1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

ACCEPTED One Million Ducks' Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by One Million Ducks, Aug 26, 2014.

1. One Million Ducks

One Million Ducks Retired Staff Member

Your In-Game name:
    One Million Ducks
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:38006926
    Country & Timezone:
    United States | EST | GMT -5
    Server Playtime:
    7 week playtime.
    Past Experience:
    FractalGamers Dark RP - Head Admin | I also served as a Minecraft Admin with some friends on a server about 6-8 months ago | Currently a Gamer'sUprising (Dark RP) Head Admin | Currently a Legendary TTT Server admin | Chronet Lite RP Trial Admin | Dream RP Moderator | Dream RP Server Admin.
    Have you donated?
    Yes, I do not know the amount. I have been purchasing premium for myself as well as several other players for over a year now. In total, I would think around the lesser end of $100.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?
    I think I deserve admin because I dedicate a lot of time helping people understand rules and how they work. I also feel like I can give back to the server by assisting people and their needs. I also feel strongly that everyone should be given the chance to have a fun time when they RP and I would like to contribute to that by not only by punishment, but also by teaching and leading.
    Extra notes:
    I know most, if not all, admin commands for FAdmin due to past experience. Also, I am used to assisting people in need when it comes to issues thanks to past experience.

I would also like to address my past complaints as a Trial Admin. Specific ones allowed me growth as an administrator and player, and I did and will continue to grow from the criticism from my past complaints.

My ban record consists of two bans. One of which, by Chance was a joke. The other was a result of a ban request. Simple has allowed me to apply despite my ban.

app2.jpg app1.jpg

A link to my old application here:
    http://chronet.com/threads/one-million-ducks-admin-application.2303/

Lastly, due to the fact that I do have many complaints, I am willing to answer any questions you have concerning the situation (hoping I remember it). Please do this by messaging me instead of posting on this thread.

2. Morgan Hunt

Morgan Hunt Premium Member

You get a +1 from me. No reason not to put you back on trial again immediately in my opinion. A great role player. You enforce and know the rules. You are friendly. You are also pretty cute <3

3. Zaptto

Zaptto Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    Holy fuck +1

4. Sikes

Sikes Well-Known Member

+1 You're fucking hot.

5. Amarok

Amarok Retired Staff Member

I think you were a great addition as trial admin and would like to have you in the team, later as full admin.
    +1

6. Orange Fin

Orange Fin Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tent Wright
    I think you were a great addition as trial admin and would like to have you in the team, later as full admin.
    +1. +1 You're fucking hot. Holy fuck +1. You get a +1 from me. No reason not to put you back on trial again immediately in my opinion. A great role player. You enforce and know the rules. You are friendly. You are also pretty cute <3. STEAM_0:0:38006926 ID Irrelevant.

Miljoona ankat on paras admin koskaan. Hän rakastaa kaikkia ja käsittelee niitä yhtä. Hän tuntee säännöt hyvin. Joten kai se on plus yksi minulta. +1

1 Million Enten ist beste Admin überhaupt. Er liebt alle und behandelt sie gleichermaßen. Er kennt die Regeln sehr gut. Also ich, es denke ist ein plus von mir. +1

One Million Ducks is best admin ever. He loves everyone and treats them equally. He knows the rules very well. So I guess it is a plus one from me. +1

7. Kai

Kai Community Management Forum Moderator Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Ash Wright
    Ducks definitely deserves another chance at this from what I have observed he is a very helpful player and was quite a good admin when he was on trial.

8. El Cathalo

El Cathalo Active Member

Yus +1 yus

9. TheYellowKids

TheYellowKids Member

+1 knows the rules and enforces them upon other players in a mature manor.

10. Galactic

Galactic Premium Member

Let's fuck
    +1

11. SCORPEANrtd

SCORPEANrtd Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Tristis Katze
    God.... Everyone just hops on the fuckin @Deaconator band wagon! GIVE IT A REST PEOPLE!

Anyways, +1, sure why not

12. Deaconator

Deaconator Retired Trial Admin

choo-choo
    Anyway +1 for obvious reasons of was a admin.

13. Christ

Christ Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    I'd +1 that.

14. HeavyWeaponsGuy

HeavyWeaponsGuy Active Member

Ducks is fucking awesome 1+ Would 1+ again

15. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    I've had my arguments with ducks, and I have my problems with him, but over all, he's very good with the rules and is pretty good at RPing. So, I guess it's a +1 from me.

16. Markoozy

Markoozy Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Marko Milosevic
    He knows the rules. +1

17. Undead Bill

Undead Bill Member

Yus +1. He is gewd admun.

18. Ceadric

Ceadric Active Member

+1 I think we all know why he should be admin
    HES THE ONE AND ONLY JOHN SALMON

19. TTJake

TTJake Active Member

You've gotten it before. I think you deserve another run (Just dont quit so fast :c)
    Done a few great roleplays, and you definitely know the rules.
    +1

20. 212jake

212jake Member