1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the stickies before posting or replying to a ban appeal! Not doing so could lead to a forum ban.

EXPIRED Niko Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Closed Ban Appeals' started by HypeRNT, Feb 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HypeRNT

HypeRNT Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dimitri Ruslan
    Steam name: HypeRNT
    Roleplay name:niko mikhailov
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17596019
    Server banned from: Chronet
    Invoked on:2/10/2017
    Ban length:1 day
    Ban reason: Fear RP
    Banned by admin: Hammy
    Reason you think you should be unbanned:
    So i broke fear rp.Im very sorry if im wrong in this situation, but I really like this server and i don't want to have to wait the rest of the 6 hours to play again so here are my reasons on why i think i should be un-banned. First of all after i committed a crime (murder) in the game a police man shot me and a few seconds later called an ERU over to revive me. After i was up he had his gun on safety and the ERU ended up healing my legs so i can sprint. I knew that i could escape from that situation because i was very close to the elevator at spawn and i could just sprint there and press the button. I did end up escaping but not long after the admin was called over and i was banned for Fear RP because the cop was still near me and i had to be "scared". Getting in trouble for this is like throwing a paper airplane in class. Nobody got hurt from the airplane but they "could have gotten hurt". I escaped because i knew i could but was banned because i should have been "afraid". Since this is Semi-Serious you have to pretend like this is a real life situation. If you murdered someone you will probably get prison for life or get the death sentence. This isn't the case because nobody is going to get arrested for life in GMOD but Its all in RP. If i didn't make it to the elevator and i got revived again then i would have complied and went to prison to serve out my time, but that isn't the case. I don't think i should have gotten banned because if you break a rule its likely it wont be broken again any time soon.Please take Un-banning me into carefull consideration-HypeRNT

2. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
  3. Silvershine

Silvershine Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Danny Silvershine
    Ban Expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.