1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Read the sticky before posting a staff application!

DENIED Mewthree's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Closed Staff Applications' started by Mewthree, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArabianCamelsUnited

ArabianCamelsUnited Member

Roleplay name:
    Eric Avalon
  2. nflden

nflden Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    If he did this as a player what will he do as a admin. He will be abusive and plain mean to newer players especially thr younger ones. he has done this to more than just SoulTurtle unfortunately and he will continue to do so. Putting on a smiley face to everyone while your app is up is the oldest trick in the book and yet you think people will fall for it.

3. Mewthree

Mewthree Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    snip

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  4. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Sir, that's speculation to start something. State your opinion and leave you obviously don't want him to be a admin but it's the communities choice and to go in here and stir up things to try to smear @Mewthree is completely idiotic. Do you understand? Also I would like to see proof of these "alts". Very immature and unfitting to put on a admin app, go somewhere else and leave this forum to the actual topic please. Other forums I might be more free on getting off topic. But this is a admin application stop trying to spew propaganda about him if it solely isn't true. If you have evidence of the alts I would love to see it but I think that the admins would already have found out
    --- Post updated ---
    Are you serious it isn't censoring apposing views it's your lack of respect and maturity on this forum. Please gossip somewhere else where you can lie about everyone. You sir are trying to deliberately smear @Mewthree because you don't like him. Truly this does sound like something a grudge holder would do. Please leave this thread it is a admin application and the immaturity hopefully can stay to a low after you leave, because it's a high with you on this forum. You sound like someone who is just here to troll and lie about others. Very immature
    --- Post updated ---
    Only time I will agree with you

5. nflden

nflden Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Dennis Krappenschitz
    Last I heard he was in TS encouraging currently banned players to go on alts and troll. Not to mention common sense should kick in a little too.

6. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    Lol you heard wrong.

7. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    snip

8. Lava_Master

Lava_Master Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Mike Rader
    Again lying to try to get attention/smear @Mewthree please refrain from telling lies on this thread ffs

9. JB1701

JB1701 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    Cole Ronson
    Welp I guess you can say that but kai did ban everyone in that ts due to mass rdm also. That is why the browns all got banned right there.

10. Apollo

Apollo Server Admin Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Franky Wright
    These provoking comments are really getting annoying. State your vote and the reason why you feel that way. There shouldn't be anything else afterwards. If you wish to further continue to talk about something, take it to private messaging.

Comments like these are nothing but useless and a plain attempt to get a response.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  11. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    snip

12. Loxxy

Loxxy Retired Staff Member Premium Member

Roleplay name:
    Jay Newsman
    Changing to a +1

13. Agentpig27

Agentpig27 Member

Roleplay name:
    Rob Adams
    -1 there are many reasons stated above. The thing that really brought me down to a -1 was @Hammy The Gorilla had posted those screenshots of the chat box which I feel no admin can even joke about making people quit the server, this is why I am rating this app -1

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  14. Anakin Dankwalker

Anakin Dankwalker Member

100% admin worthy! Good luck :)

15. CYJ11

CYJ11 Active Member

Roleplay name:
    George Castelluccio
    +1, most people have given the said applicant a -1 because they just don't like the guy and completely ignored the fact that he is actually a huge help. Yesterday I had issues with joining the server and he contacted myself through steam and gave me help. Is that something a "minge" or "cancerous" person would do? Whether you like him or not, he's changed for the better and that's what matter. I give you my full support.

16. MJstevens

MJstevens Member

17. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    I have seen you RP maybe twice (probably in preparation for this) and haven't seen you online in a long ads time. You may have only been banned a couple times with short sentences, but I've seen you do shit that would have you banned longer than that. Gotta be brutally honest, I'd be afraid if you became admin.

18. beanycheese

beanycheese Well-Known Member

Roleplay name:
    Maxine Westen
    Neutral leaning towards -1 for now. I used to play with you a long time ago and they weren't all positive, but you seem like a good guy. I don't see you on the server itself but I do see you on the chat rooms so if I meet you in game I will probably change my vote to a +1.

19. Mewthree

Roleplay name:
    Dominic Topaz
    snip

20. Hades

Hades Trial Server Admin

Roleplay name:
    Nikolai Botanski
    Aw. I remember that guy from 2 years ago. Not really friends with him, since he was kinda a 2-day acquaintance, but whatever. I don't need you being childish and accusing us of being minges in your admin app. That is not it's intended purpose. This is meant for people to leave their opinions and votes on whether you should be admin. Not to try to insult on people's reputations. This comment hurts your app more than anything.

Still a -1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.