however.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I believe that I deserve to be an admin of Chronet due to the fact that I am a generally non-biased person and I can see the viewpoints of multiple people in a situation. Chronet is the only DarkRP server I play on currently, and I don't plan on switching, meaning I should be available quite often (I am also US timezone, so I'm on when most other admins are not) when time allows (school, homework, etc.). I have also made a good number of friends on Chronet, and am friendly with even more, making me decently well-known. I would consider myself to be much more mature than most of my age and am able to usually keep calm and collected, even in instances where other players may be annoying, offensive, and/or rude to others and even myself. I believe that I can solve problems with ease and once I've learnt the gist of things I'll fit in rather well amongst the staff and among the community. I also already find myself to be babysitting a little, and votekicks just aren't exactly enough since I'm usually always on at times when most of the staff are not. I love Chronet, and wish to help restore a bit of order to the community which has gone a little downhill. With effort, I believe, that can change. Sure it will take some time and work, but I am devoted to serving Chronet in any way I possibly can, whether it be simple tasks or managing a wild herd of trolls. I've actually walked into a group of people and someone said, "Oh no, it's Phray," obviously referring to the kicking I've done. I know the server rules and uphold them as well as I can, so when a rule-breaker refuses to remorse, I'll just send out a votekick and let the server decide. Do not take this as me being abusive with power. I know very well that all great power comes with great responsibility. I'd like to add one last thing... I work well in team situations. I know that there are people that are better than me at certain things and some who are not. I assure you, the community and staff of Chronet, that I will not boast, and I will not allow jealousy and/or greed to cloud my decisions - and if I do fail to uphold this oath, I understand the repercussions.
    Extra notes:
    I do graphic design, 3d modelling, and conceptual art in my free-time, so I am able to create logos, banners, wallpapers, avatars, and just about any other graphic the server may need. I am still learning digital art and 3d modelling, and I'm not as great as I'd like to be, but I'm certainly improving. I also know a little German, which may help in cases with players that speak it, although I highly doubt there will be foreign players on a primarily English server.

• I have a mic.
    • I know a few admins on the server already (Stiggy a bit, Chance, Flaming, Cookie, and Broken).
    • I play just about every day and stay on for quite awhile.
    NOTE:
    I am a part of the Caldari Corporation (doesn't exactly exist anymore)... Some of the things they do I do not agree with and many of you may think of them as, well, 'dicks'. Please do not allow this to affect your opinion of me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Phray

*EDIT: This post should be deleted*

3. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    That could be because its a big wall of text, but IDK, just change the text, no need to double to also...
    You know the rules from what I have seen, I would like to see you on trial... Don't have quiet so good memory for you though, but I may change my opinion depending on what others say (like if 20 people say no...) +1 (for now at least)

4. Phray

Thank you for the comment. I appreciate your opinion, I'll take a look at yours, Scorpean xD

5. vidioman10

vidioman10 Member

Its a +1 from me phray is an excellent player and RPer

• Like Like x 1
  6. skyline232

skyline232 Active Member

+1 from me

• Like Like x 1
  7. 400

400 Retired Trial Admin

Roleplay name:
    Yolonda Squatpump
    +1 from me

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cody Lippincott

Cody Lippincott Member

+1 Phray has helped me so much when I first started, and he is generally a helpful and kind person. Definitely deserving of this.

9. Sov

Sov Active Member

+1 PHRAY for Admin!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Jak

Jak Retired Staff Member

I would definitely like to see you as admin, you are a superadmin on my server and you do a great job! :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mr_Bon_Joe

Mr_Bon_Joe New Member

DEFINITELY A +1

• Like Like x 2
  12. Phray

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys! Means a lot to me.

13. John Zoidberg

John Zoidberg New Member

+1 You are always kind and follow the rules :D

14. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    I am wondering one thing....
    Why is it you only commented on vidio's, Jak's, and My Admin app, AFTER we posted on yours?
    I would consider PM'ing, but I wan't not only myself to know the answer... Is it a coincidence? Or are you just commenting on people that +1 you?
    (If this comes out in a harsh tone, know it is not supposed to ;))

15. Phray

It's a coincidence.

16. uncagedbranman

uncagedbranman Active Member

Well Phray I haven't had many good experiences with you so unfortunately I must say a -1 from me.

17. Phray

Such as? I would like to know.

18. SychoRyan

SychoRyan Active Member

19. Sov

Sov Active Member

Experiences? Like the ones where he raids you?

You should +1 based on his application, and his contribution on the server. He is always helping people kick rule breakers and telling everyone the rules if someone does something wrong. He is on when admins are not on as well.

20. PCMau5

PCMau5 Active Member

People should never +1 just based on an admin application, they have to make sure they carry this out in-game too.
    Let Phray talk to him in private or here about these happenings and such.

(Sychoryan, spread the love!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.