1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Mewthree's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Mewthree, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Wilfrid Clarkson
    Dominic/Mewthree,
    You've recently started being active again, great to see! However, even though your activity has changed, disappointingly your biggest flaws have not.
    First off, let's have a look at your application. Your agenda appears clouded, and I'm not totally sure what your intentions are in becoming an administrator. You claim you want to help the community, but my question is: Which community? Chronet as a whole, or your community consisting of you and your friends? In-game you seem to act as if the fun you're having with your friends is more important than the fun others are having - this is a very twisted and incorrect view, especially if you are interested in becoming a staff member. As I said, I'm not convinced.

Secondly, I'm not convinced you fully understand what you're getting yourself into and what being a staff member means for you. You have essentially no staffing experience. Although this isn't directly a problem, everybody's got to start somewhere, but it only ends up adding to my doubts. You haven't shown your understanding of the position anywhere in your application. Thirdly, if someone were to read your application they would realistically learn next to nothing about you as a person. You have mentioned very little about yourself. Experience on Chronet is an important factor, but is far from being one of the most important factors. In any application, It's not only about who you are in-game, but also who you are as a person.

This ties straight into the largest issue I've seen. You're totally right, you do follow the rules decently well for the majority of the time and people have little evidence to prove otherwise. Unfortunately, you have failed to realize that you've only been setting yourself up and proving my next point so I don't have to. It's your behavior. Perhaps now you're thinking something along these lines: Hold on a minute Wilfrid Clarkson! I haven't been flaming or anything of that sort! You'd be right, but that isn't the problem. The problem is your overall consistently hostile behavior. This has been proven both in this application & it's additional posts and also in-game. No staff member should be acting hostile towards anyone regardless of the situation. Unfortunately this leads into my conclusion. With all of this said, I can't support you as a candidate for administrator at this point. -1

Wilfrid Clarkson

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  2. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    snip

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  3. Metro Boomin

Metro Boomin Well-Known Member

If you get admin, I'm either gonna quit or play when you're not on, that's how scared I am for you to become admin.

4. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    How many more times are you going to -1? No need for more then one response buddy... You make some valid points and I can see where you are coming from but there is no need for more then one -1

I may have +1'd him but I can see where everyone is coming from..... Why not give him a chance tho? He has 10 weeks ffs and not to mention he knows the rules beyond belief and he always warns people when they do break a rule. If he fucks up either post a staff complaint or appeal if he does get it..... I would say making him staff is worth the shot?

5. Brunnea

Brunnea Retired Staff Member

Roleplay name:
    Dumb Broad
    From what I understand many people have given him a chance. I know I have(even though it may not look like it), @InfantHades1 has, @Coolrune206 is currently doing so(again).

Playtime doesn't really seem like an all-out decider to me, because you could have, say 11 weeks and be a terrible, terrible person. I personally think he's an alright guy, got a few issues(But then again, who am I to talk?), but as a candidate for Admin, well.

I have to disagree, and so have many other people.

Sure, making someone a staff doesn't automatically make them full-admin, they go through Trial to see if they're really up for it. So I suppose that could be 'worth the shot', but as you can see: Not many agree with your sentiment, myself being included.

Also I'm pretty sure that one other -1 was when he meme'd my response, aha.
    Your point still stands, though.

6. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    snip

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  7. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    This is VERY true

8. Metro Boomin

I had to beg you to not ban me from the discord, so that's where you're wrong. Jeffy's discord isn't relevent to this, you're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

9. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    How is this digging myself in a hole? It's pretty relevant because you could consider that admin experience if you want and he told me not to so I didn't. I really wanted to but his server: his rules. If I really wanted to go against his word I would have just done it, but I listened to the owner.

10. Metro Boomin

Sorry, you listened after we had to tell you five times, you are completely innocent.

11. Sebastian Prome

Sebastian Prome Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Bodhi Pow
    Neutral
    I need a better idea of whats he's like, but I think the name is certainly familiar so I'm not saying he's not active. But seriously cut him a break he's not that bad, frankly everyone on chronet says things like that and there has been way worse he is just excited to come back

12. Metro Boomin

It's Dominic Ronson, if you remember.

13. Sebastian Prome

Roleplay name:
    Bodhi Pow
    I don't really remember anyone, you know you people are all the same
    But seriously, I don't really remember is their anything he may be known for?

14. KJM

KJM Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    If I recall he wasn't targeting you there he was trying to manage the discord (that had a lot of people in it) while I was mute for a little bit, you were annoying people and a fight had begun because that usually happens when you are around... so he told me he was gonna kick you and I said "No why" then him and A couple others told me that you were arguing and fighting and just being toxic while I was mute playing chronet, I told him not to do it and he asked one more time because he wanted to remove you due to you being very toxic, and I told him no (Should have let him because you just caused fights with others when they were there and it wasn't just you and me, so Dom was right)... he never targeted you and if anything that shows he respect for authority further more because if he wanted to he could have banned you because he never goes in my discord but he didn't... He just asked if he could because you were being toxic, which was him doing his job as an administrator on my discord

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  15. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    @KJM and @Adam Connor It's not really important tbh. Just something stupid that happened in a discord. Let's keep this focused on the applicant and ratings towards him.

16. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Marshal Mallow
    I am living proof of that.

17. Sebastian Prome

Roleplay name:
    Bodhi Pow
    You sure about that

18. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    You are too JK

19. Sebastian Prome

Roleplay name:
    Bodhi Pow
    I know :sorry:

20. Dairoki

Dairoki Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Sonny Marino
    big assed upload_2017-6-30_0-37-22.png upload_2017-6-30_0-37-35.png you would be a very bad admin, bad temper, constant flame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.