1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

TRIAL Nickhbu's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nickhbu, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    I've been granted permission to apply for Admin by Simple.

Your In-Game name:

Steam Name: Nickhbu
    Roleplay Name: Nick Pooter/ Nickolis Bronx
    Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:61310468
    Country & Timezone:
    USA CTZ
    Server Playtime:
    25478 minutes | 424.63 hour(s) | 17.69 day(s)
    Update: 3 weeks as of 03/02/17
    Past Experience:
    I was an owner of a Minecraft server, it was never very popular, it had a few regular members and there were usually 4-5 other people on. While it may have never been popular it did give some experience as to handling people and volatile situations.
    Have you donated?
    Yes, 36 dollars (two six month subscriptions) and will donate again February 18th(Premium ends again).
    Update: It's the 18th, so another 6 month it is. New amount is 54 dollars.
    Why do you think you deserve to be admin?

I'd like to start this portion of the app off by saying that I am not applying for admin for the title or the little banner. I'm applying because I actually want to help try to keep this server clean and fun to play on. It's really annoying, to me at least, that there are a lot of kids who join for a little at a time and barely ride the rules enough to not get banned. I will pay attention to people like that, who are trying to ruin the fun for everyone else as much as they can without getting caught. Apart from that, I'm good at dealing with situations in which I am a third party dealing with an existing argument, meaning I consider myself to be good at being a mediator between two conflicting parties and coming to a fair solution. I know in the past I have gotten into arguments with some of you myself, purely because I have some pretty severe authority issues (problems with people telling me what to do), but I have been getting a lot better with this. Finally, for example. I used to really dislike Finally, I'm sure some of you saw the staff complaint I posted on him. However, I no longer have any problems with him and actually like him quite a bit (although I'm sure he's still not very fond of me or the Pooters). Although, apart from petty arguments that weren't really about anything, to the best of my memory, I have never been in an argument concerning a serious break of rules or roleplay (on my part) with anyone. I've done my best to help enforce rules as a simple member of the server by posting ban requests when I thought appropriate, as well as helped people who do not have the ability to record by accompanying them and recording for them. That said, I'm very mild tempered and easy to talk to, and happy to help anyone in the server when they need help with something. I've helped plenty of new people, whether it was a place to base, how to fish, make bread, grow drugs, make meth, or how to get a job.

All in all (tl;dr) I am good at resolving arguments and coming to fair solutions, I have a long fuse when it comes to people trying to flame me (and am working and improving with my authority issues), and know the rules very well.
    Extra notes:
    -
    I have a quality mic (blue snowball)
    - No bans, and to the best of my knowledge I have one warning for propblock when I just started on this server (It was the first server I ever played on too), and one for "threatening with ban" although I consider that one bogus since all I said, and mind you to keep the argument out of OOC, was to "come defend yourself on the forums".
    - While I have full time work I still try to play every day for around an hour, and I usually play a lot on the weekends (please forgive me for my period of inactivity, I needed a break)
    - I promise not to do admin stuff when drunk.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 11
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

UPDATE:

This user pulls on a fake mask in-game, he has said countless toxic things behind people's backs.

I don't feel like going anymore into detail as I have my reasons.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Nickhbu

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    @Adam Connor thanks m80

@Prodeine much love my dude

@Lava_Master I hope to see you in game to change that homie

@CYJ11 Thanks man, I wont disappoint :dance:

@redcloud654 not false, I did go inactive for a while, even posted a goodbye, but I have been on the server almost everyday for the past two weeks or so. Hopefully Ill see you on sometime soon so we can get that figured out :ninja:

Edit: is your name Barbara newman now? if so, I think I saw you on today?

@Lex Luthor I have no idea how man... I play as detective a lot, if that helps at all?

@James Newman thanks man, I went inactive for a bit recently so that's not your fault at all. Ill see you around on the server and hopefully ill change your mind ;)

@Christ
    I didn't need to get permission from simple as far as qualifications go, but I wanted to anyway.

I don't think so

I hope to see you on man, even if not to promote myself but just because I remember my run ins with you and they were pleasant.

@DAWG well.. sorry about that?

@Shahin Thanks man! Hope to see you around homie :D

@Brunnea Not false, I know I've been pretty unpleasant with you. That said, I think that the "never improved" portion is a teensy bit unfair since I've neither seen nor spoke to you in such a long time. I hope to see you around sometime to make up for that.

@jeffgd Hey thanks my dude, ill try my very best should I ever become trial :D

@Falcon my folkin goy

@RitzyStudios thanks a lot man, I appreciate the support. cheers mate xD

and what rules would these be (in your point of view)? Could it be Metagame? FailRP?
    Btw, I'm referencing this, which is what I think your reason is for -1ing me. unless you have actual feedback, not just a grudge to settle, please vacate my application.
    http://chronet.com/threads/ban-request-against-tyrone-stalinson.13473/

@Loxxy My name has been Nick Pooter or Nickolis Bronx for 99% of my existence on this server, so, that's improbable. It's probably due to my recent break, but ive been on a whole lot since then, so hopefully ill see you around :cool:

@Shahin Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I'll try my best :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Prodeine

Prodeine Member

Roleplay name:
    Joshua Bronx
    +1
    Nick is by far the best candidate I could think of for admin in these current times. He has always shown that he works very hard at everything he does, is filled with determination, and genuinly loves the community. I understand he took a few month break from the server somewhat recently, but I believe this really shows that he sees the problems with the server and is willing to help fix them.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Neutral just neutral

• Like Like x 1
  6. CYJ11

CYJ11 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    +1, we need staff members and the applicant should be fine for the job.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nickhbu

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    snip accidentally hit post reply :suicide:

8. redcloud654

redcloud654 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Barbara Newman
    -1 for now due to inactivity, will update soon though.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Owyn Maxson
    Wait.. who the fuck are you? with over 23 full days of play time, I have never met you. The only thing that I know is that your a Pooter.

10. James Newman

James Newman Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    I know who you are... But I think I haven't met you before... (Or at least I don't remember) Neutral for now.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Christ

Christ Retired Ban Request Overlord Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Damian Wright
    I'm not seeing why you need permission, but that's cool I guess.
    Wait. Were we not supposed to do that?

I really don't know you well enough to make a call, so I'll say neutral for now and I'll update this (if I get on the server) when I see you around for a while.

• Like Like x 2
  12. DAWG

DAWG Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Eren Diamond
    I have never seen you before.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  13. Shahin

Shahin Member

Roleplay name:
    Johnny Williams
    Seen you only once before. Even tho I am no life on chronet, can't seem to see you too much, Neutral for now. Good luck!

Update: I've seen you very active and online at the times where trolls are active too, so I hope you can screw them just like how they screw us up.
    +1

Good job

"
    ignore it till you enjoy it"

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  14. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    Neutral.

You left a bad first impression and never improved in my opinion.

• Like Like x 2
  15. jeffgd

jeffgd Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Jack Kinell
    +1 He is a very helpful and kind player, he knows the rules and he is also mature. Now he may not be perfect but that is okay because we all have flaws.

16. Falcon

Falcon Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyler Pooter
    +1 active member, fun to RP with.

• Like Like x 1
  17. RitzyStudios

RitzyStudios Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Evan Pooter
    +1 I've known Nick for 6+ years and I know for a fact that @Nickhbu is admin material. He follows the rules and knows them like the back of his hand (and bourbon). He was inactive until 2 weeks ago and has been on everyday he possibly can. Everything he does he makes sure to do it without mistakes and he thinks everything through before making a decision. Regardless of whatever everyone says that has a lot of time on this server to me he is a perfect option for administration. (ddai)
    nivck smy brother asdn has to be asd min

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Satoshi Mochida [LP]

Satoshi Mochida [LP] Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Tyrone Stalinson
    Apparently, he doesn't know some of the rules in my POV.

19. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

NEUTRAL
    Player has a low post count and I barely know who he is. I don't believe we've met before unless his roleplay name was different.

• Like Like x 2
  20. nflden

nflden Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    Your mad because his ban request on you was accepted on acount of "your rules" differing from the ones he read and knows. This is evident as stiggy accepted that ban request.