1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

Mewthree's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mewthree, Dec 24, 2016.

1. beanycheese

beanycheese Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Changing to a -1, seen you on the server once since my last post. Not active enough to make up for the past mistakes in my opinion.

2. DAWG

DAWG Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Eren Diamond
    =!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Brunnea

Brunnea Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nisha Clarke
    Most other people have similar reasons as to why they -1'd, so I don't feel like borderline repeating what was said already.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Adam Connor

Adam Connor Well-Known Member

Most other people have similar reasons as to why they -1'd, so I don't feel like borderline repeating what was said already.

5. James Newman

James Newman Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    James Newman
    -1 Honestly, everything that was posted before is the reason why I'm not giving you my support. From @Hammy's screenshots to the points made by @SCORPEANrtd... No support from me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Angel but also Devil

Angel but also Devil Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Angel Delrose

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    This will be a short update on my views of this application:

I am no longer absolutely opposed to this application. I have seen Mewthree take it upon himself to keep the peace in the chatbox(granted it was in his own way...) a couple of times now. I would like to see him more active on the server, although I am aware of the fact that his monitor was recently broken.

I would like to see Mewthree on the server more to have the chance to observe and RP with him, but until then I will be changing to a neutral.

see recent recent post.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Joe Diamond
    Neutral
    I haven't seen you on lately.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. KJM

KJM Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jeffy Gutenburg
    -1 tried to tell me and @SpartanXxX97 that the earth is flat and a table in the sky..... clearly he does not have the mental ability to administrate this if he thinks the earth is a table in the sky

Jk +1 he is a pretty cool dude

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Nickhbu

Nickhbu Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nickolis LaVey
    changing to a +1, For the reasons in my neutral, and the additional reason that he has been on lately and I have witnessed him play and contribute to the fun.

11. Zaptto

Zaptto Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Riley Graves
    you know what
    fuck it
    +1
    my only real complaint is that I don't really know how well he'd fit into the current staff team, but I know that he's a responsible person and has changed himself a lot over the past ~year.

12. BSFDFirefighter

BSFDFirefighter Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Porter Westen
    neutral I've seen you on the server but not as much as I would like to see from applicants.

13. Coolrune206

Coolrune206 Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Alekseyevich Yuri
    Swinging back to a neutral. The first time I saw you on the server, you reacted negatively to my very existence (not very nice), but hey, I'm willing to give you a chance to prove you've changed.

14. DogePlayz2

DogePlayz2 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    James Westen
    Neutral. Reason: Because I haven't (As far as i know) seen u rp :p

15. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member

I'm trying to cut back on the shitposting so I'll be changing my +1 to a -1

• Informative Informative x 2
  16. Salmon

Salmon Premium Member

Pretty cool dude, I hang out with him all the time and haven't seen him break any rules. +1
    He RPs as a Taxi driver all the time as well.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hades

Hades Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    So, I've decided to update my opinion on this one since this app seems to be a bit controversial. There are a good number of players staunchly opposed to this application and there are players that seem to be in favor of it. I decided to lay out everything I have seen in this player, including the changes I have seen in him in order to lay out exactly what I feel about this individual. Hopefully this is more explanatory than my former rating was.

Mewthree was one of the first players I interacted with. I was a new player with only a self-crafted glock as my protection and a poorly crafted fading door (Chronet was my first server, I barely knew how to do anything at first). I was attempting to farm a little bit so that I could afford to do some of the cool stuff I saw other people participating in. However, I was frequently raided by the Ronsons, Mewthree and Dio included. The frequent raids practically ruined the server for me and almost made me leave, and I wasn't the only one who felt this way. Now I understand that this was a long time ago, but I said that I would lay everything out, and so I am. Way back when, Mewthree was an extremely toxic player, and I think he may agree to a degree. After all, he does argue that he has changed since those times, so I took the past couple of months since my last post to analyze this player properly.

Today, Mewthree has claimed to have disavowed the Ronsons and doesn't interact the organization anymore. However, look at the majority of the people who have +1'd it. They are either Ronsons or former Ronsons. Now I have nothing really against these players, I'm just stating what I have personally witnessed. Just because you are no longer with an organization, doesn't mean you have fully ceased the type of activities you participated in while with them. Speaking of activities, I'm going to get into what you've been up to these days. On the occasion that I do see you online, I see and hear several things. I see Mewthree occasionally advert about his taxi service and see him drive people around in said taxi. I'll give you that one. I always loved the idea of running a taxi service, but never saw anyone really successful at it. I'm glad you've been able to be successful at it However, I still hear all the reports of a lot of raiding, shootings, and RDMing. You claim to have left the Ronson organization, but you still frequently interact with former members of the Ronsons and still do the same actions you are popularly known to do in the past.

Now, moving onto what others have reported. I haven't seen much of this recently, but the screenshots that have show toxic behavior in the chat box is unacceptable, and I'm glad you acknowledge it, but you shouldn't brush it off. In addition, the behavior shown those who disagree with this application is also unacceptable. You started back-and-forths with other players after they tried making legitimate points. Even if you disagree with them, it's not right to start arguments with them on this app. After I stated my original opinion, you decided to try to insult me. People shouldn't be afraid to rate your app out of fear of criticism or insults from the one who is supposed to be criticized or judged (that includes from your friends and supporters). Majority of the people who +1'd this are friends of yours and that shouldn't drown the opinions of others out. With so much opposition from others, I'd be afraid for the future of the community if you were given trial. Even for those too lazy to look at the various posts on this app, one only has to look at the ratings. There is a reason this app has more negative ratings, including dumbs and dislikes, than positive like ratings.

Let's get something straight: I do not think you're a bad person. I simply believe you're not the proper candidate for this position based on everything others and I have listed above. You can always say that you've changed from how you used to act from the past, but if you really pay attention, it's easy to see that you really haven't changed that much. I may get some criticism for saying all of this, but it's important to list this all out so that people can understand why my opinion on this remains a -1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    Some of them are still my friends, I'm playing with them because that reason. If I said that I cut off all contact then I made a mistake. Not many are the same people that I used to and they changed their names to Ronson when I was taking a loooonnng break from the server. I knew a lot of people by different names then when I came back to see they changed their names to Ronson.
    Yeah I still get in raids and gunfights and shit like that, just not as frequently as before. It kinda gets boring starting a shop or driving around a taxi when no one wants to buy something from you or pay for a ride, I don't wanna stay bored the entire time I'm on. There is really nothing wrong with raiding either, I don't see why that's a big deal honestly. It's the risk that comes with farming, if you get raided, move on, build a better base, do something other than farm, idk why it's a big deal. I don't RDM though, before I start to attack someone I make sure the reason falls within the rules. I just had a ban request on me because someone thought they were RDM'd by me but considering the fact that the admin said it wasn't and denied the ban request, I don't think you could consider that RDM. You might have heard reports of RDM but until the day there is evidence of it or I get banned for it, I wouldn't believe them if I were you. People will start rumors if they want.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Savage 2

Savage 2 Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Chris Westen
    +1 because Jeffy disagreed and it's not okay when he disagrees and it has to change one way or another. :) @KJM

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    I never threatened you with a ban. All I said was that I was tired of all the bullshit that goes on and that I would be posting a ban request on you since you broke a rule.

• Agree Agree x 2