1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Orange Fin's Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Orange Fin, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    Your In-Game name:
    Orange Fin

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:64912092

15 ( Has been approved by Simple himself )

Country & Time zone:
    U.S.A , North America - Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) -0400 UTC

Server Playtime:
    3 Weeks

Past Experience:
    I have been admin on 2 other servers Fractal Gaming & Dishonest Gaming

Have you donated?
    Yes, I have donated 20$ & Plan to donate more even if I do/don't become admin.

Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve administrator because I am very active on Chronet & can enforce the rules very well without being mean/rude about the situation that has occurred. When I am on I can always count on having a great time on Chronet but, when people break the rules it disturbs me & makes me want to do something about the situation & let the player know that it is not funny nor right to break the rules of Chronet. When I decided to join Chronet I was amazed with the visual I had come upon. Simple has done a great job on Chronet & would love to help out Simple with his plate by helping out his community. Not only am I a good rule enforcer but , I am also a good role-player also & am fun to get along with. As I have gone on other servers & browsed around at what they are like all I have to say is wow. Chronet is a one of a kind server & can not be beaten. What annoys me the most about admins on other servers is that all of the admins think they are the ruler of the land & will ban for no reason. As admin I promise to enforce the rules & help them understand the reason for ban/consequences before taking action. I also understand the ban time & what is reasonable & what is not. On other servers you see that most admins just will ban for 1 week due to one minor rule break, such as metagaming. As admin I promise to be on as much as possible especially during the weekends. I will help this community with any problems at any time even if I am not an admin. I will always love Chronet no matter what.

Extra notes:
    I have a working headset that I use quite frequently
    I took a typing test before I posted app & did the test for 5 Minutes & got 60 GWAM so yes I am a fast typer
    My English is very good
    I am pretty well known through out the community
    I am pretty good friends with most the admins on Chronet
    I now can speak german
    I have never been banned before on Chronet. Besides one time. But for a stupid reason. Ok so one time on the old rp map I was an ERU & there was this huge fire on top of this building & it caught on fire & was making EVERYONE on the server lag. So I went to the very top floor & the fire was on top of the roof so I spawned a prop outside the window & went on top of the roof. So someone decided to take a screenshot & post it as prop surf.

2. Legend4life

Legend4life Member

Orange Fin should most definitely get admin, one of the many reasons is I recently played on a different server that he was an admin and I was a mod, and he was a very good addition to the "Team". #OrangeFinForAdmin2013 (+1)

3. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

Orange Fin has a good past for me on CN as well as other servers. He has admin experience and knows the rules well.

4. Ump89

Ump89 New Member

Orange Fin is not rude to people for breaking rules, and is a good Rper, it'd be good if he were to become an admin on the server, his accent suggests he is in a different timezone then the other admins, which would mean he could be on when they are not.

5. Syotos

Syotos Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Syotos Garfin
    Orange Fin is a great Rper, he's on a lot , and he is a fun guy to be around. All around I belive that Fin would make a great admin.

6. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

I played with orange tip a while back, and he seemed like a great player.

I would love to see him on trial, to see if he has what it takes.

Edit: orange fin****

7. Ump89

Ump89 New Member

Or
    Orange Tip. ha. xD

8. Erkuspwn

Erkuspwn Active Member

He always follows the rules and respect's them so

+1

9. Noursenaa

Noursenaa New Member

I will give a +1 freindly and not breaking rules. :) i hope u will be trial admin regards holamakrol​

10. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    NO

[​IMG]

11. uncagedbranman

uncagedbranman Active Member

Offtopic-
    OOOO SON YOU GAWT CAUGHT

Ontopic-
    I havent played with you much but when I have I had good experiences and I havent seen you brake any rules so +1

12. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

Tsk tsk. I will have to change to -1

Woulda kept the +1 if you were honest about it.

Never lie on an application.

13. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    Sorry guys totally forgot about that ban. I corrected the application.

14. Turska

Turska Well-Known Member

15. SCORPEANrtd

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    If Simple allows you to post this, even with the ban, then I might change my vote, until then, it's still a -1.
    You should message him.

16. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    Will talk to simple about it when he gets on.

17. DG x ReFL3X

DG x ReFL3X New Member

I have never seen you break any rules and always have a great experience playing with you so +1

18. flamingfirewarrior

flamingfirewarrior Active Member

Dear god, one ban for propsurf (which may have been used for building, or been a simple mistake whilst doing something.) and you guys flip the fuck out. I'd say +1 because other than a single minor rulebreak, he doesn't have any other bans. He is a good RP'er, follows the rules, and helps the new guys.

19. Dest

Dest Retired Trial Admin

I changed to -1 because he lied about it, not because he prop surfed. now that he has put it in his request, and claims he forgot, I will go with what Scorp said. Might change if Simple's permission is given.

20. SCORPEANrtd

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    You must not have had any previous bans on any of ours servers that have been over 30 minutes in duration.

Anyways, I didn't 'flip the fuck out' I just stated that he was banned previously, and that I might change my vote if he gets cleared from simple.
    And I do agree, is is a good RP'er and does help out, from what i've seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.